PDA

View Full Version : 4 flags in two team ctf

y2xtreme
11-02-2006, 06:29 PM
is it possible to have 4 flags in normal two team ctf i have added them but if a player grabs both when he dies or he scores he either only scores one point although he had two flags or only one flag returns to its base and the other is nowhere to be found does anyone know how to fix this problem and also how to show that a player is holding two flags help would be much appreciated

Wormbo
11-03-2006, 02:17 AM
Normal CTF is not designed to have more than one flag per team orcarry more than one flag.
Also, PLEASE use punctuation and line breaks to structure your post if you really want people to read them carefully. You have all the time in the world to type your post and you really shouldn't expect others to put time into answering when you clearly didn't put enough time in formulating the questions in the right way.

Cody Lavery
11-03-2006, 01:39 PM
Dude that would be AWESOME!! i have always wanted to do that. it has to be possible for it to work cause the 4 ctf has it where you can carry multiple flags

Wormbo
11-03-2006, 02:38 PM
That's becasue they specially coded it that way. CTF4 flags and game logic are very different from normal CTF.

Cody Lavery
11-05-2006, 02:36 AM
oh yeah dont get me wrong! there will be some hard coding involved and lots of caffiene and alcohol, consult your doctor before trying unreal script, and check into a hospital if coding errors persist for longer than 4 hours, some side effects will occur......

but my point is it is possible, and you can do it. go ahead and find the CTF4 package and decompile it... dont ask me how though... i allready forgot!

good luck! and may the schwartz be with you!