PDA

View Full Version : DVD SE HeadSet Issue

legacy-TF_BioHazard
03-25-2004, 09:58 AM
I seem to be having issues with my DVD SE HeadSet Version. The right side of the headset is louder then the left side why is this? My other headset which is a Labtec works great. Any Ideas? Or anyone else experiencing this problem?

legacy-Mr-HYDE
03-25-2004, 10:15 AM
Well atleast you got your headset.. Iorderd my DVD edition from Amazon and it came with only one disc and NO headset,, still havnt recieved a reply to any e-mails I have sen tthem asking where it is...

legacy-sWs Vito
03-25-2004, 10:19 AM
I seem to be having issues with my DVD SE HeadSet Version. The right side of the headset is louder then the left side why is this? My other headset which is a Labtec works great. Any Ideas? Or anyone else experiencing this problem?

MAn I'd be ticked. I got my from amazon too. It was the right version with the metal box and headset(SE).:D I would not give up on getting what u paid for.:eek:

legacy-Mr-HYDE
03-25-2004, 10:23 AM
Yeah I am,, just sent another mail,,,, Hopefully I will get a reply to this one.. Doesnt help that I am having 'crashing' problems with the game either.. but I think I have got it sused as the audigy2 drivers,,, creative suck,,