PDA

View Full Version : I'm worried!

Kakamaka
09-15-2007, 12:11 AM
After reading what Ulrich “daddy” Scheller and Klaus “frag^m” Wiedemann (this guys are playing UT for big buks) had to say about UT3 after playing a demo, I got scared. Here's what they think about the gameplay:

http://wire.ggl.com/2007/08/30/ut-pros-talk-ut3/

Somebody please tell me these guys are wrong, or else!

Vendetta
09-15-2007, 12:16 AM
UT3 is gonna suck, sorry :(

Kronos
09-15-2007, 12:21 AM
He said nothing bad about UT3, if anything it sounds like he really enjoyed it.
What he meant by not being able to set options to pro standards is just that he wasn't able to change the settings on the computer he was playing on, because they don't let you.
You play with what they let you there, but when you get the real game you can do whatever you like to your settings.

KriLL3.8
09-15-2007, 12:21 AM
"pro" players always whine, and they played the wrong gametype. I wouldn't read anything into it.

Mort_Q
09-15-2007, 12:27 AM
They're DM and TDM players who played a round of WAR. It's not their thing.

Silent Assassin
09-15-2007, 12:30 AM
UT3 is gonna suck, sorry :(

what gave you that impression?
he said that the controls were different from what pros use, but as we all know, we can change them in the users.ini . when asked about the weapons, he said that he wasn't able to judge because he wasn't able to compare them all.

HavokChaos
09-15-2007, 12:47 AM
This whole post is heresy!!

Some people are over reacting I think, you cant really judge a game based on someone else's opinion, these guys are pro players which means they don't care about vehicle and node play (warfare). If they were playing TDM or DM or even CTF they wouldn't have anything to complain about.

The first guy simply said "it was great, not our style but it was still fun to play" if you look at it that way, even when out of his element, it was still fun, and the PCs at the demo's are extremely limited! Ive been to E3, the demos are on lock down, including, controls, video settings and ability to change ANYTHING.

Lastly, the second guy "Frag^M", was just complaining, the amount of complaining ,"like 11..i dunno, stupid vehicles",lead me to believe, he didn't do to well, and he was complaining like my 4 year old son, "your a poo poo head and your stupid and ugly" so he was simply justifying why he dead so badly in my opinion, regardless..the games isn't out, theres nothing to be worried about,and its silly to think so. When its out, finished. polished and installed, THEN complain about how you hate it all you want. You wanna prep ? start playing UT99 and practice..:cool:

KriLL3.8
09-15-2007, 12:50 AM
This whole post is heresy!!

Some people are over reacting I think, you cant really judge a game based on someone elses opinion,

The fact that neither of them totally ragged on everything means they really liked it.

HavokChaos
09-15-2007, 12:53 AM
The fact that neither of them totally ragged on everything means they really liked it.

Exactly, we should just all wait and see for ourselves IMHO.

Vendetta
09-15-2007, 12:56 AM
what gave you that impression?
all.

I was being sarcastic.

Silent Assassin
09-15-2007, 01:02 AM
oh. You should have used tags then. after all, this isn't a telephone.

Rujman
09-15-2007, 01:11 AM
The second guy didn't even know what Warfare mode was called. It was obvious he wasn't playing the mode he wanted to.

I think it's a good clip for people like us, who know where these guys are coming from. I personally feel more confident about the game after watching it.

KriLL3.8
09-15-2007, 01:17 AM
TI personally feel more confident about the game after watching it.

I was already 10/10 and this didn't change anything, but it would have moved it up if it could ;)

Ultron
09-15-2007, 01:33 AM
Honestly, those people are entitled to their opinion and they may just not like the feel of it, not having had a lot of time to play it, or be allowed to customize it to their liking. I think it'll be interesting to see what they say after the demo comes out. :)

KriLL3.8
09-15-2007, 01:44 AM
Honestly, those people are entitled to their opinion and they may just not like the feel of it, not having had a lot of time to play it, or be allowed to customize it to their liking. I think it'll be interesting to see what they say after the demo comes out. :)

Once the demo comes out you yourself should have a good enough idea how the game plays to form your own opinion, frankly I don't see why it matters what 2 guys think about UT3, if I like it I'll play it, I don't care if they scream bloody murder.

gs51
09-15-2007, 01:49 AM
I wouldn't worry about it.These guys like myself are mainly DMers\TDMers i would most likely have the same stuff to say if i was put in a new gametype and mouse sense of ridiculous height.They didn't really say anything bad the movement seems good the weapons were good its looking great nothing to worry about ;)

Ultron
09-15-2007, 04:48 AM
Once the demo comes out you yourself should have a good enough idea how the game plays to form your own opinion, frankly I don't see why it matters what 2 guys think about UT3, if I like it I'll play it, I don't care if they scream bloody murder.

Hey Krill!

Yeah the main hubbub is those are two hardcore UT pros so they have a lot of experience with the series to speak of. But, they might not have had the time and freedom to really get to know the game so much, so had to go on first impressions.

But I think people should just wait to play the game for themselves before getting worried. :)

AleGenoa
09-15-2007, 04:52 AM
The first guy wasn't really saying anything negative, the second one is just against vehicles, yet he cannot justify his position with an intelligible phrase, plus he hasn't clear
ideas (Warhammer, ONS being the thing of UT2K3...)
Don't worry.

isp_of_doom
09-15-2007, 05:05 AM
One thing that stuck out to me was that theres no double jump/dodge jump (!!!) Which surprises me. Almost to the point of being scared.... :eek:

Ultron
09-15-2007, 05:09 AM
There is double jump, but no dodge jump. Other than that, all the other UT2 moves are there, like dodge, wall-dodge.

semperphy
09-15-2007, 05:10 AM
There's nothing to be worried about. Pro TDM players trashing vehicles is what I expect.

ikarus
09-15-2007, 05:20 AM
DM is lame in my opinion so i cant agree / cant approve them...
i am glad tho that they removed the double jump and dodge jumps

for me, as long as it has flying vehicles, ill play it!

isp_of_doom
09-15-2007, 05:23 AM
There is double jump, but no dodge jump. Other than that, all the other UT2 moves are there, like dodge, wall-dodge.

oh... i was think no double-tapping anything... ie. *walk forwards... backwards... left... right* which would suck.

I'm happy again. thanks Ultron!

Henrik
09-15-2007, 06:41 AM
Um personally I think he didn't say negative at all about the game, if anything he sounded quite reasonable and hopeful about it. The first thing he pointed out was that it felt more like UT1 - even in Warfare mode! That is a high compliment, since I think there is a feeling in the "pro" community that UT1 was superior in many ways... a sentiment that I and many people share.

Silent Assassin
09-15-2007, 06:44 AM
The first thing he pointed out was that it felt more like UT1 - even in Warfare mode! That is a high compliment, since I think there is a feeling in the "pro" community that UT1 was superior in many ways... a sentiment that I and many people share.

Yes, but to the people who haven't played the original UTs and are just looking for a good solid FPS, they are likely to steer away because they may get the idea that the game isn't going forwards it its process, but backwards.

xi0s
09-15-2007, 06:49 AM
"pro" players always whine, and they played the wrong gametype. I wouldn't read anything into it.

all of the above

Henrik
09-15-2007, 06:54 AM
Yes, but to the people who haven't played the original UTs and are just looking for a good solid FPS, they are likely to steer away because they may get the idea that the game isn't going forwards it its process, but backwards.I don't agree at all.. People looking for a "good solid FPS" aren't usually looking for floaty complex movement, they are looking for something that feels like grounded, balls to the wall action. And they care about balance, which is something I think UT3 will do better than 2k4. So if Epic are correcting 2k4's shortcomings, with or without knowledge of how UT1 was it is still a step forward and I don't think many people will complain once they've played it.. but you can't please everyone of course.

Brutal
09-15-2007, 08:37 AM
Omg i'm scared now LOL, NO DODGE JUMP????????????? :confused: :(!!!!!!
Sorry but i had 2 watch this video 3 times cus i couldn't understand that guy

noob.icon
09-15-2007, 09:52 AM
if your happy dodge jump is gone, then im sorry to say that you're on the level where my grandma can beat you. Ive never seen pro, or even good online players, "not" dodge jump. Great players dodge jump all the time, maybe not everytime, but alot. Its the fastest way to get around and frag.

ugh, and now they said its slower than ut2004, i hope its not like walking around in mud, cause thats what cs, halo, and other fps feels like. except quake. i want it mind numbingly fast where it feels like my character had a 12 pack of redbull with a hard-on while holding a gun.

awesome!!!

KriLL3.8
09-15-2007, 10:08 AM
I like that dodge jump is gone, would be ever better if double jump was gone also, both are a big stick in the eye to Newtonian physics.

Mort_Q
09-15-2007, 10:18 AM
if your happy dodge jump is gone, then im sorry to say that you're on the level where my grandma can beat you.

Well I obviously don't play on the same server as your grandmother, 'cause I do alright most of the time. ;)

Crotale
09-15-2007, 10:32 AM
We had a very in-depth discussion on these two interviews over at BU recently. Although daddy and frag^m did not come right out and say the game sucks, frag^m did bash Epic for creating Warfare just to please the noobs. The interviews lean towards the negative side which is are largely due to the facts that they could not play DM and could not use their preferred in-game settings; however, I felt that the interviews contained nothing substantial enough to make these interviews important other than the fact that they didn't outright say the game was bad.

To sum up my thoughts on the interviews, here is a portion of my posting over at BU on this subject:

The disconnect here for me is that neither interviewee gave any real insight on the game. At best, we know that there are "vehackalz" in Warfare mode. Oh, and we know that the movement feels more like UT1 and the weapons are like UT2. Honestly, I would have expected to hear about player visibility, the look and feel of the HUD, etc., but, I have gotten more in-depth information from casual players.

Brutal
09-15-2007, 10:36 AM
I like that dodge jump is gone, would be ever better if double jump was gone also, both are a big stick in the eye to Newtonian physics.
Are you 4 real ? running in straight lines and moving left 2 right and jumping like a bunny ? its obvious that you don't play DM online cus you would get owned really badly running and jumping LOL

Molgan
09-15-2007, 10:43 AM
Are you 4 real ? running in straight lines and moving left 2 right and jumping like a bunny ? its obvious that you don't play DM online cus you would get owned really badly running and jumping LOL
Brutal: Are you sure you know the difference between a dodge and a dodge jump, or do we have to explain it again for the eleventyhundred time? ^^

KriLL3.8
09-15-2007, 10:48 AM

Ofcouse I dodge and dodge jump online, I would be stupid not to, that doesn't change the fact that it's impossible to do either without some means of propulsion, try it yourself, jump and then move your legs in the air as if jumping, nothing happens since your legs aren't in contact with the ground anymore.

Mort_Q
09-15-2007, 11:19 AM
Personally, I think they didn't go far enough with their cuts.

I don't mind unrealistic, but I do mind nonsensical.

The fastest way to get somewhere should be a straight line, and it should be a handicap in that your movement is predictable.

Dodging around should make you go slower, not faster.

Fyrburn
09-15-2007, 11:36 AM
Well judging from that video neither was keen on Warfare mode. Granted this is to be expected is most if not all of pro level gaming, encompassing UT, is by and large played on DM, TDM and CTF, with no vehicles and moving from place to place but instead getting into a fight every time you turn a corner.

Likewise, I look at warfare as just a way to sell it and promote UT3 because that's what a lot of novice players will turn to.

"Battlefield has vehicles! This unreal tournament thing is so last decade!"

Likewise from what I've seen of deathmatch style play I'm pretty impressed. I don't think I touched onslaught pretty much at all in 2k4 but have since 2004 played almost exclusively instagib CTF when I go online.

I'm hardly a pro gamer, but I understand what they're saying. Someone who is so used to never letting your guard down and focussing on man-to-man firefights, it feels pretty boring when you're spending half the match just getting to the fight then dying because three people fire missiles at your jeep all at once, then having to drive all the way back from the spawn point half way across the map.

KriLL3.8
09-15-2007, 11:47 AM
then having to drive all the way back from the spawn point half way across the map.

Unreal warfare is a lot more focused than that actually, you're in the fight most of the time.

Ceil
09-15-2007, 01:40 PM
if your happy dodge jump is gone, then im sorry to say that you're on the level where my grandma can beat you. Ive never seen pro, or even good online players, "not" dodge jump. Great players dodge jump all the time, maybe not everytime, but alot. Its the fastest way to get around and frag.

ugh, and now they said its slower than ut2004, i hope its not like walking around in mud, cause thats what cs, halo, and other fps feels like. except quake. i want it mind numbingly fast where it feels like my character had a 12 pack of redbull with a hard-on while holding a gun.

awesome!!!

Pro UT99 players (like myself, sans 'pro') will not miss your UT2004 dodge-jumping one bit, thank you very much. Leaving it out of UT3 has no impact on my play style at all; it seems you UT2k* fans are the ones that will be suffering. And rightly so for playing the inferior version of the game for so many years >XD

I seriously doubt it'll be like "walking in mud". I hear the movement speed will be like back in the old days (UT99), and I for one am just fine with that. Besides, I'm sure you'll be able to change game speed on- and off-line, just as you could in previous iterations of the game.

Straight dodging for the win!

(If you can post it twice, I can respond twice <_<)

Antigru
09-15-2007, 02:16 PM
They could have said the game is crap, i still wouldn't care, after seeing all those movies and in-game footage, i know this game will be just perfect :P

Crotale
09-15-2007, 02:31 PM

awesome!!!Have you ever played UT? From what I have heard from people who have played both UT and UT200X games extensively is that UT3 movement feels like more UT but still has some of the feel of UT200X. If this is true, then maybe you should wait for the game and play it before you whine about one little trick move being taken from the game.

KriLL3.8
09-15-2007, 02:44 PM
Have you ever played UT? From what I have heard from people who have played both UT and UT200X games extensively is that UT3 movement feels like more UT but still has some of the feel of UT200X. If this is true, then maybe you should wait for the game and play it before you whine about one little trick move being taken from the game.

I think Epic wanted to satisfy both the crowd that moved over to "UT2" and the once that stayed with UT either because they preferred UT or from hardware limitations (I know some people that kept playing UT since their machines couldn't run UT2003/4 and didn't want to upgrade).

I just hope they manage to pull it off so they don't divide the fanbase yet again, though it does seem that some UT2 players are very loud about the missing dodge jumps.

I don't know if the double jumps are removed also, have heard both from various sources, I wouldn't mind if all in air jump stuff was removed, sure it does make for faster gameplay and more advanced movement but it's also ridiculous, sure you should have suspended belief while playing most videogames but Newtonian physics has some harsh words for mid air jumping...

Crotale
09-15-2007, 03:05 PM
Krille, Epic kept the double jump mainly for activating the jump boots. You need to press jump twice to boot jump, if you have the boots.

KriLL3.8
09-15-2007, 03:08 PM
Krille, Epic kept the double jump mainly for activating the jump boots. You need to press jump twice to boot jump, if you have the boots.

You mean you can double jump at any time or just with the boots?

Ceil
09-15-2007, 03:30 PM
I'd be happy with the "Newtonian physics-compliant" movement of standard dodging and wall-dodging. I don't need dodge-jump or double (or even quad) jumping.

ADiTheMAN
09-15-2007, 03:37 PM
they aint saying the game is crap, they only have comments about the concept warfare... and i so don't see why people should be worried!

they are oldskool UT gamers who always played TDM. They are, as many other people who don't play ONS, so not interested in Warfare with all the vechicles, hooverboard etc..., they only care about the movement, weapon(balace) and the DM maps. Let someone who's playin ONS, and will play only Warfare when UT3 comes out play TDM and ofcourse he'll say some negative stuff. If i would have played warfare at the games convention i would probably give the same answers as frag^m

KriLL3.8
09-15-2007, 03:39 PM
I'd be happy with the "Newtonian physics-compliant" movement of standard dodging and wall-dodging. I don't need dodge-jump or double (or even quad) jumping.

Agree 100% sure it makes the movement less complex but it also makes the game less of a crouching kitten hidden panda kind of game, the fact that dodge jumping is faster than running is simply silly, your speed horizontally comes from your legs pushing against the floor, while running your legs keep your weight of the ground and keeps you propelled along the surface, yes when jumping you gain additional speed for a short moment, but air resistance and gravity both slows you down, that's why Olympic runners doesn't bunny jump to the finish line.

And as said you'd need some kind of thrust to change direction mid air, a jet pack or similar.

isp_of_doom
09-15-2007, 05:00 PM
They could have said the game is crap, i still wouldn't care, after seeing all those movies and in-game footage, i know this game will be just perfect :P

Good thinking.

[DR]Marine
09-15-2007, 05:02 PM
like i give a **** what a couple of stupid europeans think. UT3 is gonna own, get over it.

KriLL3.8
09-15-2007, 05:05 PM
Marine;24992443']stupid europeans

Wow you're a diplomatically talented man.

Crotale
09-15-2007, 05:37 PM
You mean you can double jump at any time or just with the boots?You can double jump anytime just like in UT2, but if you pick up the jump boots, you can only activate boot jumping with the double jump. Jump boots will be a pick-up.

BozoB
09-15-2007, 05:50 PM
Marine;24992443']like i give a **** what a couple of stupid europeans think. UT3 is gonna own, get over it.

n1. Please elaborate.

Slaughter
09-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Who are these people and why should I care what they have to say about the game?

isp_of_doom
09-15-2007, 06:10 PM
Who are these people
German pro gamers who specialise in Unreal Tournament TDM. They're from Germany. Both are German males.

why should I care what they have to say about the game?
well, they've played it. You ain't

Mort_Q
09-15-2007, 06:12 PM
why should I care what they have to say about the game?
well, they've played it. You ain't

That doesn't follow.

Nasic
09-15-2007, 06:13 PM
Yeh pro gamers always whine, espacially when a next version of their game is about to be released and they have to start all over learning it etc etc, since all the focuss will be on UT3 now.

Have my own ideas and experiences with UT and expentations of UT3 anyone should have instead of being talked down by some of those type of guys...

ADiTheMAN
09-15-2007, 06:17 PM
Yeh pro gamers always whine, espacially when a next version of their game is about to be released and they have to start all over learning it etc etc, since all the focuss will be on UT3 now.

what a bs. pro gamers actually can't wait for UT3. Coz it probably will bring back LAN tournaments where they can win money.

[DR]Marine
09-15-2007, 06:46 PM
Who are these people and why should I care what they have to say about the game?
This is what I'm saying, just in a more offensive way.

Mental
09-15-2007, 07:01 PM
It still would have been nice to hear a resounding OMG I JUST LOVED IT! I'm allready sucked in...EPIC will have my hard earned dollars for 2 platforms regardless.....

and if all else fails....i'll time warp back to 99.

Nasic
09-15-2007, 07:03 PM
what a bs. pro gamers actually can't wait for UT3. Coz it probably will bring back LAN tournaments where they can win money.
Sorry but ofcourse not all the pro gamers around the globe feel like the ones in the interview that's pretty obvious, was just reffering to people who go along with some of their opinions a bit to much that's all ;]

Dogger
09-15-2007, 07:55 PM
TBH, all the videos shown so far ain't been played by very good players who can show the game to its full potential. Also taking out the dodge jump will more likely make you easier to run over, so no more last second dodges to escape getting flattened.

Agree 100% sure it makes the movement less complex but it also makes the game less of a crouching kitten hidden panda kind of game, the fact that dodge jumping is faster than running is simply silly, your speed horizontally comes from your legs pushing against the floor, while running your legs keep your weight of the ground and keeps you propelled along the surface, yes when jumping you gain additional speed for a short moment, but air resistance and gravity both slows you down, that's why Olympic runners doesn't bunny jump to the finish line.

And as said you'd need some kind of thrust to change direction mid air, a jet pack or similar.

I suppose energy firing weapons, giant vehicles with legs and personal nukes sound abit ridiculous to you as well.

Crotale
09-15-2007, 08:03 PM
TBH, all the videos shown so far ain't been played by very good players who can show the game to its full potential. Also taking out the dodge jump will more likely make you easier to run over, so no more last second dodges to escape getting flattened.
Dodging hasn't been removed, only the dodge jump. ;)

KriLL3.8
09-15-2007, 08:09 PM
I suppose energy firing weapons, giant vehicles with legs and personal nukes sound abit ridiculous to you as well.

Not at all actually, with advances in technology they're all possible, since they don't defy the laws of physics, if you somehow made matter convert into energy easily you would have a hugely powerful power source and energy weapons would be quite easy to make in theory.

Giant vehicles with legs already exist, some cranes use legs with threads to improve mobility, and many robots have legs and are getting better at using them.

A personal nuke is the only one I got issues with, since for a nuclear explosion to take place the fissionable material needs to reach critical mass, and that requires a certain amount of material, a lot more than what would cause the "small" explosion of the redeemer, some kind of neuron burst could do it, but most feasible would be some explosive that isn't nuclear in nature.

A lot of Unreals stuff is sci-fi in the sense that most of it is realistic in theory, except double jumps and carrying about a whole arsenal of huge weapons, both of those defy the laws of physics.

UT4EVER
09-16-2007, 12:05 AM
Not at all actually, with advances in technology they're all possible, since they don't defy the laws of physics, if you somehow made matter convert into energy easily you would have a hugely powerful power source and energy weapons would be quite easy to make in theory.

Giant vehicles with legs already exist, some cranes use legs with threads to improve mobility, and many robots have legs and are getting better at using them.

A personal nuke is the only one I got issues with, since for a nuclear explosion to take place the fissionable material needs to reach critical mass, and that requires a certain amount of material, a lot more than what would cause the "small" explosion of the redeemer, some kind of neuron burst could do it, but most feasible would be some explosive that isn't nuclear in nature.

A lot of Unreals stuff is sci-fi in the sense that most of it is realistic in theory, except double jumps and carrying about a whole arsenal of huge weapons, both of those defy the laws of physics.

hmm, good point..if you pickup a large weapon, you would be forced to drop all other weapons but your pistols. Also, the bigger the weapon, the slower your movement...that would make the game a little more fair. :) I can see a large weapon that requires 2 people to carry around to promote more team play.

KriLL3.8
09-16-2007, 12:07 AM
hmm, good point..if you pickup a large weapon, you would be forced to drop all other weapons but your pistols. Also, the bigger the weapon, the slower your movement...that would make the game a little more fair. :) I can see a large weapon that requires 2 people to carry around to promote more team play.

Fair? Yes, More logical? Yes, More team play? Defiantly.

More fun? No way.

da ghost
09-16-2007, 12:20 AM
"nub" players always hate on pros, and they played the worst gametype. I wouldn't read anything into it.

...........fixed ;)

Moloko
09-16-2007, 12:43 AM
The real worry is that all the noobs will love it,while all the skilled hate it. It's double dodge that they've removed and it's by no means an extra we can just do without, it's used enough already with swooping mantas/raptors ,tankfire and scorpions and outrunning spiders plus avoiding combo blasts. I hope it's not just accept you're being run over and wait for the respawn :( .

KriLL3.8
09-16-2007, 12:45 AM
The real worry is that all the noobs will love it,while all the skilled hate it. It's double dodge that they've removed and it's by no means an extra we can just do without, it's used enough already with swooping mantas/raptors ,tankfire and scorpions and outrunning spiders plus avoiding combo blasts. I hope it's not just accept you're being run over and wait for the respawn :( .

What "pro" player plays with vehicles anyway?

BeerNut
09-16-2007, 01:06 AM
Marine;24992443']like i give a **** what a couple of stupid europeans think. UT3 is gonna own, get over it.

Wow... So you are calling them stupid, based on their judgements of a game that you (more than likely) have never played?... Nice. Irony + downs = you.

Bottom line: These are 1-on-1/TDM players that were forced to play a gametype that they would not be playing otherwise. I don't think that they were over-critical under those circumstances, and actually had some very good things to say about UT3.

Moloko
09-16-2007, 01:19 AM
What "pro" player plays with vehicles anyway?

How can you say how a "Pro" will behave, what game types they'll play just because some players travel and play in cash tournaments playing DM doesn't mean that they and people of equal ability don't kick back and play online ONS multiplayer. In fact they'd played Onslaught because it was defended ,by saying that people who think it's all vehicles are totally wrong

ADiTheMAN
09-16-2007, 06:54 AM
Wow... So you are calling them stupid, based on their judgements of a game that you (more than likely) have never played?... Nice. Irony + downs = you.

Bottom line: These are 1-on-1/TDM players that were forced to play a gametype that they would not be playing otherwise. I don't think that they were over-critical under those circumstances, and actually had some very good things to say about UT3.

well said :>

Sterling
09-16-2007, 07:02 AM

Don't forget respawning. That makes no sense.

Grim
09-16-2007, 07:14 AM
Lol, noone aint bashing the game in those videos?

They are bashing the gametype. The firts guy actually looks at it objective and still thinks the game is great, despite preconfigured controls and a gametype that dont relate to him.

Molgan
09-16-2007, 08:37 AM
Lol, noone aint bashing the game in those videos?

They are bashing the gametype. The firts guy actually looks at it objective and still thinks the game is great, despite preconfigured controls and a gametype that dont relate to him.
No but some people around here are pretty anal when it comes to competitive play. "Noob"bashing or "pro"bashing, either way it goes it's equally retarded and doesn't really help turning this community into one big happy family. ^^