PDA

View Full Version : About the new trailer

The Deepfreeze
10-26-2006, 07:02 PM
Was it just me or did Marcus seem kind of depressed and lonely? Do you think that this is maybe even a cut scene later on in the game, or something similar to it. Maybe his teammates all died or something and now he's stranded in the middle of Locust territory.

emperor413
10-26-2006, 07:06 PM
exactly my thought.

I agree that it seems like a dream and one of his own death, seems like he was running from everything till the end...

Bullet Proof
10-26-2006, 07:09 PM
I'm sure that scence has no direct link to the game's storyline... but he did seem lonely yeah...

Nowellsy
10-26-2006, 07:09 PM
Yeh seemed like it we will soon find out, just at the end you see the corpser strike

owninglegend
10-26-2006, 07:12 PM
Yeah theres no way Marcus could defeat all those locust by himself no matter how much of a badass he is.

Urza
10-26-2006, 07:23 PM
Was it just me or did Marcus seem kind of depressed and lonely? Do you think that this is maybe even a cut scene later on in the game, or something similar to it. Maybe his teammates all died or something and now he's stranded in the middle of Locust territory.

In an MTV Special right before E3 CliffyB said that Marcus will end up returning to his childhood home. I'm thinking if that trailer has anything to do with the story, then that's it.

Of course, Marcus could dive out of the way the last second and then the other CoG show up to save him. :)

The Deepfreeze
10-26-2006, 07:29 PM
Maybe he just palms the big staby thing that the Corper is gonna attack with.. THEN the other CoGs show up and shoot all the badies :)

GearsManiac123
10-26-2006, 07:33 PM
Maybe he just palms the big staby thing that the Corper is gonna attack with.. THEN the other CoGs show up and shoot all the badies :)
uhh...those big stabby things are the Corpsers legs :p and its most likely a dream. listen to the lyrics. "the dreams of me dying are the best i've ever had." something like that. coincidence? ;)

Maverick
10-26-2006, 07:53 PM
Loved it. The music, oddly enough, fits quite well with the overall theme of the trailer, and really reminds you that this game will be quite spooky.