PDA

View Full Version : Rare multiplayer voices

the drumber 1
03-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Every now and again I hear a COG say something I've never heard him say be for. cant think of any right now but have any of you experienced this? And what did they say?

Destrukticus
03-06-2007, 04:42 PM
I lately heard a bunch of phrases from Locusts that I've never heard before. Like my grenadier growling "Pathetic" when I execute some guy, or therons hissing "Rise" or "fight" when they revive teammates.

My grenadier always says something when he picks up a gun but I can't understand it. It sounds similar to "Now, War", but he might just be just yelling.

Gun-Nut
03-06-2007, 04:57 PM
I've had mine go f**k when missing active reload, but I tend to have sniper out and I'm carmine so not sure if its just that.

Chaseme187
03-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Ya ive heard mine say **** yo couch! While i curbed stomped the enemy.

Gdawgum
03-06-2007, 05:02 PM
Yo, in my montage below, the kill that i have on the guy running down the path and i shoot him while he's roadie running in the opposite direction, he says, "NOW thats TALENT!". listen closely, i hope the music does'nt muffle his voice too much.

shades_of_grey
03-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Sometimes the locust grenadier/grenadier elite will growl "Fffrrrresssshhh Mmmeeatt !" immediately after chainsawing someone. I don't know if that's "rare" but it doesn't seem to happen often. My grenadier also growled something interesting combined with a chuckle after a curbstomp the other day, but I didn't quite catch it. :(

Gdawgum
03-06-2007, 05:24 PM
Sometimes the locust grenadier/grenadier elite will growl "Fffrrrresssshhh Mmmeeatt !" immediately after chainsawing someone. I don't know if that's "rare" but it doesn't seem to happen often. My grenadier also growled something interesting combined with a chuckle after a curbstomp the other day, but I didn't quite catch it. :(

LOLLZZZZZ "freaaash meaaat!" i always use him but never noticed that. maybe cuz i never chainsaw. time for more chainsaws ! lol

shades_of_grey
03-06-2007, 05:30 PM
Yeah, I don't usually chainsaw that much myself.. but I was on a rampage the other day. For example: I managed to chainsaw 3 COG in a 15 second period on clocktower, then another 3 within a 25 sec period in a subsequent round. In following matches, I'd get an average of about 6 per match.

Leatherface had nothin on my grenadier. :D