PDA

View Full Version : Possible stats bug

legacy-brianhearn
12-07-2003, 02:59 PM
Last time I saw a stats bug logged in here, it was confirmed/fixed virtually straight away. Just done a quick search, and couldn't see this logged anywhere.

I periodically check my maps stats (http://ut2003stats.epicgames.com/mapstats.php?map=4581). It seemed to be getting played more so I visited the home page of the server it was on. When I got there I realised they were actually playing a different map by the same name.

I'm speculating that when a map is initially added to the database it goes in with all the author details, in this case me. But subsequently only the name gets checked and further stats are logged against the initial map even if it's not actually that map being played.

Very very minor problem considering it only potentially effects a very small percentage of custom maps.

legacy-brianhearn
12-07-2003, 03:07 PM
Scrub all that. Appears the screenshots were wrong on their web site. I even went to the trouble of confirming it was a different map in on their forums before posting this. Oh well...

legacy-FireCrack
12-07-2003, 04:29 PM
Great, now only to figure out why when you combine my FDMESR's normal shots and it's headshots it comes out as the 15th most killing weapon, although that could be contributed to it being an esr, but i have only distributed it to my clan.

legacy-Pnr
12-08-2003, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by brianhearn
Scrub all that. Appears the screenshots were wrong on their web site. I even went to the trouble of confirming it was a different map in on their forums before posting this. Oh well...

It's based on the map filename and author (title wasn't used since way too many maps have no title).