PDA

View Full Version : good players want to play some unreal now?/help?

legacy-mortichaANDzero
10-13-2005, 08:13 AM
looking for some players to play now, and im also looking for some people willing to help me.

legacy-Junior
10-13-2005, 08:24 AM
hmmm I would offer my services but 1)I can't get on right now only during the weekends and 2)Although I'm good at the game I definately aint the best teacher you can find on this board.[face_laugh]

I'll just give you some tips.
Always shoot where your target will be not where they are at.
Whore rockets at first and aim the ground in front of them not actually them.
Jump a lot even if no one is around you.
Use your shield liberally.
Use the shock riffle and shoot nothing but primaries till you get comfortable with the aim then move to the combos.
Use Anubis and use Energy Burst liberally. It will cover a lot of your beginner mistakes. **** what people say its a damn good move.
Learn to wall dodge because a simple wall dodge will save your ass more often than not.

thats all I can think of for now.

legacy-mortichaANDzero
10-13-2005, 08:34 AM
thanx,yea i use the female players though cuz i know how to work with them and also so everybody knows who playing like if the see a male player its my man but they see a female its me.i know how to work with clypso and the blong girlcant spell the name) yea im looking just to learn knew things that i dont know allready and also gun help lol.my man has been helping me alot to.

legacy-Junior
10-13-2005, 09:03 AM
Well for a beginner who wanted to use a light, which I don't recomend its baptism by fire in my book, I'd say use saphire. Why? Well she has some fo the best adreniline moves for a light although they are expensive. First of all she has heal which is almost necessary for a light, necris lights are disadvantaged here. Second she has Iron spirit which turns her into a medium character for 20 seconds. Beginners tend to take a lot of damage so Iron Spirit is ideal for one who wants to use a light. Third she has homing. Now this goes against all my personal beliefs, i seriously detest homing, but it is a good move and it is something cool for a beginner to play with. Just don't use it a lot because you will never get better at the game. In fact i personally believe your skills degrades everytime you use homing. I can't scientifically prove that but hey thats what I think. Anyway this is my guide to using homing while NOT being a complete lame. If you have a full two bars of adreniline and have sufficient health and are about to pick up the super adreniline by all means please turn on homing before you pick it up. It is the logical thing to do. You are about to get a full two bars so you might as well use up those bars you have now. Also if you pick up Udamage and have a full two bars and sufficient health use homing. Again its only logical. You have Udamage and the first thing I think of when I get the U is how can I use adreniline to maximise it. For saphire thats how you use it. Anyway thats the only two times I think using homing is not completely gay. Damn I just digressed from this post.

Anyway the 4th reason to use saphire are your light of choice is ice burst. It will save your ass and it will get you a quick and easy kill depending on the situation. Also if you know her secrete CDG you can get all your adreniline right back.

So since you like to use the chicks I say get good with saphire. I'd recomend the shock riffle and ripjack (it will suck at first but once you get the rip down any other explosive weapon is cake) Shoot primary shock fire at people and shoot the rip secondary at peoples feet and after they jump shoot it where they will land. In fact just charge up your ripjack and wait for them to jump then shoot it where they will land. When you get accurate with the primary fire of the shock hitting the combos should be easy. And then presto you are now an experienced player. How good you get is up to you after that. Also another reason I say use these weapons is because these are some of the best weapons to home with but lets just keep that between me and you.[face_wink]

legacy-mortichaANDzero
10-13-2005, 09:24 AM
cool thanx yea i herd about the secret cdg but dont know of any. i like the download chick that if u press x on the blond chick,i like that one and have become good with that one.yea before i downloaded her i used the blond on lol.

legacy-R1DDLED
10-13-2005, 11:53 AM
I played your b/f earlier.

legacy-mortichaANDzero
10-14-2005, 03:06 AM
lol yea i know :)

legacy-Noobie_Incorporated
10-30-2005, 01:42 AM
save up homing and get u damage it is a great combo.

legacy-blackm0n
10-30-2005, 06:30 AM

Its a noob combo

legacy-Acid_2_140bpm
10-30-2005, 07:38 AM
^^I agree

legacy-BlackKnightOfH8
10-30-2005, 11:11 AM

Its a noob combo

Everything is a noob combo now.

legacy-Noobie_Incorporated
11-01-2005, 12:53 AM
it is something easy to do the person was havin trouble and it can get kills.

legacy-mortichaANDzero
11-02-2005, 03:26 PM
Everything is a noob combo now.[/quote] [face_rose] yes the reson why is whell everybody basically knows all the dif combos on the game.[face_rose]

legacy-FeveredTNT
04-26-2006, 12:52 AM
My gamertag is FeveredTNT.

STATS: 650 wins 267 losses. Skill Level: just attained GODLIKE

I use the stinger alot too its a good weapon i just never EVER use the secondary fire its so easy to reject.
And dont melee so often. Say if you had your rocket launcher out and your enemy had too, you were really low on health, I wouldn't run i would just pretend i am loading up 3 rocket but fire nothing then immediatly get out my melee weapon and reject 3 rockets back at them if they are charging em up. You have to time it right (if you reject alot then it shouldnt be hard). Doesnt always work as they might fire early and fire only 2 rockets.

And EMP ****ing rocks! I dont give a **** if its cheap it works! i got banned from a server for doing that! Can be countered with either primal scream or fear (the only way). The whole point of EMP of course is that the explosive weapon you are using, get detonated in the air. EMP works best with rockets.

legacy-fenix1729
04-26-2006, 03:36 AM
increase your controller sensitivity. So you can turn around faster.

legacy-x_ZerK_x
04-26-2006, 05:10 AM
^^ thats a unfair n00bie advantage

(sarcasim)