PDA

View Full Version : Weapon sliding on canals

instinct9
04-10-2007, 05:47 PM
I thought they fixed this glitch....i can still do weapon sliding against a rail.

chiodos181
04-10-2007, 05:48 PM
u can still do it xD
it just involves a new button not A and X anymore..
really hope it gets fixed again soon..

X D E V I A N T
04-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Yeah, I heard it still exists, just a different button combination.

chiodos181
04-10-2007, 05:51 PM
yup i know how to do it but i choose not to..
you just gota grab weapons at the right time to not get sniped instead of sliding back to cover and beign cheap

Just Cause
04-10-2007, 05:57 PM
Wow! This didn't last long!

chiodos181
04-10-2007, 05:59 PM
yee i found otu how to do it on accodent...o.O

llvllike
04-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Wow! This didn't last long!

I was playing with the new update for ten minutes and someone told the entire room how to do it.

Ik0n
04-10-2007, 06:17 PM
Yeah, it sucks that you can still do it. But, you could do that wall slide before the 'patch' even on host.

B4 Hunter PL
04-10-2007, 06:23 PM
1 for players : 0 for Epic.

BIGWHIPWHIPPIN
04-10-2007, 06:34 PM
well if there is to be no weapon sliding they need to at least let you lay down on your stomach and crawl to the sniper or whatever.

it's just ridiculous to leave that aspect out of the game.

like on the canals...in this world, they would obv crawl to get that sniper, then crawl away...but NOOOOOO..i have to stand there and frickin flip it up off my foot cuz it looks cool!

Ik0n
04-10-2007, 06:48 PM
well if there is to be no weapon sliding they need to at least let you lay down on your stomach and crawl to the sniper or whatever.

like on the canals...in this world, they would obv crawl to get that sniper, then crawl away...but NOOOOOO..i have to stand there and frickin flip it up off my foot cuz it looks cool!

That is why it is NOT this world. Don't try to add realistic aspects into any game. It just comes out retarded.

motoxguy47
04-10-2007, 06:51 PM
hes right u know if i was gonna get a weapon and there was a sniper id crawl there and crawl back.....but what i like to do so the sniper will mabe miss you is toss your smoke at sniper then go get it you have a better chance of not getting shot

Ik0n
04-10-2007, 06:54 PM
hes right u know if i was gonna get a weapon and there was a sniper id crawl there and crawl back.....but what i like to do so the sniper will mabe miss you is toss your smoke at sniper then go get it you have a better chance of not getting shot

Or, you could possibly use some teamwork to get it. Maybe have your teammate poke his head out to try and distract the sniper from you. Or quick peek over trying to get the sniper to fire @ you.. when he misses.. grab it.

gearslaughter
04-10-2007, 06:57 PM
they found both of the two worst glitches in 1 day? MAN THIS IS BULLSCHITT

Einchy
04-10-2007, 06:59 PM
I was having so much fun yesterday. No glitching, then I get on the forums before I go to bed and see that the glitch is back. Almost broke my heart.

Mustavus
04-10-2007, 07:05 PM
I was chainsaw glitched into oblivion not two hours after the patch was released.

Wedgie
04-10-2007, 07:21 PM
1 for players : 0 for Epic.

I think you mean...

1 for cheaters : 0 for everyone else who plays

jereminion
04-10-2007, 07:30 PM
I think you mean...

1 for cheaters : 0 for everyone else who plays

i think you mean....

1 for winners 0 for losers 8-)

BIGWHIPWHIPPIN
04-10-2007, 10:40 PM
Or, you could possibly use some teamwork to get it. Maybe have your teammate poke his head out to try and distract the sniper from you. Or quick peek over trying to get the sniper to fire @ you.. when he misses.. grab it.

I am sooo sick of hearing this, "use you teamwork and strategy!" crap everybody spews when talking about picking up weapons.

Adding crawling on your stomach would only work in certain cases, such as the sniper on the canals. It's completely UNREALISTIC in any world to not have to option/brains to crawl to a sniper that is behind a wall.

You would still have to use "teamwork" or whatever to get weapons like the Torque Bow.

This is another host advantage is you think about it. It's me vs. the host going for the sniper on canals....we get there at the exact same time and no-scope a shot at each other....who is more likely to connect? The host.

Let me crawl on my stomach and I swear I'll never weapons slide again:D

Ik0n
04-10-2007, 10:42 PM
I am sooo sick of hearing this, "use you teamwork and strategy!" crap everybody spews when talking about picking up weapons.

Adding crawling on your stomach would only work in certain cases, such as the sniper on the canals. It's completely UNREALISTIC in any world to not have to option/brains to crawl to a sniper that is behind a wall.

You would still have to use "teamwork" or whatever to get weapons like the Torque Bow.

This is another host advantage is you think about it. It's me vs. the host going for the sniper on canals....we get there at the exact same time and no-scope a shot at each other....who is more likely to connect? The host.

Let me crawl on my stomach and I swear I'll never weapons slide again:D

You are fighting monsters that have crawled out from underground and you are using the word 'realistic' are you kidding me? They make you stop to pick up a weapon for a reason.

chiodos181
04-11-2007, 02:40 AM
xD
you can still revive slide and curb stomp slide...
epic didnt fix much..
but still i love annex :)

instinct9
04-11-2007, 11:56 AM
xD
you can still revive slide and curb stomp slide...
epic didnt fix much..
but still i love annex :)

You can curb stomp slide but it is useless b.c it won't kill the person that is down....atleast they managed to fix half a glitch:rolleyes:

Justin1
04-11-2007, 12:19 PM

lol which reminds me... how come we can crouch.. but ONLY if were on a wall lol.. what kind of sense does that make?

ironlou
04-11-2007, 12:39 PM
I had to laugh at the poster who said he did it by accident....there's no accident to do the new weapon combination. Susks people need a glitch to keep up with the rest of us

crackalac87
04-11-2007, 12:44 PM
I had to laugh at the poster who said he did it by accident....there's no accident to do the new weapon combination. Susks people need a glitch to keep up with the rest of us

sure there is. the wall slide is easily done accidentally. ive done it twice since patch already on accident.

CrakkedOut
04-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Ah sweet, another person that thinks the same way as me. I wouldn't want crawling tho. I'd much rather go against the wall and pick up the weapon the same way we pick up ammo.

lol which reminds me... how come we can crouch.. but ONLY if were on a wall lol.. what kind of sense does that make?
How come bullets are more powerful when you AR? I want to know that too.

SluGSlinGa
04-11-2007, 01:01 PM

no in the real world, you wouldnt run out in the open and pick up the sniper when the opposing player already has it and is trying to snipe you.

so, stop saying "in the real world..."!

to174jay
04-11-2007, 01:16 PM

Yea since thats the only aspect of the game that isnt "real" :rolleyes:

chiodos181
04-11-2007, 08:35 PM
"I had to laugh at the poster who said he did it by accident....there's no accident to do the new weapon combination. Susks people need a glitch to keep up with the rest of us"
umm i did it on accodent the new weapon combinatiopn is easy dude i did it by checkign somehtign than pressign x and i slid i wa sliek omg...
i dotn glitch in game i play fair..

SD rulez
04-11-2007, 08:51 PM
You don't even need to be on a rail, some smarta** already figured out how to.