PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for a redirect other than stnyfor UT2003

legacy-Zee
08-24-2003, 06:52 PM
I'v been using Http://stny/maps.com as my redirect and it seems that this redirect may be from the uk . Is there a redirect other than stny that is located in the eastern part of the U.S. ? was just wondering . If anyone knows about another redirect site that is reliable please List the URL's so other people asking the same question can Cut copy and paste them into their .ini files .

I thank you in advance for your help in this matter

legacy-JuGGS
08-25-2003, 02:50 PM
I don't know of any other redirects but STNY is in New York someplace.

legacy-shov3l
08-25-2003, 03:22 PM
you could try going server hoping to servers that you ping good to then look in your log for the ips of the redirects copy and paste the addys in a browser then if you find one thats open and lists the uz2 files publicly then id say you found one..you should contact the server admin of that server if his emails listed and ask him .but if u can access it via web browser then its pretty much a public thing i would say .

good luck

Imaginos
12-07-2003, 11:05 AM
STNY is still good, the uploads are on hold for now is all.

Frogger
12-07-2003, 11:18 AM
I am using one we pay for. It is very good and allows full control so you don't have to worry about someone uploading a flie that is corrupt or incomplete or a different version. It is great, but I think it's ~$20US/mo. (clan mate actually paying bill right now) www.netfirms.com

legacy-shadowhaxor
12-10-2003, 02:16 PM
I have one that I host, but I am in the process of moving it to a bigger server.

Http://www.shadowhaxor.com/redirect/ut2003

You can use it for now, but It will be moved over to Unrealbattlegrounds.net redirect within the next 2 weeks.

legacy-MystikPowerz
12-12-2003, 11:20 PM
How much space do you have? I am in DIRE need of a free redirect! I need to upload approximately 149MB of files (which is probably way too much). If you have enough space would I be able to use your redirect?

legacy-shadowhaxor
12-17-2003, 03:19 PM
I got more than 2 gigs free for a redirect, so drop me a email, if you are still in need. Thanks

legacy-MystikPowerz
12-18-2003, 12:35 PM
Is it fast???