PDA

View Full Version : (Amsuing Thread Title Goes Here)

Darrax
05-23-2007, 07:48 AM
Hi ppl, :)

Just though I had better sign up to the forum as UC2 is now backwards compatible and a lot more people (including the old players) are now enjoying the game. Still only got a normal Xbox here though but will be upgrading as soon as the limited edition black Xbox 360 comes out in the UK.

A while back through a very random event containing a glass of orange juice, an Xbox pad and a evil black cat, caused my unreal profile to be deleted. :eek:

So getting my 360 will mean the third time I have had to get all the unlockables from scratch (and lots of tedious off line gaming) unless there is another way? :confused:

Darrax...

snoogans460
05-23-2007, 11:56 PM
Glad to see you've joined the forums Darrax. We always have some good games together.

What's exactly happened with your Unreal Profile? It sounds kinda' crazy.

By the way, if you buy this XPORT periphreal for your 360, you can easily copy your original Xbox Saves onto a memory card, and then over to your 360's hard-drive and retain all your game saves. They're only like $20 bucks now at Best Buy. However, in the UK I believe they're called something else.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d13/snoogans460/100_0073.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d13/snoogans460/100_0070.jpg

hypnotic
05-24-2007, 11:50 AM
darrax :)

invite me for some games man, i wont have internet from sunday, so no more xb live for me.

Darrax
05-24-2007, 07:42 PM
Thanks for the info snoogans460, some great advice there. :D

The whole thing about the loss of my profile happened something like this;

I had just got myself a glass of juice and decided to go upstairs and have a game on unreal. After switching on my Xbox and getting to the profile screen I set the pad down and picked up my drink only to be startled by a menacing black cat (the evil one :rolleyes:) sitting right outside my window on the flat roof. This in turn caused my to drop the glass of juice all over the pad which I then tried franticly to clean using my t-shirt thus deleting my unreal profile with all the random button presses in the process. :o

Crazy I know, but true.

Darrax...

snoogans460
05-24-2007, 09:53 PM
Man, that's quite a story - and an unfortunate one to say the least. There's nothing worse that losing all your hard-earned saves, especially UC2 ones.

Personally, I find that backing-up content of any kind is always a smart thing to do. I have my UC2 saves backed up on like five different profiles. Then I transferred them to both of my original Xbox's, a memory card, my 360, and my PC. Yep, I'm obsessive compulsive all right.