PDA

View Full Version : I kinda' miss the old days...

snoogans460
09-25-2006, 02:17 AM
... you know, when we all used to partake in irrelevant discussions about UC2. For example, having threads asking if Raiden was worth enduring the challenges for. People irritated because they were getting abused from EMP combos and one-hit Bio shots. Noobs that were anxious to know the proper way to unlock Malcolm. People wondering if Epic was ever planning to patch this game yet again.

What happened? Our community needs a serious shot of amphetamines or something. Now, I play this game a few times a week myself and there's still quite a handful of individuals online yet. However, these boards have tumbleweed rolling through them most days. Sure, the transition from the previous forums have definitely been an adjustment - but why does this game have to go the way of the dodo?

I refuse to let this happen, especially when other less interesting video games still have thriving communities yet. Is there a way to at least spice up the aesthetic flavor like the other boards? Maybe add a few new UC2 Avatars to the mix? I still enjoy this forum, but the last one seemed more tailored to our community. I feel hopeless.

ShredPrince
09-25-2006, 03:21 PM
I kinda do too.

I miss being able to straight send FeveredTNT through the ringer, and not get a ban, or warning for it....LOL

I also miss all the tactical threads we used to get going on here.Though some were stupid, others were not.

I just try to particpate in other thrads I find fun.

Like the UT2004 screenShot thread:
http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=401438&page=106

I love posting screens there.

Alckatraz
09-25-2006, 05:46 PM
Haha, good times, though I've never been too active on this site I do actively read. I'm a ghost.

Netsurfer733
09-25-2006, 06:28 PM
I still keep an eye on these forums, mainly to see if Joegraf has any input on the future of the franchise :(

But what made you guys stop playing I'm curious? Was it the lag? It was for me...(not server lag but fps lag, and it was only decent on original xbox if I was in poopy first person mode :( ). What was it for you guys?

RomuluXX
09-25-2006, 08:16 PM
I definitely miss it. Almost everyone on my current friends list I met playing this game or on this forum. I stopped playing because I bought a 360. I still bring out my big black box to play every once in a while but for the most part its just too much of a hassle (I have a 100 foot ethernet cord going from one end of my house to the other for my xbox, 360 is wireless). Actually, I think I'm gonna go play now.

ShredPrince
09-25-2006, 11:16 PM
I still keep an eye on these forums, mainly to see if Joegraf has any input on the future of the franchise :(

But what made you guys stop playing I'm curious? Was it the lag? It was for me...(not server lag but fps lag, and it was only decent on original xbox if I was in poopy first person mode :( ). What was it for you guys?

Mostly the lag.

The whorablilty of some things in the game, mainly certain adrenaline moves, and everything about Melee, for me.Especially rejections, and Jump Attacking.

ez_jamin
09-26-2006, 04:24 AM
melle should have been used for movement and nothing else.

ShredPrince
09-26-2006, 04:32 AM
Thats how I played itL but most did not in my experince: the if you can't beat 'em join 'em attitude, seemd to be the tune of this game in respect to cheap tactics.

snoogans460
09-26-2006, 04:39 AM
I think this game is perfect just how it remains - well, basically. We just need more active members in our community, that's all.

Master P0
09-26-2006, 10:32 AM
Mostly the lag.

The whorablilty of some things in the game, mainly certain adrenaline moves, and everything about Melee, for me.Especially rejections, and Jump Attacking.

What made this game great was the fact that there was a way to counter every move in the game. there were many ways to get away from a melee player and even more ways to take adrenaline away. in fact most melee players i played against aren't very good and only a handfull could get wins using just melee. melee makes you move around more instead of just the standard "stand and shoot" technique.

hypnotic
09-26-2006, 11:30 AM
i miss playin survival in the midways... oh my days...

ShredPrince
09-26-2006, 02:45 PM
What made this game great was the fact that there was a way to counter every move in the game. there were many ways to get away from a melee player and even more ways to take adrenaline away. in fact most melee players i played against aren't very good and only a handfull could get wins using just melee. melee makes you move around more instead of just the standard "stand and shoot" technique.

I love how the tone of you post suggests that I could not use MElle.

LAughable.

IT's so freakin easy to use it, and thats the main problem.I saw plenty of lesser skilled opponents win with melle.

IT's as simple as this.I have a budyy who I always play games with.Well I can beat him down at every game we ever play.Especially UT, and UC1.
He was able to do things to me score wise that are impossible in any other game, even FPS.

The main point is that I am alot more adept at playing games thatn my friend.
It is an established fact.

When I do a freakin flip off a jump pad, 20 feet into the air, and zoom in a head shot this dude: he's standing still, and taps the L button, and gets a head shot.

NO skill: lucky timing.A roll of the dice etc.

UC2 was supposedly going to still be a game for the "elite".

I also had a few dudes from the game store turned on to it.They joined me a LANS, and these guys got there buts owned until they saw Chris using <elle, then Rejectamundo is on.

ANd that's what we can it: Rejecta-mundo. A reject whore in essence.

We have these crazy rules now on UC@: LOLZZZZZZZZZ

Master P0
09-26-2006, 07:13 PM
yes lucky rejections do happen and also luck headshots but that does not make a complete score. what i meant wasn't that melee makes the person using melee move around more it's the player that is defending against the melee. in my matches i use everyweapon and every adrenaline move i can. i get rejected but usually it's my own fault by either shooting the easy shot or not moving after i shoot a slower bullet so that the rejection misses me. I have heard this many times "i own at every other game so i assume i must own at this one". UC2 was an entirely different kind of game. it was brilliant. it forced all those people that got good at other first person shooters to play differently. some understood this and learned the game and others did not and complained about everything that was new into the franchise (ie. melee, rejections, new adrenaline concept). yes noobs do make some lucky melee rejections but if they put together full rounds with crazy scores maybe it was your inability to defend against them that was the problem. wraith anyone? shield? jump? maybe use melee yourself? it's not cheap it's just part of this game and created a unique experience that never existed before. this was the best video game i have ever played.

ShredPrince
09-27-2006, 12:54 AM
I never lost ot this, it was just kills.When your about to go Godlike, and some arsewipe has a lock on you and holds down R, then slashes you in the back with a heavy: not cool.

If they HAD to aim, or shoot to get thatkill, it would'nt happen.

snoogans460
09-27-2006, 01:21 AM
I'm convinced that very few people will ever become completely dominant when melee is their strongest weapon. The only time this happens to be the case is as follows...

1) A person camps in their lag-free server while shamlessly abusing others with a higher ping.

2) Using a Heavy on smaller maps where they're able to withstand much more damage.

Otherwise, melee should mostly be used to finish off opponents. If you manage to get the U-Damage without any ammo however, then by all means abuse that tactic.

Personally, I've come to appreciate that rejections are one of the most enjoyable defensive manuevers. Not always, but most of the time it takes plenty of skill and anticipation when sending a shot back where it came from. I love being able to time a perfectly executed headshot rejection from a sniper trying to be slick. That, or realizing right when somebody's going to perform their gay triple rocket jump.

Besides, sometimes you're forced to respawn without any ammo nearby and you have to use what's at your disposal.

Master P0
09-27-2006, 10:44 AM
wow just reading your other posts you made it sound like you couldn't beat a melee player and they do crazy things scorewise (remember your friend that you could ruin at will untill he picked up this game?) and now it's just that you can't go flawless as much. maybe if they used guns during the rest of the match they would have got a lucky rocket shot on you. but if your earlier statements are true then you just weren't that good of a player and if your later statements are true then i think it was a waste of your time to come to these forums and complain about many of the things in this game because you missed going flawless alot. i mean at least keep all your statements in the same thread consistent. the fact is all the real deal players i've played against use melee and guns and adrenaline according to the circumstance. once people stop trying to figure out what's cheap and what's not cheap and just play the game as it is, they realize it's alot more balanced then they think.

ShredPrince
09-27-2006, 02:40 PM
Your absolutley right.

Whoever said I do not use melle.

OK TL!!!!!!!!!

I wonder Melle expert, do your buffer you 3rd strike through JA's etc?

If you had, you might have not gotten owned by me so much:p

RoK TrauMatiC X
09-27-2006, 05:48 PM
my opinion, melee is part of the game. But i hardly use it. like jamin said, its best used to move around. People who abuse melee are easily countered. there are many ways to counter someone contantly melee-ing you. Necris characters come to mind here, but there are TONS of other counters.

If someone wants, i can list them all.....

but anyway, rejectors are a lil harder to counter, but they can most definately be beaten.

the times i use melee is to finish off someone who somehow survived my 3 rockets. and i use rejections when i dont have all of these 3 things-ammo, health and adrenaline, other then that, i have no excuse to use it.

Ive killed master PO and people like him(who use melee and think its skillful) plenty of times, they never pose any type of threat, ever.

I am confident that a good weapons user will destroy a melee/reject user any day of the week.

and if necessary, i can prove it.

Master P0
09-27-2006, 07:40 PM
so you know who i am yet i still do not know who you are. i get that all the time. I can't deny your claim. never seen you or your new gamertag online. I never claimed to be the best player, never claimed i was unbeatable. we were talking about the game now it's time for everyone to have a pissing contest. "i can beat you" "no you can't" "yes i can". so i guess i'm done this part of the conversation because this will go nowhere.

i love how traumatic claims to not have a problem with me and he'll say "dude i owned you all the time" and i'll have to point out that the only times i saw traumatic was on his own TDM server usually with clan members. but even then i would usually join the server and sometimes win if i didn't have a long list of noobs on my team, and i even remember a match maybe a few months ago in which i went 13 and 2 with me and only me on one team and 3 rok members on the other team. so really that sig should say 25 - 1. and don't believe what he's going to say, the match really did happen and don't believe what he's going to say, most of my kills were on him. actually i believe i was using my TL2814 account when i did that.

It is funny to me though that back in the day i would use nothing but melee and people told me that noone could use melee constantly and still get wins on a consistant basis. yet i did. against good players.

i have never seen a melee player play like me. not move like me. not once. and i've never seen anyone reject as much as i have off my own server. yes i did play on my server alot but only because i was booted out of most of the clean servers and didn't want to play in overly laggy ones, but i always went into every DM on my list before i started a server. so i'm sorry you thought my tactics were cheap or that i didn't earn my kills. it's not really my concern because i know how many times i went into someone elses server and beat the host no matter what he was doing (sniping, rejecting, emp combo, inviting friends to help) and i know how many times i have seen others accomplish the same thing.

with this last post i wanna say good games to the following people.

thegoldenkiz, ricoseven, dr paradox (one of the best), korbus (it was fun training with you brotha), solassasin, roach, wescravin, shinningforce (over all the best DM player in any server), raiden uc2 (another one of the best), superduperduck, darrax, sandybags, RISEN SERENITY (jedi master), mastermanns (your server was the most fun) ahmemon (started to talk junk in the end but it was cool before that) grandmasterdog (best with devestation), zeroshift and demonicchick (it was fun untill you couldn't take the beatings anymore and turned on me), thefadedline, zepidous (yeah i know you didn't macro, best with CDG), lorddeath (it was fun after you couldn't take the beatings anymore), rootboundapollo (how many servers did i make you leave the second i joined them now that's respect!), if i forgot you sorry. that's all i can remember for now.

got the new PC coming in about a week. might see me on uc2 a couple times till then. when it comes in i'll be playing ut2004 under the same name (master P0) getting ready for ut2007. not used to keyboard and mouse but i'll learn it. if you are good please find me and ruin me i need that kind of training.

i'll get off the forums now so you guys can try to discredit me some more (so predictable)

ez_jamin
09-27-2006, 07:52 PM
i think we have a new fevered here lads...

snoogans460
09-27-2006, 08:43 PM
Wow, these last few posts makes it feel like the old days once again. Gotta' love the drama and egos.

RomuluXX
09-27-2006, 08:55 PM
I really miss all of the R.I.P drama. Always entertaining to get on here and see a flame war involving R.I.P.

Alckatraz
09-27-2006, 09:13 PM
lol.... smh

RoK TrauMatiC X
09-28-2006, 02:02 AM
Wow, these last few posts makes it feel like the old days once again. Gotta' love the drama and egos.
Snoogans, this ones for you;)

Master PO, TL23566 please.

number one, that record you see on my sig is OFFICIAL clan matches that Clan RoK has been in, and they span throughout 5 different games. you cant have a 1v3 clan match. you never challenged me. you never beat me. ive played thousands of pickup TDM's, not 25. i win most and lose some. (like any other good player). i cant remember the results of every single one like you do. (if you remember that one well, it must've been a big accomplishment for you to beat me). and, i havent had a Uc2 clan match in over 3 months, maybe longer. clan activity in the game is long dead.

what do you mean youve never seen anyone 'move' like you do when you melee? ITS ALL THE SAME. you hit the lock on button and LUNGE, or you can hold down the Right Trigger while locked on, or even hit the B Button. melee is a simple and easy to use system, as is rejecting.

why do you think people new to the game use melee all the time? because its easy to use, and to be honest, it can be fun. but bottom line, there is no skill involved when using melee.

well PO, if your done posting here, then i will have to pull out uc2 and hunt you down. this should be fun.

and for ya'lls information, i was co-captain of RiP.

ez_jamin
09-28-2006, 05:43 AM
fight fight fight!! i wanna get uc2 back so i can hand his ass to him :(

Master P0
09-28-2006, 11:00 AM
lol i never beat you huh? so now i have to go back and play the game after i took quite some time off myself for what? so you can hop back onto the forums and say i never beat you? we all know that's bs. you'd have to leave your server for that. every person on these forums if they want to admit it or not, know that you aren't that good. maybe when you sat on your server (which was just about everytime i looked) and had your clan members holding your hand. and remember a few games in which my team was winning and at the "5 kills remaining" it got really laggy like you had someone get on the computer and start downloading. maybe shredprince can at least claim to be good at the game and who knows? still don't know his old gamertag. but you can't even make that claim traumaticTNT.

ShredPrince
09-28-2006, 11:19 AM
Youur so bad at the game dude.

You never once beat me.

The culmination of it all, was when I joined your server with Selky, and the sniper, and FORKED YOU UP!!!!!!

Badly: then I got kiked or banned, dont remeber, after that, I knew you were FULLY defeated:

I think you might of even said no host sniping even though it was your host::::???
" I only play pure:" great, that means you SUK!!!!!!!!!

Your are THE ONLY person to ever actually argue FOR melle, and Lock-onz: lolz

Please son.

If your such a talented gamer: come show me.

I could beat you on UT04 with one hand dude: that no joke either.

I'll godlike you while eating cereal dude.

ONly for Old times sake: LOL

i think we have a new fevered here lads...

ahhh: good times: ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Yup I'd have to agree.

fight fight: a "n" and a white.

Im the white.

HEy Im gonna see about the expired subcription Snoogs sent me.

Supposedly you can set back the XBoxes date, and use older ones.

I am so enjoying SIm and Jammin: ROFL!

ShredPrince
09-28-2006, 11:26 AM
NM" acident

Alckatraz
09-28-2006, 12:08 PM
How about me playing as Syzygy vs. the entire Clan RoK

ez_jamin
09-28-2006, 12:08 PM
NM" acident

wtf??????:p

ez_jamin
09-28-2006, 12:09 PM

you = owned:D

ShredPrince
09-28-2006, 12:13 PM

Differnt game: alot larger claim: lolz.

See UC2 does not reward skilll in the same manner.

NOw I'd make that claim for UT2004, but they do not play it.So it's retarded.

IF clan RoK were bad at the game, which I assume they are not based on Sim, thne Yeah Szygy might could do it with self destruct: LOL

RoK TrauMatiC X
09-28-2006, 12:26 PM
so let me get this straight..... your not going to play uc2, but your going to say that you have beaten me.....

look at your pm's, i already sent the challenge. i dont need to sit here and point out every single time that i killed you, and you leave the server. i can back up my talk with gameplay. whether or not you choose to accept--thats up to you. i havent played uc2 in a long time, but skill never leaves good players.

look kid, i have dealt with some of the most legendary names to play this game. i have been here from the beginning, and i most certainly know that no great player will remember your name,or who the heck you were. i have played with all the names on this forum, and its easy to identify that shred, jamin, and even snoogans;) are waaaaaaay better then you are.

look dude, your so pathetic, when jamin made the fevered remark, it was directed towards you, not me. (guess what; i got banned out of fevered's server when 3 perfectly timed rockets fractured his face)

if you decline my challenge, then i will have no more need to waste time with you, and i will just consider you another Imperial Majix or andreebremen.

i cant even claim to be good, eh? i dont need to come here and boast about how great my 'movement' is with rockets, and list a bunch of people that 'couldnt handle my beatings'

your a joke, and doin this flaming is fun, hopefully this will liven up the boards, and mods please dont ban me....

RoK TrauMatiC X
09-28-2006, 12:46 PM
NOw I'd make that claim for UT2004, but they do not play it.So it's retarded.

we have some players who have experience with 2k4, but we never competed there in terms of clan activity. but personally, I never played it. look forward to hoppin on 2k7, though.

hypnotic
09-28-2006, 01:22 PM
andrebreeman actually accepted a challenge to me, i went in his server and handed out a short comeback beatin. that was the last time i played.

these were the good old days, but i do say they ended a very long time ago now for me.

hopefully there will be a 360 format 1 day, and thats where u'll find me.

----------------------------------

Tug Soldi3r

RoK TrauMatiC X
09-28-2006, 01:32 PM
wow, tug, you managed to do something that ive been longing to do for a long time. Andre actually accepted? i have to say that i am surprised. ive been trying to get that guy to play me ever since he banned me as my hb account.

Master P0
09-28-2006, 03:09 PM
i have booted 2 people since the game was released. boltanion for using racial comments and some noob that was just screaming into the mic constantly. it's kinda funny because i have never complained about host sniping or rejecting. just lie. as long as they believe you it makes it true. i just don't understand why anyone would put hours into a game if they are just going to hop onto the forum and just flat out lie about how things go. i've spent a year and a half playing this game and now i have to start playing a game I already just about quit to prove myself to yet another person that i know for a fact lies on these forums and isn't as good as he claims? why would i waste my time? so you can come back here and claim victory no matter if you win or lose? dude i've had my matches with you and always on your server against your friends. not once have i even seen you off your server without your clan members with you. that is why i made my own connection to you and fevered. the only people i have responded to this whole thread is you and shred.

and shredprince will destroy me in ut2004 i have about 20 hours on the keyboard and mouse so i am an absolute noob in the game. if you are as good as you say you are then i want to play against you. i need that kind of practice. i'm normally in standard DM servers that have stats on. can't play untill my computer gets in though because this one is just about dead. i just wish you would at least give me your old gamertag. and don't say your goldenkiz like you did a few months ago. another lie i know for a fact. try telling the truth this time.

RoK TrauMatiC X
09-28-2006, 03:48 PM
you have things mixed up, i didnt complain about sniping and being booted out of your server, that was shred. so your declining me. ok. im wasting time with you. well, as a clan we never lost. my members and I have never lost official 1v1's in uc2, either. your a joke. and i can understand why you would decline.

and one more thing, i have a right to play with my friends. its called freedom. we dominate, we own, whatever, we can do it. fevered was never part of a clan, he was a loner, like andre. shows how much you know.

and i remember playing with you just a handful of times, so how do you know me so well that you can say i only stick on my own server? every official match ive played/been apart of was on a neutral host. well whatever, im not going to argue with a nub. i remember each time you came in, you got dominated, because your a melee whore. just like real life, its common sense to use guns and fire at someone who's charging at you.

if you ever change your mind about playin, just hit me up. i sent both of your tags friend requests. theres no need to block them, it will just show that your afraid, which is understandable.

i wish you would have accepted.

ez_jamin
09-28-2006, 05:19 PM
i cant belive these nubs and their egos. they have no idea of true skill. true skill is playing as raiden without rejecting or sheilding. (my style =p)

ShredPrince
09-28-2006, 05:58 PM
I could agree to that.

RoK TrauMatiC X
09-28-2006, 06:42 PM
hey, im just here to try and create controversy. i totally agree with the raiden fact, i use him all the time.

ShredPrince
09-28-2006, 06:47 PM
YEah same here, and I can also vouche that Sim was ALWAYS pretty much off his host.

ez_jamin
09-28-2006, 07:13 PM
but we all hate sim.

ShredPrince
09-28-2006, 08:32 PM
nah;;;;;;;;;;;;

RoK TrauMatiC X
09-28-2006, 10:04 PM
ive always loved sim:cool:

snoogans460
09-29-2006, 05:24 AM
skill never leaves good players.

True that.

i have played with all the names on this forum, and its easy to identify that shred, jamin, and even snoogans;) are waaaaaaay better then you are.

Thanks for the shout-out homie, even though I only consider myself decent. Eh, I can hold my own against anybody in a lag-free server - however, my confidence problems make my game inconsistent rather often.

doin this flaming is fun, hopefully this will liven up the boards, and mods please dont ban me....

Yep, I'm kinda glad I made this thread. It seems as if old faces are comin' outta' the woodwork to post their two cents.

hypnotic
09-29-2006, 12:49 PM
raidan was my copyright(70 hours/230hours on Tug Soldi3r)no1 really used him when i played as him, until i realised malcolm has a slight jumping advantage

yeh andree kinda accepted me, he called me a n00b so i went in there as Tuglet cus my other was banned from early months. and just ended him till he wud boot me.

RoK TrauMatiC X
09-29-2006, 01:49 PM
hey tug, im going to pull an andree/fevered and show off my stats.

with raiden, on a combined 3 different tags, i have nearly 20,000 killz.

on my traumatic tag, i have 17,700 kills, alone. i can show an andree like screen shot if you want me to.

but i was not a heavy survival player like you were, i stuck with tdm's so we really didnt get to play often in the early days. dont get me wrong, i played alot of survival, but those were in my later days.

i remember one day i came into your server (you were tuglet) and lagged out 14 times. ohh how i love uc2:D

ShredPrince
09-29-2006, 05:54 PM
I have 5 kills with Raiden.

ez_jamin
09-29-2006, 06:26 PM
go shred!!!! you own with raiden...

hey tug... wanna meet up and play sum lan sum time ;)

snoogans460
09-29-2006, 08:02 PM
Raiden has the best taunts and best coup de grace animation by far. I once pulled six coup de graces in one match with Raiden and would perfectly hit the taunt button immediately during the fatality and he'd say... "Mortality is your weakness." That junk is hilarious. I may not have the best skills, but I can pull off one helluva coup de grace when the situation calls for it.

Alckatraz
09-29-2006, 09:05 PM
I actually beat the whole clan RoK once with a Racing Wheel plugged in instead of a normal controller. A racing wheel, guys, c'mon now.

Root
09-29-2006, 11:13 PM
Shred owned it up with Raiden:)

hypnotic
09-30-2006, 08:26 AM
i had maybe a combined 9000 kills with him, lol but that was survival though.
but jamin if im eva up north, it can happen

Jackie
09-30-2006, 08:37 AM
Well the game is pretty old I guess and new and better UT games came out so alot of people are insterested in that too.

snoogans460
09-30-2006, 10:15 AM
Well the game is pretty old I guess and new and better UT games came out so alot of people are insterested in that too.

This game is only a year and a half old - which isn't all that bad. Even still, UT99 has a more thriving community than UC2, and the original will be turning 7 years old this November (26th I believe?). It's intersting to see in my opinion what is the best Unreal, to also have the smallest following.:rolleyes:

RoK TrauMatiC X
09-30-2006, 05:05 PM
i could easily say that In my opinion, Uc2 was the best Xbl experience i ever had. i think there are some single player games that are better, but in terms of multiplayer, Uc2 was king:cool:

ez_jamin
09-30-2006, 06:38 PM
i had maybe a combined 9000 kills with him, lol but that was survival though.
but jamin if im eva up north, it can happen

im kinda in the middle :p gloucester if youve ever heard of it.. and also if im ever in london ill try and contact you... so, yeah.;)

Root
09-30-2006, 08:32 PM
hey wait a sec.

hypnotic
09-30-2006, 08:58 PM
i think i have heard of it. still north to me lol. but yeh thats cool get in some games.
UC1 in prime, have to admit, was better for me. because of clan activity. there werent really a big clan scene in this one. so i was forced to go into survival as OSG only played 1 game.....

ez_jamin
10-01-2006, 04:13 PM
cool cool.

btw does ny2 know if shred got banned?

Thanatos
10-02-2006, 11:57 AM
Yup Shred got Temporarily Banned for getting six warnings, though I doubt that's Shreds only account on this board:

Shred owned it up with Raiden:)
I'm saying nothing except look at his sig ;)
http://utforums.epicgames.com/member.php?u=1264003

Root
10-02-2006, 01:24 PM
Shred got banned after I made a new acoount.I had PM'd Flak about changing my name.Then I got another warning for spam, and it banned Shred.Although I had decided to leave the account behind.

Do'nt worry, after I release my maps, nobody will have clue who I am again.There won't be any dead giveaways either.

I will change again.

btw Than, since you have someone "improoving" things, then I dont see any need to work out shaders for ya.Since all the image data will be changed, Im sure the existing alpha channels would look funny.I saw a pic of the improved "S head". and uh yeah, good luck guys.

JIC you did'nt know: you have Mrec Anubis too Than: Just use Sobecks bosy: Since UV's are already mapped just apply the texture for MRec ANubis' body to sobeck: maybe a differnt head though:
I wana see a pic of that.

Good luck on your TC mod

Da Spadger
10-02-2006, 02:18 PM

Holy ban evasion batman.

Root
10-02-2006, 02:26 PM
Holy I changed my name before that.Otherwise I'd still be banned: DUH IP address....

your not allowed to have multiple accounts guys.

I re-registerd, then PM'd flack that it was me.
I told him it was me, and if I was ban evading I would'nt have done that.

They can ban me all they want.

I could care less.

What I want is for people who posted on UT2007 world .com to STAY AWAY FROM ME ON FORUMS.Thats it.

Miko
10-02-2006, 08:56 PM
Ive only got one question for you. Why would you re-register over a temperary ban. Also. for the record. People from Ut2007 world were probably registered here first. we arent here to harass only to contribute our ideas and our views and talk to each other. I can gaurantee im not here to cause you trouble.

Root
10-02-2006, 09:58 PM
Then why did you just post?

Cause I did'nt get banned.

Yeah I was pretty much one of the first here.Look for the forums must be moving soon thread...LOL

Preciseley what I mean.

Just look at your post...lol

Why would you post that unless you had an axe to grind?

Don't be bitter cause I took my work with me.Thanx move on please.