PDA

View Full Version : I'm telling my mommy!



legacy-Zonic69
09-10-2004, 08:37 PM
When I play I'm money kids. I'm talking big ducets! Peeps get pissed and start screaming in the mic "You f*ckin cheater!! I'm telling my mommy!!" I get this alot and it's annoying!!

Haha.. "I'm telling mommy!!"


:)

legacy-Pyrothekilla
09-10-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Zonic69
When I play I'm money kids. I'm talking big ducets!


:confused: :eek:
Don't type drunk :p

Flak
09-10-2004, 08:45 PM
Seriously.

legacy-breadbaker
09-10-2004, 08:49 PM
wooha. watch out. his mommy could be Mrs. Sin. :D :haha:

iron12
09-10-2004, 08:55 PM
Is this another sucks to be good thread.:eek:

nfleming
09-10-2004, 09:09 PM
No, I think it's a don't do drugs thread:D :weird:

legacy---]crUsh[--
09-10-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by iron12
Is this another sucks to be good thread.:eek: Maybe. But if you check out his other posts (http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/search.php?action=finduser&userid=184408) you may conclude that he is just another forum sock puppet who wants to taunt us into responding negatively to him. Either way, he's still a waste of bandwidth.

GuntiNDDS
09-10-2004, 09:19 PM
i dont get why i tend to still click on topics that soo obviously have to turn out into threads of this kind.

must be some sort of really deep psychology stuff :eek:

legacy-Zonic69
09-10-2004, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by --]crUsh[--
Maybe. But if you check out his other posts (http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/search.php?action=finduser&userid=184408) you may conclude that he is just another forum sock puppet who wants to taunt us into responding negatively to him. Either way, he's still a waste of bandwidth.

Did I force you to read my thread? Nope. Did I force you to respond to my thread? Nope.

Be gone! :haha:

Discord
09-10-2004, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Pyrothekilla
:confused: :eek:
Don't type drunk :p

No. This reeks of cocaine. And trollage.


Anybody know what's on television?

legacy-[TST]Baxter
09-10-2004, 11:37 PM
This is dumber than some of the crap I post...

[TST]
:haha: :haha: :haha:

legacy-Diademed
09-11-2004, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Discord
No. This reeks of cocaine. And trollage.


Anybody know what's on television?

OT, Discord, checky my siggy. :D ;)

Don't know if you've seen it....

legacy-Powerslave666
09-11-2004, 12:18 AM
omg you l33t

Discord
09-11-2004, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Diademed
OT, Discord, checky my siggy. :D ;)

Don't know if you've seen it....

Lol, yeah, I saw that a while back. Glad you like...


My sig was something my brother saw written on a bathroom wall in some rural dive while he was taking his A.I.T. at Fort Campbell. He figured it was one of the paratroopers, but I guess we'll never know.

Anyway, it had been ten years since he told me about that when it came time to belch out a witticism for this board and up it came. I like to think of it as being what somebody once described as "pregnant with the absence of meaning." [/soapbox]





Yeah, that's a spam post but it's a spam thread, innit, so what the hell...

legacy-0V3RC10CK3D
09-11-2004, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by [TST]Baxter
This is dumber than some of the crap I post...

[TST]
:haha: :haha: :haha:

I dunno....that's kinda pushin it.

:haha:

therogue
09-11-2004, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by breadbaker
wooha. watch out. his mommy could be Mrs. Sin. :D :haha:

haha, that gave me a smile after I've just woken up :) :up: