PDA

View Full Version : New weapons in Gears 2??

Marcus1537
04-17-2007, 09:55 PM
I think that there should be new weapons in gears 2 don't get me wrong the weapons are already top notch i just think that they should itroduce a SMG with a blade on the tip that you can slash people with and dual wielding i also think that they should introduce a mellee weapon like on locust it should be raams knife and a for cog there should be a military issue combat knife i also think that there should be a capture the flag game tipe. For the cog flag there could be a locust head on a spike and for the locust flag there chould be a cog head in the military in midevil times this was used as an insult to the enemy so i think it would be perfect. the last thing would be to amp up the hammer of dawn so when you "Bring down the Hammer," it creates an exsplosion like a grenade so it could be used in a group of enemys and maybe if its not to much of a stretch a guided rocket laucher(eh!eh!eh!). know post your coments soldier!!

Marcus

Ik0n
04-17-2007, 11:32 PM
Of course there will be new weapons..

thaman
04-18-2007, 02:51 AM
Sounds alot like halo 2

stslimited84
04-18-2007, 08:11 AM
Capture the flag is an awful game mode...Annex is far better

stslimited84
04-18-2007, 08:12 AM
And the hammer can be used on groups of enemies as is...have you not played gears?? quit wasting everybody's time

OPS Spartan006
04-18-2007, 08:23 AM
Yea they could do that, what I would like is a button that could trigger a 1st person shooter view or something :)

SLAPAMEGSIKAN
04-18-2007, 08:27 AM
hmm......sounds like a crappy game i used to play....hmm...what was it? ha....hal....halo? is that what its called? honestly, your weapon ideas would be turning this game into halo, the boomshot sets gears apart along with all the other weapons, i mean, common, SMGs? dual wielding?

Basically, if you want that, go play halo. And CTF isnt really that fun, and every game has it, EXCEPT for GoW, GoW has decided to create a new kind of game, Annex, which along with its many many unique weapons, sets it apart from other games, i must admit that the Halo Multi-Party system would be a step up......but its not that hard to get a party started the way its set up now.

Cab00s3 Ze 1
04-18-2007, 08:39 AM
SMG w/ blade-no
dual wielding-no way
ctf w/ those pics-annex rules, though you're thinking
swords/knives-i like it
rocket launchers w/ guided rockets:NO
i like the swords and knives but everything else no.

Marcus1537
04-18-2007, 08:22 PM
wow i love gears so shut your mouths if you think i don't besides it is my opinion and no i don't like halo better if i did do you think i would be writing at the epic forums. and i rethought my dual wielding idea it would be extremely hard for them to do considering that both triggers are already taken up but oh well. but there are some weapons that they should include i mean think about it isn't is science fiction and its the future. oh and to EPIC i am not dissing your game it is already top notch and i have never seen a game compeny put so mutch efort into there fans so props. and back to the flag i was thinking maybe single flag capture the flag becuase it would draw the battle into one space. sort of like when at canals most people run for the tork if they aren't getting the snipe because they like the confritation.
Marcus

ManyTriangles
04-18-2007, 08:47 PM
look at his signature lolol.
45 kills in one 19 round ranked game...but 80% of his kills (proper math) were nade kills. lol. and 6 chainsaw kills. idk where in the world he picked up 3 headshots during the nade fest but congrats on that...

Marcus1537
04-18-2007, 08:51 PM
thanks for the congrats it was on museleam. don't know if i spelled that right but you get the drift and the people i was playing with thought it was hillarious to lolololol

GoTxHiGh
04-18-2007, 10:54 PM
Who cares about the weapons!:D

Bring on da PARTY System:cool:

chiodos181
04-19-2007, 02:12 AM
in gears 2 i would liek to see a diff weapon being the main weapon i hate how peopel rely on the shotty...
shotty battles are so random unless its host vs someone...i liek lancer and sniper battles hopefully the shotty is de powered for gears 2 or just not to thave it

MastA Chi3F
04-19-2007, 02:52 AM
Clan support(!!!)

chiodos181
04-19-2007, 03:15 AM
clan and party support woudl be soooo awesome :)