PDA

View Full Version : Need A Clan

tipz23
12-17-2007, 01:53 AM
so yeah i need a clan that good or orite couse im sick of geting shot by own team over a clan so pleze write back to me.....

JohnSK64
02-27-2008, 04:25 PM
Your welcome to join us at the ***got Disposal Unit,we play gears, halo 3 & Wii,we have skilled and not so skilled players,as we welcome anyone and help them on their way to being great.no training regime,no hassle you play as much or as little as u want.only thing is we're mostly british i dont kno if that would bother you.
www.thefdu.co.nr
John aka JohnSK64

COG-Gear
01-18-2009, 11:32 PM
Join the ECD clan (Eternity Carries Death) We Play Gears of war war one and two & Halo one and two

TW TiTaN
02-05-2009, 07:50 AM
Are clan is looking for Gears of War 2 players, if you are interested in joining then check out the site - www.tghq.org and send me a friends request my XBL gamertag is -
TG xTitanx

Little background on our clan, we have been running for 4 years and we competite in all gaming platforms, PS3, Xbox360 & PC. We also competite in different games, Halo, Gears of War 2, Call of Duty 5, Endwar, Resistance, KillZone, Rainbow Six, etc. I am part of the Gears of War players and we are looking for new members, so as said above check out the site and send me a f/r if your interested.