PDA

View Full Version : WTF Moderators read this

legacy-Logue
09-30-2003, 09:36 AM
Logue,

You are being warned for making this post: http://ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=4281994#post4281994
This post is defined as Racist or Sexist Remarks!

You need to take a moment and read the rules to avoid future warnings. You can find them here: http://ataricommunity.com/rules.html

You now have 9 warning points, when you reach 15 we will automatically ban you.

Please note that due to the size of the message board our staff does not allow for appeals to warnings. You can avoid future warnings by reading the rules above.

Best Regards,
Atari Forums team.

Do you just want to point out where I was being racist/sexist since you dont seem to have a ****ing clue what I was talking about and there is nothing racist in either mine or anybody else's posts. Normally I would let it slide but I am not willing to let you or anyone else in this forum call me racist.

edit: It has come to my attention that pezman didn't give me this warning but another moderator did. So own up and fix it!!!:mad:

Sorry pez but it should really give the name of the perso who really did it!!!

legacy-Orbital
09-30-2003, 09:41 AM
wierd yes, racist - seems a little harsh to me.

legacy-Rens2sea
09-30-2003, 09:42 AM
What is so racist/sexist about putting brown stuff on Willhaven? :bulb:

edit: changed some word to some others :confused:

-=¤willhaven¤=-
09-30-2003, 09:43 AM
maybe he doesnt like turds?

legacy-Sailor_Saturn
09-30-2003, 09:44 AM
wtf thats bull****, if pez wants to warn somebody for anything in that thread warn cliffy:P

legacy-Farting Bob
09-30-2003, 09:49 AM
Don't think Pez will take them away again, since even if you're right, you still got them. He never bothered doing it with me, and I don't think it's possible. But .... come on .... this thread is asking for this kinda sh** .... and Pez .... did you pass two WL points to Cliff as well? He's WAY Off-Topic in those thread :).

But I thought it was chocolate .... I think Pez's got a dirty mind himself :).

legacy-Logue
09-30-2003, 09:51 AM
Well if he cant remove the WL points he could at least appologise for making a mistake. I dont know what time it is in the US but he better read this.

legacy-smormando
09-30-2003, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Logue
Well if he cant remove the WL points he could at least appologise for making a mistake. I dont know what time it is in the US but he better read this.

It's 10AM on the east coast...

legacy-Farting Bob
09-30-2003, 10:01 AM

LOL! That would be the first time :).

legacy-Tobbe
09-30-2003, 11:12 AM
Sexist,racism?That´s bull****,uhm,no pun intended :D
Offending?Maybe,but i´ve seen much worse from posters wich havent received any wl points at all in these photoshop threads.

legacy-Logue
09-30-2003, 11:19 AM
I dont see why saying its brown weird stuff would be offensive either maybe he didnt bother to scroll up 2 posts and see what I was talking about.

legacy-anarkist
09-30-2003, 11:47 AM
good god. fking awful stuff.

Great way to ENCOURAGE people to do your godforsaken Photoshop this threads, epic.

I wonder if i'll get 9 points for this being racist, as it clearly is:bulb:

legacy-Tobbe
09-30-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by anarkist
good god. fking awful stuff.

Great way to ENCOURAGE people to do your godforsaken Photoshop this threads, epic.

I wonder if i'll get 9 points for this being racist, as it clearly is:bulb:
I see your point Anarkist and i almost totally agree with it.

Some of the photoshoping have been really offending though,Logue´s was pretty offending as well IMO.

Willhaven eating ****?
That´s quite offending i think.
But if they cant keep their reasons for giving out wl points straight i think its bad moderating,you should get a straight and honest reason for WHY you get the wl points.
Not some total crap reason wich has nothing to do with it.

Besides,they ask for at least some flak when asking the community for Photoshoping the staff.
Where to draw the line?
Beats me,but Logue´s post was nothing close to racism or sexism.

legacy-anarkist
09-30-2003, 12:04 PM
certainly tobbe, i agree :up:

legacy-Farting Bob
09-30-2003, 12:17 PM
So I wonder what Smiley got for his 'contribution' hehe :)!

Pez .... can't Epic send you on a 'humor development' course or something?

InfiniteWeird
09-30-2003, 12:45 PM
Man that is wack, I see nothing remotely racist/sexist on that entire thread page. :mad:

legacy-Farting Bob
09-30-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by X PsychoTron X
Man that is wack, I see nothing remotely racist/sexist on that entire thread page. :mad:

Got any requests? I'm in for a few extra WL-points today :)!

legacy-MadJackMcJock
09-30-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Tobbe

Some of the photoshoping have been really offending though,Logue´s was pretty offending as well IMO.

Willhaven eating ****?
That´s quite offending i think.

Willhaven doesn't seem to have taken offence. Since Cliffy put the thread up to have us.....ahem.....'enhance it artistically' I seriously doubt that they were expecting anything other than Willhaven being made fun of. (No offence Willhaven, and I think I speak on behalf of most of the PhotoShoppers).

As for Pez....:bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

legacy-Agent-X(UK)
09-30-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by MadJackMcJock
Willhaven doesn't seem to have taken offence. Since Cliffy put the thread up to have us.....ahem.....'enhance it artistically' I seriously doubt that they were expecting anything other than Willhaven being made fun of. (No offence Willhaven, and I think I speak on behalf of most of the PhotoShoppers).

Dont use the "bulb" smilie mate !!

I got 4 WL points for it !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (no, seriously)

Pez is nuts. Cant justify his actions, and is just power hungry. He's killed the community here once, it wont be long before he does it again :sour:

legacy-Tobbe
09-30-2003, 01:30 PM

He put in a crying smiley and thumbs down though as i recall it.
But its up to each and everyone how much they feel they can take as only a joke.

Edit: Lol,im sure i saw that response by Willhaven,maybe im mistaken or it was edited.
Not like it matters,just felt sure he had posted it.

legacy-MadJackMcJock
09-30-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Agent-X(UK)
Dont use the "bulb" smilie mate !!

I got 4 WL points for it !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (no, seriously)

I think it's only a matter of time before I get banned. My warning points stemmed from:

1. Saying that Beyonce was fit - 1 point
2. Calling someone "Ignorant" because they though Tariq Aziz was going to to be the New Ruler of Arabia - 6 points.

I am only living here on borrowed time...:eek:

legacy-191
09-30-2003, 01:37 PM
boo fu.ckin' hoo

legacy-Agent-X(UK)
09-30-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by 191
boo fu.ckin' hoo

stfu :p :p :D

legacy-Tobbe
09-30-2003, 01:40 PM
Just found that reply by Willhaven,it was a reply to Smileys post.
That was pretty nasty as well. ;)

legacy-Tobbe
09-30-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by 191
boo fu.ckin' hoo
Look who´s talking. :haha:
You get offended pretty easily as i remember it 191. ;)

tarnationsauce2
09-30-2003, 01:47 PM
:eek:
You got WLs for that?

I thought the photoshop threads were about having fun, and well, poop... is fun. Not racist or sexist in the least bit.

You wont be seeing me "participate" in the "fun" photoshop threads anymore.

These forums are only good for lurking these days. :mad: :(
:down:

legacy-Tobbe
09-30-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by tarnationsauce2
:eek:
You got WLs for that?

I thought the photoshop threads were about having fun, and well, poop... is fun. Not racist or sexist in the least bit.

You wont be seeing me "participate" in the "fun" photoshop threads anymore.

These forums are only good for lurking these days. :mad: :(
:down:
If Willhaven had just said something along the lines of "Cut it out" or "That wasnt TOO funny" :cry:.
I think it would have been enough to tell most decent people where to draw the line.

But to start dealing out WL points?And at the same time giving reasons for it that is totally out there? :haha: :mad: :down:

Count me out of those photoshoping threads as well. :down:

legacy-A2597
09-30-2003, 02:01 PM
oh, quit whineing. most people here have Warning points for no good reason....

shoot, I got 3 for spamming...it was ONE post on ONE topic, and the first I made in three months...go fig.

so no whining, it does no good.

legacy-Tobbe
09-30-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by A2597
oh, quit whineing. most people here have Warning points for no good reason....

So that makes it perfectly alright. :bulb:
Your logic sir amazes me.

legacy-MadJackMcJock
09-30-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by 191
boo fu.ckin' hoo

http://www.tm001d6792.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/misc41.jpg

:p

legacy-7eVeN=SwE=
09-30-2003, 02:09 PM

lets bump on this one ;)

but to the point.... ofcourse its nasty... but racism or sexual intented? I dont know what Pez does in his private time with his imaginary girlfriend but a WL of 9 for such reason is way 2 overdone imho... Lets make a petition :D

But i got warned aswell for posting a Darth vader instagib picture... i still dont get it tough... :cool:

legacy-hal_s1
09-30-2003, 02:17 PM
This kind of remind's me of the old... Ban Me Thread. :) Any takers?

legacy-Tobbe
09-30-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by 7eVeN=SwE=
lets bump on this one ;)

but to the point.... ofcourse its nasty... but racism or sexual intented? I dont know what Pez does in his private time with his imaginary girlfriend but a WL of 9 for such reason is way 2 overdone imho... Lets make a petition :D

But i got warned aswell for posting a Darth vader instagib picture... i still dont get it tough... :cool:
When you put it like that 7even=Swe i understand how it could be called sexist. :haha:

Btw,why do you have Swe in your name?Is it because you were\are in a swedish clan or something?i have a vague memory of you saying so but im not sure.

legacy-7eVeN=SwE=
09-30-2003, 02:24 PM
When you put it like that 7even=Swe i understand how it could be called sexist. :haha:

Btw,why do you have Swe in your name?Is it because you were\are in a swedish clan or something?i have a vague memory of you saying so but im not sure.

thats what i kinda ment :rolleyes: :X

but ehh i signed up last year with my clan tag, shouldnt have done that tough :/ im in 2 clans, one the oldest UT1 iCTF clan arround yes, =SwE= and multigaming clan wich plays also iCTF UT2k3! A-D

check tha sig ;)

legacy-Tobbe
09-30-2003, 02:36 PM
Lol,i KNOW what you ment seven.
But have you been\are you in a swedish clan because of the =SWE= in your name?
Dont ask me to click around,i did,and that "satanical warriors" site wanted me to install Gator. :down:

legacy-7eVeN=SwE=
09-30-2003, 02:43 PM
Lol,i KNOW what you ment seven.
But have you been\are you in a swedish clan because of the =SWE= in your name?
Dont ask me to click around,i did,and that "satanical warriors" site wanted me to install Gator. :down:

The Founders and the clanleader are/were swedish, the guy is that is running the place is a 52 Old swedish man! And me, and some other dutch guy... and im just from holland, and runned into this clan, A year before UT1 war released, they'v played the game SiN online and they were the no1

ANd about the gator crap thx for noticing, i'll tell the old man to check his site out ;)

legacy-Tobbe
09-30-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by 7eVeN=SwE=
The Founders and the clanleader are/were swedish, the guy is that is running the place is a 52 Old swedish man! And me, and some other dutch guy... and im just from holland, and runned into this clan, A year before UT1 war released, they'v played the game SiN online and they were the no1

ANd about the gator crap thx for noticing, i'll tell the old man to check his site out ;)
OK cool. :)
Thought i saw you saying that before somewhere before but wasnt sure.
Its easy to think you´re a swede with it in your name.

legacy-drwhojm
09-30-2003, 03:02 PM
I think the post in question was neither sexual in nature - or racist in nature. gross... .... a little - but common - he had a chunk of a broken pretzel in his hands and it's sort of brown to begin with... the picture was begging to be posted..... it was the first thing that came to my mind when i saw the original pic. Of course the Marine Corps has warped and twisted my fragile little mind :bulb:

legacy-JavaGuy
09-30-2003, 03:11 PM

I remember when you were trying to hook up with UnrealGrrl over the net, and got offended when people gave you a hard time about it.

BTW, you ever hit dat ****?

legacy-191
09-30-2003, 03:17 PM

Nope, i just like to argue with people and annoy them in the process :rolleyes: :up:

legacy--=SmileY=-
09-30-2003, 03:20 PM
just posting to check my WL :confused:

my pi didnt show any certain bodyparts that are not to be shown :p

legacy-Tropic
09-30-2003, 03:22 PM
wow gg:rolleyes:

legacy-Tobbe
09-30-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by JavaGuy
I remember when you were trying to hook up with UnrealGrrl over the net, and got offended when people gave you a hard time about it.

BTW, you ever hit dat ****?
Hook up?Lol,ok. :)

It was just one prick,one regular flamer,you dont seem like one. :) :up:

legacy-JavaGuy
09-30-2003, 03:33 PM
Hook up?Lol,ok. :)

It was just one prick,one regular flamer,you dont seem like one. :) :up:

Actually, it was several pages of flamers, but I guess that's KINDA like just one... LMFAO.

legacy-Tobbe
09-30-2003, 03:41 PM
Actually, it was several pages of flamers, but I guess that's KINDA like just one... LMFAO.
Several pages,of flamers?

Are you in love with me or something since you seem to at least try keep track of what i post?

It was one idiot who wanted to make it look like i was trying to get a date with Unrealgrrl just because i said she looked good.
What about it?You want to make a big flaming thread out of this? :bulb:
Get a life ffs.

legacy-If you see kay
09-30-2003, 03:46 PM
hahaahahah you got waring points
I woulda gave them up too if you photoshped me eating sh!t.
you shoulda known better
lesson learned
move on

legacy-Logue
09-30-2003, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by If you see kay
hahaahahah you got waring points
I woulda gave them up too if you photoshped me eating sh!t.
you shoulda known better
lesson learned
move on

Yes but pez gave me the WL points for an invalid warning

legacy-If you see kay
09-30-2003, 04:02 PM
maybe there wasnt a warning for what you did but yet its was still offensive,so he just picked the closest thing to it.

legacy-Xirtam
09-30-2003, 04:03 PM
Yes but pez gave me the WL points for an invalid warning

lol that's right...

May as well keep the warning points though now that you called Pezman a 'prat'. Let's not be too harsh here, eh. ;)

legacy-Logue
09-30-2003, 04:03 PM
but it was a thread where that kinda thing is the norm look on the next page its has 2 blokes s****g each other O_O

legacy-JavaGuy
09-30-2003, 04:08 PM
Several pages,of flamers?

Are you in love with me or something since you seem to at least try keep track of what i post?

It was one idiot who wanted to make it look like i was trying to get a date with Unrealgrrl just because i said she looked good.
What about it?You want to make a big flaming thread out of this? :bulb:
Get a life ffs.

LOL well look who's offended now!

1. Technically, no one was flaming you - they were giving you a hard time. Don't get your panties all in a wad.

2. In love with you? Don't think so. I don't chase tail on the net, for one thing. It's called me having a MEMORY... which, by your shady recollection of what took place, you obviously have little of.

3. People who hit on cyber-chicks lose their right to tell me to get a life :haha: .

Lata mang

legacy-If you see kay
09-30-2003, 04:09 PM
your still here
your not banned
be more carefull to what you post in the future

legacy-Tobbe
09-30-2003, 04:11 PM
LOL well look who's offended now!

1. Technically, no one was flaming you - they were giving you a hard time. Don't get your panties all in a wad.

2. In love with you? Don't think so. I don't chase tail on the net, for one thing. It's called me having a MEMORY... which, by your shady recollection of what took place, you obviously have little of.

3. People who hit on cyber-chicks lose their right to tell me to get a life :haha: .

Lata mang
I really think you´re in love with me,but sorry,i dont swing both ways. :D

legacy-JavaGuy
09-30-2003, 04:18 PM
I really think you´re in love with me,but sorry,i dont swing both ways. :D

I see... so aside from a) chasing chicks on the net, b) having a ****ty memory, and c) hoping I have some obsession with you, you ALSO can't read?

Who knows, maybe UnrealGrrl will help you with your cherry.

legacy-Tobbe
09-30-2003, 04:19 PM
I see... so aside from a) chasing chicks on the net, b) having a ****ty memory, and c) hoping I have some obsession with you, you ALSO can't read?

Who knows, maybe UnrealGrrl will help you with your cherry.
:haha: :up:

legacy-Farting Bob
09-30-2003, 04:25 PM
What's with this offensive thing? It was a joke, it could have been far worse. And apart from that, this thread was asking for things like that, come on. Offensive my a**, offensive is when someone is really 'attacked'. People are joking about a lot of thing and now all of a f**** suddon THIS is offensive? Give me a break man. So Will .... did you feel offended?

.... oh and by the way .... it was chocolate ....

legacy-Tobbe
09-30-2003, 04:31 PM
Javaguy..1,2,3 a,b,c. ;)

legacy-JavaGuy
09-30-2003, 04:35 PM
Javaguy..1,2,3 a,b,c. ;)

Congratulations; glad to see that four years of first grade has paid off for you.

legacy-Tobbe
09-30-2003, 04:37 PM
More JavaGuy,prove your love to me.
Give it to me! :haha:
Be gentle though.

legacy-JavaGuy
09-30-2003, 04:41 PM
More JavaGuy,prove your love to me.
Give it to me! :haha:
Be gentle though.

I thought you said you didn't "swing that way"?

Of course, I would think that it would be tough to swing at all without a penis.

legacy-Tobbe
09-30-2003, 04:45 PM
I thought you said you didn't "swing that way"?

Of course, I would think that it would be tough to swing at all without a penis.
Yeah you´re right, i dont swing that way.
Anything else you want to talk about?

legacy-JavaGuy
09-30-2003, 04:46 PM
Yeah you´re right, i dont swing that way.
Anything else you want to talk about?

Nah, my work here is done.

legacy-Tobbe
09-30-2003, 04:47 PM
Ok Javaguy,well done!

legacy-JavaGuy
09-30-2003, 04:51 PM
Ok Javaguy,well done!

Props to you for your a, b, c's and 1, 2, 3's... and for finally deciding whether or not you were straight (you wobbled a bit, but came through in the end).

legacy-Tobbe
09-30-2003, 04:58 PM
Im still laughing. :D
If you want to continue....by all means,dont let me stop you.
What´s props btw,thanks.

legacy-If you see kay
09-30-2003, 05:20 PM
http://www.student.smsu.edu/s/san232s/hardfunnypics/flame_2.jpg

tarnationsauce2
09-30-2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by If you see kay
http://www.student.smsu.edu/s/san232s/hardfunnypics/flame_2.jpg
Umm, the asterisks in that picture don't match. One is 5-sided and the other is 6-sided. But I think it gets the point across.... you are threatining someone with their life.

j/k :D

legacy-zenmaster86
09-30-2003, 05:29 PM
Get an IP fake........then who cares.....he wont ever be able to truely ban you..look at xan:D :haha:

legacy-hal_s1
09-30-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by tarnationsauce2
you are threatining someone with their life.

http://www.zoominstagib.com/images/RoboChrist_mobhit.jpg

-=¤willhaven¤=-
09-30-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Farting Bob
So Will .... did you feel offended?

no

i was, however, offended by the pic of me being hammered in the butt by the asian man in the car :mad:

legacy-DarK
09-30-2003, 06:13 PM
Tip for the warned, avoiding the words "feck" and calling them prats etc. helps in member-mod relations;)

:p

legacy-MadJackMcJock
09-30-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by willhaven
i was, however, offended by the pic of me being hammered in the butt by the asian man in the car :mad:

Oh man I just saw that. That must've been what Tobbe was on about - yeah maybe that does go a mite too far...:eek:

legacy-Mr. SlackPants
09-30-2003, 06:47 PM
And no-one is disturbed by the fact that pez associatetes poo with sex ? :)

Sorry pez. :D

-=¤willhaven¤=-
09-30-2003, 07:21 PM
Oh man I just saw that. That must've been what Tobbe was on about - yeah maybe that does go a mite too far...:eek:

i wasnt really mad about that one... it was just kind of gross ;)

legacy-Kabhal
09-30-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by willhaven
no

i was, however, offended by the pic of me being hammered in the butt by the asian man in the car :mad: EGADS!! I thought he was hammering you in the kitty! :D BTW, to your credit Willhaven, I think your taking all of the laughs at your expense pretty well. GJ man. :up:

Anyway, we all know what the brown wierd stuff Logue posted was supposed to be...

...a half-digested chocalate bagel! And dammit, what's racist/sexist about a chocolate bagel?? :mad: I thought they were willhaven's favorite!!?!111one
http://starbulletin.com/97/08/20/features/bagel.gif
Oh I see! It's OKAY to post a pics of a half-eaten WHITE bagel, but not a black one?? :mad: :mad:

So Logue didn't get WL points because he was being racist, he just got Racist WL points! :D

EDIT: Er... /me looks at my current WL. WTF? I have 2 more??! AUGH!! I never got any notification...? (Doh... I'm off to check my PMs) Whoops there it is...

================
Pezman wrote on 09-29-2003 09:53 PM:
Kabhal,

You are being warned for making this post: http://ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=4283563#post4283563
This post is defined as Quoting Images!

You need to take a moment and read the rules to avoid future warnings. You can find them here: http://ataricommunity.com/rules.html

You now have 7 warning points, when you reach 15 we will automatically ban you.
================

The end is near... :cry: Oh well, I knew the rules, I just forgot to edit out the img tags when I posted that. Sry pez... my bad. :( I guess I'm back to lurking...

legacy-Logue
10-01-2003, 03:45 AM
So if you weren't offended why did I get the WL points for talking about a piece of ****???

legacy-Sailor_Saturn
10-01-2003, 04:08 AM
Pes is an idiot, i swear, now i see why hes disliked, that sjust stupid

legacy-Arclite
10-01-2003, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Sailor_Saturn
Pes is an idiot, i swear, now i see why hes disliked, that sjust stupid He is the mod and all, but his big mouth and pissy attitude pisses me off. There is a reason your getting paid Pez, you're a professional web master working for the world's 2nd largest publishing company. No matter how badly people troll, you should still respond in a professional manner. Mark Rein is the prime example.

There is no such thing as Single PR in a company. All employees are PR in some form or another, including you Pez.

Kr4zed
10-01-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by Kabhal
EDIT: Er... /me looks at my current WL. WTF? I have 2 more??! AUGH!! I never got any notification...? (Doh... I'm off to check my PMs) Whoops there it is...

================
Pezman wrote on 09-29-2003 09:53 PM:
Kabhal,

You are being warned for making this post: http://ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=4283563#post4283563
This post is defined as Quoting Images!

You now have 7 warning points, when you reach 15 we will automatically ban you.
================

The end is near... :cry: Oh well, I knew the rules, I just forgot to edit out the img tags when I posted that. Sry pez... my bad. :( I guess I'm back to lurking...

I guess someone felt like reporting you... :mad:

There are countless quoted images in the Photoshop this/that threads, yet I'm sure that probably no one got warning points for them. :sour:

P.S.: Don't let Pezman ban you. Forums won't be the same anymore. :cry:

tarnationsauce2
10-01-2003, 06:49 AM
You know what these forums need? And would be good for a site like forumammo.com? Some funny "Mod On A Power Trip" pics. For whoever has the guts to use them.

legacy-Woozy
10-01-2003, 07:13 AM
Guess we know where Pez shops :

http://www.hqhair.com/code/products.asp?PageID=105

:D

legacy-Canine
10-01-2003, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by hal_s1
This kind of remind's me of the old... Ban Me Thread. :) Any takers?

HA! I posted in that thread, and he couldn't ban me. I kept coming back :) As you can see ;)

They really need to replace Pez with someone who has better public relation skills.

BTW when that happened I contacted the Pres. of PR along with other high figures at EPIC and had a nice chat with her. :) Day later the Ban me thread was taken down.

legacy-Farting Bob
10-01-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by -=SmileY=-
just posting to check my WL :confused:

my pi didnt show any certain bodyparts that are not to be shown :p

LOL indeed, but I don't get why his post was offensive, while yours was of a more offensive nature, not that it was .... but just trying to make a point. Very strange, Pez just does random picks or something, or when he feels like it I don't know, but either be a good moderator or just stop pretending to be.

legacy-Logue
10-03-2003, 12:33 PM
ok edditted origianl post since it apparently wasnt pezman but still why have I got them mr anonomous?

legacy-DKoneII
10-03-2003, 12:56 PM
rofl i guess someone doesn't like eating **** after all

legacy-Logue
10-03-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by DKoneII
rofl i guess someone doesn't like eating **** after all

but he likes sh****g men O_o (see next page in photoshop thread)