PDA

View Full Version : Dbno?

barhi
10-21-2006, 01:18 PM
Hey every one i was think about this the other day what makes you go dbno. On a lot of mp videos that i have seen they always just die they do not go in to dbno So my question is this what makes you go dbno?

Default06
10-21-2006, 01:21 PM
Body shots, leg shots, arm shots. I think they only die instantly when repediately shot in the head.

Kilo
10-21-2006, 01:21 PM
They probably just die because right when they go dbno they get shot and killed.

barhi
10-21-2006, 01:34 PM
They probably just die because right when they go dbno they get shot and killed.

Ok so you go dbno every time?

Ninja Yoda
10-21-2006, 01:40 PM
no you can take a few hits but it all depends were the bullet hit you, if you get hit in the legs and arms you become down but not out, even though this still takes a couple of shots due to your armour. But a good few rounds to the torso and a shot to head is instant death.

Snowbeat
10-21-2006, 03:49 PM
Another fact is that DBNO requires you to repeatedly hit the A button to keep your heart beating (or so I've heard). I'm sure in a lot of those videos, the guys playing are new at it, so they don't hit the A button and collapse immediately.

Also, if you get shot while you're DBNO, you can only take a tiny amount of damage.

Uday23
10-21-2006, 04:30 PM
Hey every one i was think about this the other day what makes you go dbno. On a lot of mp videos that i have seen they always just die they do not go in to dbno So my question is this what makes you go dbno?

certain things like a sniper HS, chainsaw, boomshot direct hit, etc can kill u insantely, but other less major injuires like a round of the lancer to the chest could make u go dbno.........

Uday23
10-21-2006, 04:31 PM
Another fact is that DBNO requires you to repeatedly hit the A button to keep your heart beating (or so I've heard). I'm sure in a lot of those videos, the guys playing are new at it, so they don't hit the A button and collapse immediately.

Also, if you get shot while you're DBNO, you can only take a tiny amount of damage.

its true:)