PDA

View Full Version : UT2004 Site

legacy-jedijackass
03-03-2004, 01:04 AM
This is my new UT2004 site (especially aimed at Nostromo n50 &52 users), but anyone is welcomed.

I'll be looking to host files or anything else interesting you might have to contribute. I also have a forum running, and let me tell you, it's a lonely place, so drop on by.
NostromoN52.com (http://www.nostromon52.com/)

legacy-The_Bulgarian
03-03-2004, 01:55 AM
I like imitation crab salad

legacy-jedijackass
03-03-2004, 04:13 PM
What's an imitation crab look like?

legacy-Retodon8
03-03-2004, 04:20 PM
Play Half-Life, and wait for little thingies to start jumping at you.
That's them right there!
They're yummie indeed!

Oh, you forgot to name your page.
It's called "Your Page Title" at the moment.

I'm not your target audience, since I don't have a Nostromo 52.
I've been thinking about buying one, but it seems like there's very little buttons on there.
There's the shift button (or whatever it's called), so I could give every weapon a key, but having to press the shift button, and taking away the movement aspect from the buttons means I can't change weapons while moving...
A keyboard seems better for FPS games.

legacy-jedijackass
03-04-2004, 05:05 PM
The new version, n52, has more keys than the n50.
Thanks for the wp info- I'll fix it tonight.

legacy-[EA]-OpTiKoN-
03-04-2004, 05:12 PM
this is cool I just got the n52 last week, maybe some understandable info on good way to program it for unreal tournament would be nice...still trying to figure the damn thing out.

legacy-jedijackass
03-22-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by [EA]-OpTiKoN-
this is cool I just got the n52 last week, maybe some understandable info on good way to program it for unreal tournament would be nice...still trying to figure the damn thing out.

Good idea. I'll be uploading some n52 profiles shortly you can download. Perhaps I could even give some good instructions on how to program it. It's not hard once you learn how.