PDA

View Full Version : Female Players?

emma peal
03-28-2007, 12:50 PM
I know there is probably a thread out there already about this, but I couldn't find it.

I am looking to find other female GOW players. I am female and not a "casual gamer". I'm severely addicted to GOW - especially multiplayer, and it would be be great to play with a group of other females. I have YET to come across another female player in the versus.

Not looking to join a clan - I'm not that good!:p But would be nice to get a few chicks on my friends list.

I may reget this, but my XBox Live gamer tag is the same as it is here: "emma peal".

So nothing against the boys - love playing against them - but would be nice to mix it up a bit. So - any body out there? :D

emma

xX STS 4U2NV Xx
03-28-2007, 01:10 PM
I have 3 on my friends list I will ask them if they want to give out their gamer tag.

SGS Walka TRD
03-28-2007, 01:14 PM
You might need to talk to the PMS crew. Anyways Girls on Gears very rare good luck hunting

Try speaking with XalBabe

xBIGWIGx
03-28-2007, 01:27 PM
Like someone else said you may want to try either the PMS Clan or the Frag Dolls forums. You said you werent interested in joining a clan, but I know that not all the women playing with these two examples are actually IN said clan. Most are, but a lot of them just use these clan forums to find other female players, just like you are trying to do. In an earlier thread someone mentioned that the PMS clan has like 40+ active GoW players. I'm sure they wouldnt mind you joining some of their games for fun. good luck.

Ali Vegas
03-28-2007, 01:45 PM
Girls of War thread..

http://gearsforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=559714

biscuitbarrel
03-28-2007, 01:52 PM
does it count if you're a girl trapped inside a boy's body?

The Evil Hat
03-28-2007, 01:53 PM

are you going to ask that in all of these threads?

Revelation
03-28-2007, 02:16 PM
I know there is probably a thread out there already about this, but I couldn't find it.

I am looking to find other female GOW players. I am female and not a "casual gamer". I'm severely addicted to GOW - especially multiplayer, and it would be be great to play with a group of other females. I have YET to come across another female player in the versus.

Not looking to join a clan - I'm not that good!:p But would be nice to get a few chicks on my friends list.

I may reget this, but my XBox Live gamer tag is the same as it is here: "emma peal".

So nothing against the boys - love playing against them - but would be nice to mix it up a bit. So - any body out there? :D

emma
I am a girl...:P No I'm not whahaha. It's quite fun playing with girls on Xbox Live anyway.

Jakyl420
03-28-2007, 02:19 PM
my friend Evilblue34 is a girl...she isnt actually too bad at gears.
she gets on alot...usually at night tho

xpbj_timex
03-28-2007, 05:09 PM
yo add princessbrat15 if she ask tell her tony007war gave u the gamertag, iight emma?

sector9
03-28-2007, 06:55 PM
(o)Y(o) i like girlssss...........who play gears

Gdawgum
03-28-2007, 07:05 PM
i heard girls suck at GoW. i heard they kick ass at viva` pinata tho.

sector9
03-28-2007, 07:09 PM
lol ^^^^

Gdawgum
03-28-2007, 07:11 PM
LMFAO.....its true. But no, i have a friend and his g/f screwed over his ranked score.....sucks for him

NsT x SearchmaN
03-28-2007, 07:58 PM

What are you trying to say, no don't answer that lol:D

There are a lot of female players out there and some of them play ranked but you might have to get your rank up though to make your find a little easier.

I've found two female players that could kick some serious :eek: not all female players suck most of them may not be as competitive as everybody else.