PDA

View Full Version : Why not fix roadie run glitch?

GGnoRe
06-14-2007, 07:16 AM
why haven't you fixed roadie run glitching? it's been in the game since day 1, and still no fix.

STIHL JamesPwnd
06-14-2007, 07:19 AM
stop whining little boy

yorkie1990
06-14-2007, 07:19 AM
stop whining little boy
Anyone else notice the irony?

GGnoRe
06-14-2007, 07:24 AM
so you ***** at me for complaining about slide glitching and now about roadie run glitching? i guess you're one of the kids that cheats every game with roadie run glitch.

CreepyKiller NL
06-14-2007, 07:31 AM
Because they're too busy changing all the weapons all the time -_-

STIHL JamesPwnd
06-14-2007, 07:32 AM
no, you are just someone whos never happy with anything.
first you complain that they have fixed the slide glitching and therefore you can't use your noobtactic anymore.
No you go on and complain about roadierun glitching and why it hasn't been resolved.
Do you notice the irony. You want the Slide Glitch but you don't want the Roadierun Glitch.

For me a Glitch is a Glitch and therefore shouldn't be used, but some noobs can't do without.
In Player Matches I just kick glitchers if I am the host or just leave the game if I see someone glitching. In ranked matches I just close the game or I leave.
That's my reaction about glitchers, because I have enough skill to play without any form of glitching.

But you my little friend are just a plain Noob, who can't play without Weapon Sliding and just register at these Forums to brainfart.
BTW I think u are that MLGDawn guy, aren't you?

Ik0n
06-14-2007, 07:37 AM
why haven't you fixed roadie run glitching? it's been in the game since day 1, and still no fix.

Wow.. a little hypocritical. Pick and choose what glitches you want? How about no glitches.