PDA

View Full Version : Is Stats working?

legacy-{AVS}MaxC
09-16-2004, 12:21 AM
Is STATS offline AGAIN?!!! I have played on two servers that say they have stats enabled and so far no new stats!

:down:

legacy-{AVS}MaxC
09-16-2004, 12:30 AM
Yup...I guess it has been down since ~9am. Can't they just leave well enough alone until they fix it ALL the way?

Is this related to the new patch? and is the new Patch only for Linux?

Firebert
09-16-2004, 12:47 AM
nobody cares, i'm gonna start making threads "are stats up again? epic plz fix!!!"

point is, stats are gonna go down, if you care enough about them use pencil and paper

(worst topic ever)

no more stat threads please, we've had enough

legacy-{AVS}MaxC
09-16-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Firebert
nobody cares, i'm gonna start making threads "are stats up again? epic plz fix!!!"

point is, stats are gonna go down, if you care enough about them use pencil and paper

(worst topic ever)

Why is everyone here so rude and unhelpful? I care...which is why I posted the question. I wanted to make sure it wasn't because I didn't have the newest patch yet, or the server I was on didn't.

If the thread does not intrest you, skip to the next thread. It is obvious to me others are interested in stats, because since they have been back up, I have noticed a lot more activity and competition on the various servers.

sure
09-16-2004, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Firebert

(worst topic ever)

:up:

legacy-Ace44
09-16-2004, 01:31 AM
they are working, its just taking longer than usual to update.

legacy-[APOTA]Jez
09-16-2004, 04:24 AM
Originally posted by {AVS}MaxC
Why is everyone here so rude

Because it makes them feel big and clever.

The general feeling on stats is that they are being 'worked on' and during that time yep they'll be up and down. The stats do get mentioned in the in-game news section, keep an eye on that, until it says there 'stats are working' rather than the current message Id expect it do be a bit rubbish.

Try to stick to servers that heve their own personal stats, eg Jolt in the UK.