PDA

View Full Version : Good Games Fenix1729!

snoogans460
07-11-2006, 08:47 PM
Man, I know that we've both been away from UC2 lately, but it was great being able to come back and enjoy some intense CTF matches tonight on my DEDICATED Server. If only I would've had the Capture Card rolling on a few of those games - but oh well. Geez, I forgot how quickly the Lights die.

legacy-fenix1729
07-12-2006, 03:30 AM
Yeath, but I don't like playing with bots, though they help more than noobs but still human players are better. The server that you had before with 8 players, it lag like crazy. The server can only handle 6 people at most. When I played with you the server was fine (except for the bots). I think it was set up for 6 players.

snoogans460
07-12-2006, 09:23 AM
Yeath, but I don't like playing with bots, though they help more than noobs but still human players are better. The server that you had before with 8 players, it lag like crazy. The server can only handle 6 people at most. When I played with you the server was fine (except for the bots). I think it was set up for 6 players.

Ya, I hear ya on the bots - and I do try and keep them off the majority of the time. Sometimes I simply forget to enable and disable them and late at night they come in handy since not a whole lotta' people are online anyways (especially Team Games).

Besides, I always keep them at the Masterful setting so they definitely put up a fight and will always be a more valuable commodity that the noobs (sorry noobs, I still love ya). I love getting into a Zen like state of mind if I'm really into the whole experience. This game is too much fun.