PDA

View Full Version : HelpMe: Downed Invincibility Glitch

Quadrovector
12-27-2006, 03:00 AM
In GoW, I cannot kill anyone while they're down unless it's a curb stomp, it's not just Execuition, I just did a Warzone game and the same thing happened. When the shot hits the downed enemy it makes this wierd "WEEER" sound and it doesn't do ANY damage, it doesn't matter what the weapon.

This has happened mutiple times, but it didn't happen when I first played the game.

HaunterV
12-27-2006, 03:24 AM
hit them in the head
use a melee attack
shot gun
hammerburst

all viable options

x Murdermore x
12-27-2006, 08:39 AM
Its gotta be execution.There cannot be a glitch like this in warzone.

ban381
12-27-2006, 08:55 AM
that "weer" sound is the same sound that happens in execution if you try to kill the opponent from too far of a distance.

HaunterV
12-27-2006, 11:43 AM
its the developers way of saying "dont be a wuss! get in there and stomp some head noob!" without throwing said text thought probably more colourfully worded up on your screen.

seriously Nut it up and deal withit.

annunaki 23
12-27-2006, 11:59 AM
Do you guys even read before you post, he said it happened in warzone.
I would report it in the bug thread and let Epic know all the details to help them see if it can be reproduced.
Can't say I've heard of this bug before though.

SuspectMisconduct
12-27-2006, 01:13 PM
never happened to me, he must be playing execution.

HanSolo2187
12-27-2006, 01:24 PM
I've never seen this happen in War Zone, then again I play almost exclusively all Execution matches.

ban381
12-27-2006, 01:50 PM
Do you guys even read before you post, he said it happened in warzone.
I would report it in the bug thread and let Epic know all the details to help them see if it can be reproduced.
Can't say I've heard of this bug before though.

Ever stop to think that maybe he WAS in execution and mistaked it for warzone. Iv never seen this bug happen, nor have i ever heard anyone else mention it nowhere ever. The most iv seen is when someone is down too close to a wall you cant kill them period. But theres no "weer" sound- unless the game is soo glitchy that execution settings bounce off to warzone. Doubt it.

100% of the time play warzone when ranked, and 100% execution when player match. 0% assasination.