PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Replacment Mutator no biorifle?

realun
01-01-2008, 06:10 PM
How come you can't choose to replace the biorifle with another weapon. All the other weapons are there except the biorifle and redeemer. I understand not allowing the redeemer but how bout the biorifle? Is it supposed to be like that? Or did they forget lol? I have the ps3 version

kaluro
01-01-2008, 06:20 PM
What's wrong with the biorifle?

Sunshine
01-01-2008, 06:21 PM
ya, its a bug. alot of people have already posted about it. im sure it will be fixed soon... in an enforcers only match bio ruins it :(

D-Hunter
01-01-2008, 06:22 PM
What's wrong with the biorifle?

It won't show up in the Weapon Replacement Mutator list.

kaluro
01-01-2008, 06:32 PM
It won't show up in the Weapon Replacement Mutator list.

That's not what I asked, I asked why you want to have the biorifle modded out of your game? What's wrong with it, seeing you don't want it in?

Rujman
01-01-2008, 06:35 PM
That's not what I asked, I asked why you want to have the biorifle modded out of your game? What's wrong with it, seeing you don't want it in?

I think the focus here is the fact that the mutator doesn't allow you to carry out all the possibilities.

kaluro
01-01-2008, 06:38 PM
I think the focus here is the fact that the mutator doesn't allow you to carry out all the possibilities.

I am very well aware of that ;)

Sunshine
01-01-2008, 06:50 PM

say you want a map with just rockets, or one with just shock rifles so u can practire your combos. u dont want oone person coming in from behind with a goo gun, if ur not planing for it. Its basically just a preference

realun
01-01-2008, 07:35 PM
say you want a map with just rockets, or one with just shock rifles so u can practire your combos. u dont want oone person coming in from behind with a goo gun, if ur not planing for it. Its basically just a preference

^what he said...and sniper only matches, too!

Jocked
01-01-2008, 07:45 PM

Sure doesn't seem like it:rolleyes:
The OP is reporting a bug or glitch, he hasn't said anything about not liking the Bio Rifle or wanting it out of the game.

btcomm
01-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Sure doesn't seem like it:rolleyes:
The OP is reporting a bug or glitch, he hasn't said anything about not liking the Bio Rifle or wanting it out of the game.

I think he's being kinda funny, as in getting all defensive and sticking up for the bio rifle.

Grinchy
02-25-2008, 07:25 PM
Just bumping this because I almost made a thread about it but did a search. Hopefully this makes it into the patch, because it's a shame the biorifle is missing from the Weapon Replacement mutator.

Brad.G
02-25-2008, 07:45 PM
i dont like the fact it doesnt have an entry in the UTWeapon.ini like the others

CaptainSnarf
02-25-2008, 08:15 PM
i dont like the fact it doesnt have an entry in the UTWeapon.ini like the others

If that's all the problem is, then the solution is simple: add an entry for bio rifle! They probably just forgot it. It's called UTWeap_BioRifle_Content, not UTWeap_BioRifle like the others.

*Edit*

Nevermind! I can replace weapons with biorifle no problem.

Sprint
02-25-2008, 09:51 PM
And the AVRiL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone forgets that the AVRiL cannot be replaced, and you can't replace other weapons with it. I've always wanted to have a 16 player AVRiL arena match.

Harmatia
02-25-2008, 10:13 PM
I've never had a problem with either of those... I swap out biorifle for avril all the time...

Grinchy
02-25-2008, 11:29 PM
The OP is talking about the PS3 version though, since you can't edit ini's. As it stands, the biorifle does not show up in the Weapon Replacement mutator config menu. It was probably just not noticed before the game shipped.