PDA

View Full Version : DM-Berserk [Download] [Needs Testing] [Pics]

Snabben
12-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Hey guys,
This is a Duel/2v2/FFA map. Its a mix of ancient asia and high-tech technology. The map is still undergoing testing and has no bot support (nor will it ever have). I need a pair of fresh eyes to pick out annoying items and errors in the map aswell as share ideas - bug picking.

http://www.youbackitup.com/get/a295a023872995fdf7af28c0cfad17f5/

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4909/previeweq5.jpg

Edit:
The map has been revamped, fixed and finetuned and has changed name to DM-Ser3nitY , it is posted in final releases.

Smaz
12-02-2007, 08:13 PM
I'd recommend renaming the map to DM-BerserkBeta or something, as it could cause problems if someone has this version installed then tries to play on a server with the final version.

Speak to you on MSN :D - cookz

Snabben
12-02-2007, 11:54 PM
Bugs fixed:
You can no longer get stuck @ the arch building by the stairs leading down to the main area.

NullTextures fixed on wall at the same spot.

You can no longer get stuck on side of the stairs leading up to the bodyarmor.

You can no longer see outside the world by jumping onto a cliff close to the same stair.

You can no longer get stuck in the middle of map inbetween container and the storagetank.

- - -

Jagnot
12-03-2007, 12:53 AM
I would test it out.. But it doesn't have bot-support. Lol.

Snabben
12-03-2007, 01:20 AM
I would test it out.. But it doesn't have bot-support. Lol.

Test it with a friend :) Or run through it solo.. the bots are jumping around though, but got no pathing, put em on godlike and maybe you get a challange :)

Meant for MP only, so dont see the point of wasting time with bot support :)

BuffyTheSlayer
12-03-2007, 03:11 AM
I will download final version for sure :eek::D

Smaz
12-03-2007, 05:56 AM
Was playing this last night with the OP, it's crazy :D It's a mix of themes & spaces, which makes a nice change :) It would be action packed with 4 players, so look forward to adding it to my server. Looking forward to future maps :)