PDA

View Full Version : Could some one help please???

legacy-Ryu_Hayabusa
07-12-2006, 07:15 AM
How do u get Malcolm?

legacy-twisted
07-12-2006, 07:40 AM
Beat another real person (ie. a friend in person,or xbox live) in every game mode (Team Deathmatch, Overdose, CTF, etc.) once. Or to make things easier, if you have a second controller plug it in and win against Player 2 in each mode.

legacy-Ryu_Hayabusa
07-12-2006, 08:29 AM
ok thanx alot for the help...u got every one?

snoogans460
07-12-2006, 09:15 AM
Beat another real person (ie. a friend in person,or xbox live) in every game mode (Team Deathmatch, Overdose, CTF, etc.) once. Or to make things easier, if you have a second controller plug it in and win against Player 2 in each mode.

Yep, exactly what he said.

Don't worry, many individuals have been confused on how exactly to unlock Malcolm. If you happen to have Xbox Live or a buddy, win a match against a real human opponent in each of the six gametypes until a message opens stating that Malcolm has been unlocked.

Or like Twisted said, simply plug-in a second controller and trick the game into thinking that you've actually won against somebody. Once you beat Malcolm's ladder, you'll be able to complete Gorge's.

All the other characters should unlock through the single player Tournament, and if you have some real Cahones, complete all the Challenges to unlock Raiden. It's a doosey (especially Sharpshooter), but well worth the time spent and you'll find a snug sense of satisfaction.

CounterZeus
07-13-2006, 05:42 AM

Yep, exactly what he said.

Don't worry, many individuals have been confused on how exactly to unlock Malcolm. If you happen to have Xbox Live or a buddy, win a match against a real human opponent in each of the six gametypes until a message opens stating that Malcolm has been unlocked.

Or like Twisted said, simply plug-in a second controller and trick the game into thinking that you've actually won against somebody. Once you beat Malcolm's ladder, you'll be able to complete Gorge's.

All the other characters should unlock through the single player Tournament, and if you have some real Cahones, complete all the Challenges to unlock Raiden. It's a doosey (especially Sharpshooter), but well worth the time spent and you'll find a snug sense of satisfaction.

I still remember my heart pounding fast and hard when I played sharpshooter...ah good times :) and of course the sweaty hands [face_tongue]

legacy-twisted
07-13-2006, 07:58 AM
ok thanx alot for the help...u got every one?

Yes, most people have all the characters unlocked. You'll find it gets quite addicting and you will have them unlocked in no time :)

legacy-Alckatrahz
07-13-2006, 03:25 PM
After beating all the challenges, I told everyone I knew to cheat their way through the challenges by pressing start, then pressing black while holding the R and L triggers. Raiden is not worth it in my opinion.

legacy-seba1111
07-13-2006, 10:31 PM
[hr]Pls i need this game on platfom PC / PC = Good controler / Online

snoogans460
07-14-2006, 05:40 PM

Sorry, but this game hasn't been announced for the PC yet, nor will it probably ever be because it was build for consoles from the ground up.

legacy-Kid_Venom82
07-14-2006, 06:36 PM

Sorry, but this game hasn't been announced for the PC yet, nor will it probably ever be because it was build for consoles from the ground up.

Well snoogans, you are 50/50 right. There will never be a PC version of the game. First a lil legal stuff before I mention this. YOU MUST OWN THE GAME AND CONSOLE TO USE THIS PRODUCT. Now you can play it with a good xbox emulator, and an iso of the game. But the problem with that, is why play it on a pc if you have to have the console and game. Defeats the purpose. But if that is your cup of tea, and the government isn't after you, and you payed your dues to both microsoft, and epic, then go ahead. But if you can't stick with the UT series for PC.

snoogans460
07-15-2006, 11:14 AM

Well snoogans, you are 50/50 right. There will never be a PC version of the game. First a lil legal stuff before I mention this. YOU MUST OWN THE GAME AND CONSOLE TO USE THIS PRODUCT. Now you can play it with a good xbox emulator, and an iso of the game. But the problem with that, is why play it on a pc if you have to have the console and game. Defeats the purpose. But if that is your cup of tea, and the government isn't after you, and you payed your dues to both microsoft, and epic, then go ahead. But if you can't stick with the UT series for PC.

Very true and interesting.

legacy-FeveredTNT
07-16-2006, 11:48 PM
How do you get Malcolm???

You have to beat someone in every game type.

Yes and Malcolm has a very good heavy attack B button :-) very fast with combos. He is cool.

legacy-Tug_Soldi3r
07-17-2006, 04:38 AM
he also has iron sprit which is good with melee in your own server.
he also has sentinal which you can use in your own with U damage.
and dont forget the homing.

legacy-ShredPrince2
07-17-2006, 07:21 AM

He's so bad you can use his homing against him.

I think when I used Homing, I got rejected like once the entire time.

Put it this way: IF you get killed using homing, you suck, and I killed him alot with homming on.

legacy-Tug_Soldi3r
07-17-2006, 07:38 AM

He's so bad you can use his homing against him.

I think when I used Homing, I got rejected like once the entire time.

Put it this way: IF you get killed using homing, you suck, and I killed him alot with homming on.

agreed, from when can u not kill some1 when ur using udamage melee sentinal

legacy-ShredPrince2
07-17-2006, 08:35 AM
I find that rejecting Sentinel properly actuly works quite well, it's just hard to time.

If he has UDam, and Melle and Sentinel:

Lauren with Wraith, and reject and bounce: he wont be able to lock-on nerfing chances of Melle kills, and if you reject it cleanly, I belive it kills pretty fast.But if Iron sprit is on, not too sure.

BUt thats a lot of adren to get to be in that situation against malcom.