PDA

View Full Version : FAO Epic - Aimbotters

legacy-[TR]SylverFyre
09-26-2003, 05:10 PM
ELF are a known aimbot clan and have been caught botting on a variety of servers

proof is on the stats site just look at the player efficiency for [ELF]NBK http://ut2003stats.epicgames.com/playerstats.php?player=149641
[ELF]DankMaster http://ut2003stats.epicgames.com/playerstats.php?player=128644
[ELF]Shaggy http://ut2003stats.epicgames.com/playerstats.php?player=34654
[ELF]int64 http://ut2003stats.epicgames.com/playerstats.php?player=137289

etc etc

Search for ELF in the player pages of the stats site, guess which clan has the highest efficiencies

They are getting more active too, so hows about permanent global bans for these cheaters Epic?

cheers :up:

legacy-Pillu
09-26-2003, 05:15 PM
This is completely new information:eek:

not :p

legacy-crossgrain
09-26-2003, 05:20 PM
FAO Schwarz Aimbot:

http://www.nyctourist.com/images/fao%20schwarz/robot.jpg

:rpoint:

legacy-slipster
09-26-2003, 05:36 PM
come on guys can we stop these threads now

We know ELF aimbots
We have countless varations of proof
DR Sin knows ELF cheat

nothing more can be done bye reposting the same thing

i admire what your trying to do m8 but its not going to go anywhere

legacy-[TR]SylverFyre
09-26-2003, 05:47 PM
It wont go anywhere while no1 tries

I for one am fed up of aimbots spoiling games and while we have no system of banning by WONid or SteamId it seems worthwhile trying to get the game devs to do something about it

I personally don't think this is spam or anything but if you feel the need to flame me for trying to clean this game up, well feel free I guess

legacy-hughbackov
09-26-2003, 06:03 PM
Yes, ELF cheats. So, ban its members from your server and get on with your life and playing the game.

If you are bothered by the fact that ELF members have better UT2003 stats than you, then you need to stop judging your self-worth by how many points you rack up in a video game.

legacy-HeCTiC 6ft dp
09-26-2003, 06:36 PM
No offense or nothing, but my effincienies are higher than that:confused: Does that mean that I bot?? I think the fear of botters are much much greater than the actuality.

legacy-DarK
09-26-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Pillu
This is completely new information:eek:
not :p I'm surprised you still have WL 0
those kinda posts really bug me

legacy-}iD{-SwrD
09-26-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by HeCTiC 6ft dp
No offense or nothing, but my effincienies are higher than that:confused: Does that mean that I bot?? I think the fear of botters are much much greater than the actuality.

I think he was talkin about the weapon efficiency -- 90+% .. I've never met a player in my life that shoots 90% with a weapon =>

legacy-Nytegard
09-26-2003, 07:57 PM
I have, but never met a person who could keep a 90%+ effeciency while not camping or running away when hurt, and at the same time keeping a 400+ fph.

legacy-}iD{-SwrD
09-26-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Nytegard
I have, but never met a person who could keep a 90%+ effeciency while not camping or running away when hurt, and at the same time keeping a 400+ fph.

I've played with some of the best players in the world and they cant keep a 90% efficiency... maybe against 10 novice bots, not against real players.

legacy-Nytegard
09-26-2003, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by }iD{-SwrD
I've played with some of the best players in the world and they cant keep a 90% efficiency... maybe against 10 novice bots, not against real players.

Not that hard to keep a 90% efficiency. Just need to find not so good players. Pretty much most random public games will be like this. I play 99.9% insta, and give me 10 mins, and I can find a nw server I can dominate in. Not because of skill, but because of others lack of skill. You would be surprised at just how bad some people are.

The top 10 ranked people on the stats? Well, take out the cheaters, and the really talented people, and you still have 2-3 peeps left. These are the people that know how to manipulate stats.

It happens. There are certain people who are ranked really high on the official stats page, I have played, and they are not all that good. But they know how to play to get the stats. I could care less about stats honestly. Since I play mostly CTF, I don't even care about my score or effeciency. It's all about the end score. If I want to prove I'm good, I certainly won't do it playing online, and say "ooh, look at my rank!". I'd go to a lan party or another competition. Honestly, the more I play public games, the less respect I have for people who are ranked really high.

legacy-}iD{-SwrD
09-26-2003, 11:29 PM
dude if youre shooting 90% you are playin newbs straight out of newb class 101.

legacy-}iD{-SwrD
09-26-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Nytegard
I play 99.9% insta

umm 99.9 is missing 1 out of 1000 shots... I highly doubt you can accomplish that playing players that ARE newbs.

legacy-Morba
09-27-2003, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by }iD{-SwrD
I think he was talkin about the weapon efficiency -- 90+% .. I've never met a player in my life that shoots 90% with a weapon =>

http://ut2003stats.epicgames.com/playerstats.php?player=14681

86.6% with minigun, that close enuff ?

legacy-}iD{-SwrD
09-27-2003, 04:51 AM
you either only play with newbs, or you cheat. simple.

against anyone who knows how to play youre lucky to shoot 40-50 with a weapon.

legacy-Morba
09-27-2003, 04:53 AM
no i just like my minigun and know how to use it.

same iD clan that had seaker in it ?

legacy-}iD{-SwrD
09-27-2003, 05:34 AM
rofl.

legacy-Morba
09-27-2003, 06:02 AM
its just a question not an accusation like yours to me :p

legacy-Kronon
09-27-2003, 06:08 AM
Euhm, there are hit-efficiency with a weapon, and frag/die efficiency while using a weapon. I think some of you guys are mixing it up.

For example, its NOT possible to get 86% hit efficiency with the minigun, unless you only use it within 1 yard of the enemy. But its often easy to get 100% frag/die efficiency on a pub.

The top players usually get anywhere from 30 to 60% hit efficiency with weapons like LG when playing other skilled players.

/Kronon

legacy-Morba
09-27-2003, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Kronon
Euhm, there are hit-efficiency with a weapon, and frag/die efficiency while using a weapon. I think some of you guys are mixing it up.

For example, its NOT possible to get 86% hit efficiency with the minigun, unless you only use it within 1 yard of the enemy. But its often easy to get 100% frag/die efficiency on a pub.

/Kronon

indeed, this bloke mentioned the kill/death ratio up somewhere above.
Hell youd need to be bottin to have that sort of accuracy with the mini lol.

I hit 35-40% rail in q3 :/
i hardly use LG in ut2003 tho.

legacy-emanuel[SoG]
09-27-2003, 06:46 AM
Efficiency means #$%?

If you get above 60% aim with LG then you have my respect!:up:

legacy-M4H0N3Y
09-27-2003, 06:54 AM
i would rather see this next damn patch from epic that fixes these stupid exploits thats being used nearly everytime i play. the invisable hack and the stupid huge player thing. epic has been aware of these for ages now and they refuse to do sh!t about it till ut2004 comes out then we finally get the patch:mad: gg epic nice support:(

Boksha
09-27-2003, 07:17 AM
Ugh. Some of these elf guys manage to get low effeciency even WITH an aimbot. They must rally suck without one. :confused:

legacy-Morba
09-27-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by M4H0N3Y
i would rather see this next damn patch from epic that fixes these stupid exploits thats being used nearly everytime i play. the invisable hack and the stupid huge player thing. epic has been aware of these for ages now and they refuse to do sh!t about it till ut2004 comes out then we finally get the patch:mad: gg epic nice support:(

i hardly see the invis or big body hack tbh.

legacy-[MPD]Munkee
09-27-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by hughbackov
Yes, ELF cheats. So, ban its members from your server and get on with your life and playing the game.

If you are bothered by the fact that ELF members have better UT2003 stats than you, then you need to stop judging your self-worth by how many points you rack up in a video game.

I know Sylverfyre and I can't think of any1 less likely to "judge their self worth by the points he racks up in a video game"

He's the community liaison for blueyonder gaming and is trying to improve 2k3 for the entire community by highlighting some persistant cheats. Aimbotters kill public servers and public servers are where most people start playing. As long as fools like you post snide drivel like this when he tries to do something about it then the aimbotters get to laugh themselves sick and we'll end up with the sort of community which you deserve but the majority of players don't.

legacy-Morba
09-27-2003, 11:40 AM
well said munkee :]

legacy-Jermaine_X
09-27-2003, 01:27 PM
OMG THERE IS AN AIMBOT:eek: BAN THEM OMG OMG :eek:OMG OMG OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG omg omg OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG AIMBOT:eek:
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

legacy-⻰Shft
09-27-2003, 05:13 PM
What i dont get is why they just cant wipe them out of the stats... a few key strokes and they dont exist.... that seems easy enough

legacy-yewnuhtee
09-27-2003, 05:58 PM
because theyll probably just try to do it again

legacy-⻰Shft
09-27-2003, 06:06 PM
thats right start all over.... :haha:

legacy-[TR]SylverFyre
09-28-2003, 09:53 AM
*sigh*

ah well

predictable as always

now I remember why I cant be arsed to post on this damn forum too often

bye

legacy-Morba
09-28-2003, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by ⻰Shft
What i dont get is why they just cant wipe them out of the stats... a few key strokes and they dont exist.... that seems easy enough

they arent botting to be no1 in the stats.
so doing this would stop nothing.

legacy-HeCTiC 6ft dp
09-28-2003, 10:52 AM
http://ut2003stats.epicgames.com/playerstats.php?player=7604
Aimbot or not?
http://ut2003stats.epicgames.com/playerstats.php?player=41755
Aimbot or not?

Boksha
09-28-2003, 12:21 PM
Aimbot or not?
Aimbot or not? The first guy is either a skilled player using a bot, or a skilled player not using a bot. You don't get effeciency with the rocketlauncher by using an aimbot... you don't make kills with the shockrifle secondary (I bet 99% of those are combos) with an aimbot either.
The second guy is playing so many weird mods I cant really tell... though that assaultrifle effeciency is weird. No secondary kills? That's stupid! The grenades are more dangerous than the bullets when you're a shot with them.

legacy-Morba
09-28-2003, 12:28 PM
Aimbot or not?
Aimbot or not?

i wouldnt like to hazard a guess unless i saw them playing.

however, benelli shotgun owns tbh :E

legacy-JiN-kAzAmA
09-28-2003, 01:15 PM
http://ut2003stats.epicgames.com/pl...php?player=7604
Aimbot or not?
http://ut2003stats.epicgames.com/pl...hp?player=41755 Aimbot or not?

no point posting this tbh- theres only one way to find out - thats to spec and do demorecs.
I know the point you try and make - but turn it aound - ppl could defend the botters stats and say "hell , hes not botting hes just damn good".
The amibotters discussed here have been demoreced on many servers , the proof is there.

you don't make kills with the shockrifle secondary (I bet 99% of those are combos) with an aimbot either.
Boksha

erm , sorry m8 , but there is a configable part of the ELF bot which is able to always combo - infact if they ever get the NW side of it perfected then , theres pretty much nothing they cant fail to hit with - the misconception that bots only work with hitscan weapons is wrong. it just down to how much time the coder spends on perfecting it :mad:

Boksha
09-28-2003, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by JiN-kAzAmA
erm , sorry m8 , but there is a configable part of the ELF bot which is able to always combo - infact if they ever get the NW side of it perfected then , theres pretty much nothing they cant fail to hit with - the misconception that bots only work with hitscan weapons is wrong. it just down to how much time the coder spends on perfecting it :mad: I have yet to see a program that can effectively apply reverse psychology though.
Also, even IF you can ALWAYS hit a combo... that doesn't mean that the combo ends up anywhere near the target, as you still have to determine where and more importantly whn to fire a core.

A bot that can't fail to hit someone with no weapon might be hard to detect though.

legacy-HeCTiC 6ft dp
09-28-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by JiN-kAzAmA
no point posting this tbh- theres only one way to find out - thats to spec and do demorecs.
I know the point you try and make - but turn it aound - ppl could defend the botters stats and say "hell , hes not botting hes just damn good".
The amibotters discussed here have been demoreced on many servers , the proof is there.

I was just trying to make a point that sometimes people jump too soon when someone does good. While the two players I posted links to don't seem to be affiliated with the ELF clan, their stats are simply amazing. I just feel that people are way to quick to accuse and "make-up" many of the stories about speccing and recording demos.

legacy-Main
09-28-2003, 06:25 PM
Well, that one guy was dominating players like CCaine like they were nothing. Given, I don't know the exact circumstances of the server, but still, it could definently come off as suspicious.

The other guy is just playing alot of modifications.... you won't find many exceptional player there.

legacy-HeCTiC 6ft dp
09-28-2003, 07:12 PM
The only game I saw in that players stats that had that cocaine guy you mentioned, quite a few players dominated cocaine as well. Does that mean all 4 of those players bot?

legacy-JiN-kAzAmA
09-28-2003, 10:30 PM
I was just trying to make a point that sometimes people jump too soon when someone does good. While the two players I posted links to don't seem to be affiliated with the ELF clan, their stats are simply amazing. I just feel that people are way to quick to accuse and "make-up" many of the stories about speccing and recording demos. posted by Hectic 6ft Deep

I agree with you fully. The problem made easier in Europe i guess , cos the botters are mainly [ELF]. - ppl know who they are , or are finding out - so in a way at least they are identifying themselves and they can be avoided or tracked.
Im sure there are other cheats out there - people dont spend time making anti-cheat software because everyone plays fair :p.

As for demos / stats or whatever evidence there is of botters , well - its all good , but people have to be very careful , in respect to skilled player (non cheat) and an amibotter -stats are further evidence against known botters such as [ELF] , but thats about all id say. Demos are the stone cold evidence that prooves cheating.
May the fight continue against these loosers!
:up: I 4 one hate being called a cheat - (its happened many times , and im not that good - lg eff about 78%) so the way i feel....less real cheats , means less doubt about whos cheating , therefore fewer cheat accusations! \o/ . - lets face it no mattter how good you are - it takes a lil fun out of playing if someone is bleating "cheat! -amibotter!" half-way thru a game.:(

legacy-Main
09-28-2003, 10:51 PM
1.) I wasn't accusing him of botting.. the sheer number of rocket/combo kills proves that. I was just saying that I can understand why such efficiency would be suspicious (Really, the game needs to record accuracy as well, so things like this can be put to rest).

2.) I was kind of out of it for a moment, and mistook Caine for a member of that clan I've seen running around... they're a force to be messed with. Not saying that cocaine isn't a great player, just not at that level.

legacy-⻰Shft
09-28-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Morba
they arent botting to be no1 in the stats.
so doing this would stop nothing.
No it doesnt help nothing... but what it does do is bump someone out of that spot... plus it gives them credits for being good....ffs that aint good

legacy-Morba
09-29-2003, 04:55 AM
if stats mean that much to you then i suggest you either get a life and something worthwhile to worry about, or you go play in some tournies where you can really judge your skill level.

legacy-Barcabender
06-12-2004, 08:32 PM
:)