PDA

View Full Version : Unicron Voice Pack [S3]

legacy-Gage-S3
07-04-2004, 09:19 PM
Name: Unicron Voice Pack (Transformers: The Movie)
Version: 1.0
Compatibility: Unreal Tournament 2004

Description:
Known as the "chaos bringer" Unicron was created shortly after the dawn of time. He is the most massive and deadly of all Transformers. His goal is to absorb the Universe; planet by planet, solar system by solar system. And with each world he devours, he grows in size, strength, energy, knowledge and power. His origin is quite mysterious and yet somehow connected to Cybertron. A being called "Primacron" supposedly had some part in his creation. But his connection to the inhabitants of Cybertron and the Autobot Matrix of Leadership are thus far a mystery.
~(Unicron.com)

Comments:
"My planet was destroyed by Unicron"
"Unicron? Who's Unicron?"
"A planet... that devours everything in it's path."
"So that's the monster's name..."

Screenshot:
http://img17.exs.cx/img17/1624/Unicron3.jpg

Credits:
Paul Catalano and his voice packager once again =)
Unicron.com for supplying info and images.
Orson Welles for having one badass evil voice!

Download:
Unicron Voice Pack (http://www.ut2003hq.com/pafiledb2/pafiledb.php?action=download&id=4388)
Gage-S3@tampabay.rr.com

legacy-Yournan2000
07-05-2004, 10:42 AM
no way!

the ultimate transformer himself, i was gonna say ultimate badass but i think that award goes to Galvatron.

Would be cool if someone could do some transformer models e.g Galvatron or update the ones from ut2k3 to ut2k4.

I didn't know how Unicron was created, did you ask CliffyB about that?:haha: ;)Lol.

MsM

legacy-Gage-S3
07-05-2004, 11:13 AM
Well if there's a demand I could do Galvatron- It'd have to be the Nemoy voice from the movie since I don't have any of his voice from Post-Movie.

BTW I am open to suggestions for voice packs that you want created. Just email me, or post in either this, Laocorn, or Dr. Weird's voice pack post.

NotoriousBIC
07-05-2004, 11:43 AM
Grimlock would be awesome :D :up:

"Me, Grimlock, want to munch metal."

legacy-Weiser_Cain
07-05-2004, 12:47 PM
Ok, now somebody make a Unicron model!

legacy-edgeofblade
07-05-2004, 01:06 PM
My god (addressing Unicron) that is beautiful. Please make a model...PLEASE! He owns the universe; I'm sure a few a few Unreal pugilists will be no problem.

legacy-Gage-S3
07-05-2004, 02:48 PM
Or better yet, make a map of Lithone when Unicron is destroying it, complete with Unicron (planet) in the background- Unicron's mouth would act as a mild gravity well (See: ChaosUT's black hole vortex) That would draw anything into it that got close to the epicenter of it.

(I can see it now, a Rapter tries to fly away)
"I'M BEING SUCKED INTO IT!!"
Muahaha gotta include that sound as well whenever a player's model passes a certain point!

And of course the entire level will simulate destruction (random non-static parts flying off into unicron's mouth)

Its... beautiful...BUT I doubt anyone would do that...

legacy-C44U
07-05-2004, 10:56 PM
I want this Unicron toy:

http://www.seibertron.com/images/toys/files/12/r_unicron025.jpg

legacy-Gage-S3
07-06-2004, 05:15 AM
Ultra Magnus, Swoop, above him seen in the reflection: Trypticon, Rodimus Prime, Springer, Blurr, Optimus Prime (Powermaster Apex armor), dunno what the one with white feet is =/ nor the green footed one is. And lastly: one of the ones I own- in the background- the biggest freaking Transformer ever made- FORTRESS MAXIMUS!

Oh btw, I'll be uploading that Grimlock Voice Pack within a few hours.

NotoriousBIC
07-06-2004, 06:40 AM
The one with the white feet is the Victory Saber:
http://tfarchive.com/toys/catalogues/victory_catalogue/victoryside1b.jpg

The green-footed one is Generation 2 Megatron:
http://tfarchive.com/toys/generationtwo/g2_megatron.php

Awesome that you're doing Grimlock btw! :up:

legacy-Gage-S3
07-06-2004, 06:43 AM
Ah, G2 Megatron and a Japanese transformer. No wonder I didn't recognize them.

I WAS going to say that the white footed one was a Japanese robot, but I saw the autobot symbol in the reflection. - thanks for the update.

And yup, Grimlock's being uploaded now

legacy-Yournan2000
07-06-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Gage-S3
Or better yet, make a map of Lithone when Unicron is destroying it, complete with Unicron (planet) in the background- Unicron's mouth would act as a mild gravity well (See: ChaosUT's black hole vortex) That would draw anything into it that got close to the epicenter of it.

(I can see it now, a Rapter tries to fly away)
"I'M BEING SUCKED INTO IT!!"
Muahaha gotta include that sound as well whenever a player's model passes a certain point!

And of course the entire level will simulate destruction (random non-static parts flying off into unicron's mouth)

Its... beautiful...BUT I doubt anyone would do that...

It could be done, thought best as a open ONS map using a transformer city like theme.

Think about it, Unicron could either be a hollow mesh, a gravity volume coming from its mouth which will suck the player in and when the player goes the mouth anohter volume which will kill the player.

When the player passes a certain point a trigger sound could be set up for that.

As for meshs and textures some from shiptech and Phobos2 package will fit, others will have to be custom meshs based upon transfomer shpaes and structures.

As for the moving parts, simple rotating movers much like a fan but will have a bigger rotation, it will keep rotating though the mpa and looks like it will be coming off the floor and into Unicron.

It someone is willing to team up i'ii be happy to do this, if someone could do a level layout as well that would be grateful.

MsM

legacy-apexad
07-06-2004, 03:33 PM
I could have sworn that said Unicorn, until I read it more carefully :) anyway, great voice pack! I loved the transformers when I was younger. I very much agree that it would be very great to see some transformer model packs if someone was willing to make them, or instead make them some sort of vehicles. Either way would be the perfect comliment to this voice pack.

legacy-Olympus
07-07-2004, 06:33 PM
I have a problem when I use the sound pack it's very very quiet I've tried adjusting it so I can hear it (lets face it who doesn't want to) but I can't make it stand out..

any ideas?

legacy-Gage-S3
07-08-2004, 12:59 AM
Hrm.. Sounded fine when I made it, but if I find some spare time I'll try to do a remake version of it louder if there's any more reports of it.

(I record sound at DVD standard sound then set it for 1.0 Trans audio in UEd fyi)

legacy-Weiser_Cain
07-08-2004, 01:27 AM
It is barely audible durring a normal game.

legacy-Olympus
07-10-2004, 03:51 PM
just a Bump to see if anything has been done on the sound

and to say that if I turn the music off I can just about make out whats beening said..

similar problem with Grimlock..

other wise they are both fantatic voice packs :D

legacy-Gage-S3
07-10-2004, 03:55 PM
Well, I tested on 3 other computers, Grimlock and Unicron sound the same as the default AI voices. Take note that selecting the voice from the menu will sound very quiet, but in game it's the standard 1.0 transient audio. Download my other two, Laocorn and Dr. Weird and tell me if you hear any discreptencies with them.

I'm going on a week vacation - when I get back if there are any other complains about this audio bug I'll see what I can do.

legacy-Lopar-XL
07-10-2004, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Olympus
I have a problem when I use the sound pack it's very very quiet I've tried adjusting it so I can hear it (lets face it who doesn't want to) but I can't make it stand out..

any ideas?

The voices are tied to the Sound Effects volume. In the game, go to Options then click the Audio tab. Drag the Effects Volume slider all the way to the right. You also may want to to turn the volume control of your OS all the way up. This may be labeled as "What U Hear", "Master", "Playback" or something else, depending on your sound card and drivers.

legacy-Olympus
07-11-2004, 07:35 AM
I have already adjusted the sound in the way you described...

and I've recently updated all the drivers for the sound card..

it's still low in game, though clearer, part of the problem may be that the Unicron pack, at least, is done in a very deep voice and can make it difficult to make out against the Bangs and booms of the game.

I'll download the other voice packs and see if I get problems with them as well, otherwise what I hear, I like ;)

legacy-ManKato
07-28-2004, 05:37 PM
When I first saw this post I thought it said Unicorn Voice Pack, and I just scratched my head. What could a unicorn possibly have to say, and why would it taunt me? After my momentary dyslexia passed, I realized the error of my ways.

I look forward to d/l this!

Private Tux
02-26-2012, 12:41 PM
Old thread here. Anyone have a new download link please.
EDIT: The author's voice packs (this one, Grimlock (http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/396335), Dr. Weird (http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/395813) and Laocorn (http://forums.epicgames.com/threads/395812)) with links are dead.