PDA

View Full Version : Looking for team - ONS map

db|mak
10-31-2007, 03:17 PM
Hey,

I've got, what I believe to be, a great layout and design for an Onslaught map. I originally did quite a bit of work on it for UT2004, but could only get so far(explained soon).

The map idea, without giving away to much, is comprised of islands, with nodes on all/most islands.

I'm mostly looking for person(s) who can model/program vehicles. I'm looking to have 1-3 boats in the map, equivalent to the scorpion, hellbender, and goliath. I already intend on using the raptor, and maybe the manta(certainly if it can modified it to work above water). I had finished the map, for the most part, in UT2004, but did not have these vehicles.

I intend on re-doing the whole map, with textures and such from UE3, so I am also looking for a person to help me with the mapping. Not because I can't do it, but because it is a large amount of work.

If you're interested, feel free contact me via PM on here, or e-mail: mikek3 at gmail dot com.

Thanks. :)

db|mak
11-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Oh my, I didn't realize ONS wasn't an official gametype in UT3. I suppose it could be a Warfare map just as well. :)