PDA

View Full Version : Server takes wrong IP - from LAN

ne_skaju
12-10-2007, 06:15 AM
How to define right IP for my dedicated server? When i launch server, in log i see it writes:

Log: FSTUNClient resolved stunserver.com <192.245.12.229>

which is my LAN IP.

When i go to server browser i dont see my server in it

1)My server commandline is:

ut3.exe server CTF-Strident?Game=UTGameContent.UTCTFGame_Content?maxp layers=10?bShouldAdvertise=True?bIsDedicated=True? timelimit=17?goalscore=5?botskill=5?GameMode=1?Mut ator=UTGame.UTMutator_WeaponReplacement

-log=server.log -login=**** -password=**** -multihome ***.***.***.*** -nohomedir

2)My internet IP is dynamic (because ATM i dont want to pay additional 120руб. for static IP)

Should i change my -multihome parameter every time IP changes?

Slaughter
12-10-2007, 06:32 AM
1) The address 192.245.12.229 isn't your LAN IP. LAN addresses typically start with 192.168. My server logs show the same IP.

You're running a mutator. Are you unchecking the Pure server option in the server browser (not applicable if you have one of the latest beta patches)?

2) If you are running from home and hence have dynamic IPs, you wouldn't put in the -multihome parameter.

ne_skaju
12-10-2007, 10:09 AM
...You're running a mutator. Are you unchecking the Pure server option in the server browser (not applicable if you have one of the latest beta patches)?

Yes, i have "show any servers" enabled. Also i dont see my server in "History" tab.

2) If you are running from home and hence have dynamic IPs, you wouldn't put in the -multihome parameter.

thanks.

p.s. running beta3 server.