PDA

View Full Version : Shield Gun + Assault Mod for Assault trials!

Five
10-10-2007, 02:24 PM
would like someone to remake the shieldgun and make an assault mod , so i can have fun with Assault Trials but with better graphics in UT3 :P

Eliot
10-10-2007, 02:35 PM
i might be making Trials gametype so no worries and about shieldgun ehm theres in ut3 impact hammer where u can push urself too :).

Five
10-11-2007, 06:20 PM
true eliot , but it isnt the same without shield gun :P

Xyx
10-11-2007, 08:12 PM
If anyone does make Trials, please do remember to make it a separate gametype instead of hijacking Warfare like it hijacked Assault in UT2004. It's 5 minutes of work to make a separate gametype.

Simeon
10-11-2007, 08:21 PM
If anyone does make Trials, please do remember to make it a separate gametype instead of hijacking Warfare like it hijacked Assault in UT2004. It's 5 minutes of work to make a separate gametype.

+1. UT3 doesn't have that many different gametypes so don't hijack an existing gametype with all those trials :o

Jake-SF
10-11-2007, 08:41 PM

+9000

That, and Race maps, killed Assault for me...

Eliot
10-11-2007, 09:40 PM

well i will like i said "trial gametype" but one thing i might do is letting the servers of the gametype show on warfare or something else to get actualy people know about it once it got enuf people it will be removed, probly all gonna hate me for that :o but hey it will show Trial-MapName so shouldnt bother you all so much :D.

DigitalBacon
10-11-2007, 11:32 PM
Assault trials ruined the AS community, UGH.

Striker900
10-12-2007, 01:10 AM
Assault trials is the best thing that ever happened to me.

Gugi
10-12-2007, 08:52 PM
oh, well, trials will definitly come...
eliot makes a mod, Brot makes a mod, perhaps I make one...

We will see where this leads to. I but also suggest a new gametype.

Eliot
10-12-2007, 11:35 PM
eh better merge alltogether cuz 3 trial gametypes would be useless :d

Gugi
10-14-2007, 03:43 PM
yep^^
You need to speak with Brot.
I don't think I will make one (atm).

LagMasterSam
10-21-2007, 02:37 PM

Indeed. If you make any mods make sure they are a separate gametype.

well i will like i said "trial gametype" but one thing i might do is letting the servers of the gametype show on warfare or something else to get actualy people know about it once it got enuf people it will be removed, probly all gonna hate me for that :o but hey it will show Trial-MapName so shouldnt bother you all so much :D.

Please don't do that. If the mod is good, people will find out about it without having to hijack another gametype. Also, if it really became popular as a "Warfare trails" it would very difficult for people to separate from that.

oh, well, trials will definitly come...
eliot makes a mod, Brot makes a mod, perhaps I make one...

We will see where this leads to. I but also suggest a new gametype.

I'm making a trick jumping mod also, although I wouldn't call it a "trails mod".

eh better merge alltogether cuz 3 trial gametypes would be useless :d

To complicate things further, I found out that Bunny Tracks may be returning to UT3. There could possible be Trails, TrueTrix, and Bunny Tracks.

yep^^
You need to speak with Brot.
I don't think I will make one (atm).

I will speak to Brot and see what his current plans are. I asked him long ago if he wanted to help with the TrueTrix mod for UT3. He wasn't really decided at the time.

Eliot
10-21-2007, 03:40 PM
your right about that you made me think but eh i just hope epic brings in the gametype browser Custom gametypes which should show any custom gametype that way mods get a better chance.

kisk
10-22-2007, 12:05 AM
MMORPG_UT is coming.. don't even ask yet x;