PDA

View Full Version : Blood Option

RawrInATor
05-20-2006, 12:49 AM
Hey is there going to be a Blood Off option?
My and my little bro heard about this game a while ago and we were really getting excited about it. But i saw some of the videos and i know my mother wouldn't approve of the game for my brother because of all the blood. And it really got him down and i really wanted to play it with him.
So if theres a blood off option or if you guys could make one real fast that would be awesome.
-Thanks

lol
05-20-2006, 02:04 AM
i wouldn't really get your hopes up, this is gonna be one crazy game and probably have some cursing in it, dont know bout that tho but its a popular trend in games nowadays

soda
05-20-2006, 04:24 AM
just tell your mum its edicational,

it might have a blood on/off feature for thoses who are scarded of blood.

Buddha
05-20-2006, 06:58 AM
HAHA! Educational. "Mom check this out if we ever get invaded by Locust you'll be safe, with the help of my new Gears of War game, no Locust is safe."

Buddha

soda
05-20-2006, 07:17 AM
HAHA! Educational. "Mom check this out if we ever get invaded by Locust you'll be safe, with the help of my new Gears of War game, no Locust is safe."

Buddha

lol, "oh no the locust's are attacking
but thanks to my educational game Gears of war, i know excatly what to do! Quick igor hand me my Chainsaw!"

Buddha
05-20-2006, 11:29 AM
lol, "oh no the locust's are attacking
but thanks to my educational game Gears of war, i know excatly what to do! Quick igor hand me my Chainsaw!"

*lol* yeah you know what i'm talking about soda. I mean look at it now a days guys. More and more games are being geared towards an adult crowd, because of the increased amount of adults that are playing gams now.

Buddha

Zoso Fan
05-20-2006, 01:07 PM
3 major things you should think about though... If you can take off the blood you will still hear swearing (YES!), chainsaw people (YES!), and Curbstomp their face in the ground (YES!) Not to mention I hear there is going to be more close mele moves besides the chainsaw but that is all hearsay.

lol
05-20-2006, 01:09 PM
yah...this is def an m-rated game

PoweR StriPe
05-20-2006, 06:58 PM
Hey is there going to be a Blood Off option?
My and my little bro heard about this game a while ago and we were really getting excited about it. But i saw some of the videos and i know my mother wouldn't approve of the game for my brother because of all the blood. And it really got him down and i really wanted to play it with him.
So if theres a blood off option or if you guys could make one real fast that would be awesome.
-Thanks

No offense, but this game isn't probably suited for your younger little bro. As much as I'm sure you'd like to play with him, it's like bringing him to an R rated movie w/adult content.

Again, yeah...this game does contain cursing, heavy blood splattering and who know's what else.

Sorry.

KoKoS
05-21-2006, 03:26 AM
Like Zoso suggested, even without the blood. Or even without the chainsaw and curbstomp, this game is just not suited for people below 16... It's really way too voilent (which I like! :p)

soda
05-21-2006, 07:31 AM
Like Zoso suggested, even without the blood. Or even without the chainsaw and curbstomp, this game is just not suited for people below 16... It's really way too voilent (which I like! :p)

who doesn't?
More games are getting an m15+ rating these days,
except for most games on the nintendo wii.

KoKoS
05-21-2006, 08:43 AM
Ya, tell your brother to get a wii :P

Alec
11-03-2006, 12:09 AM
There is a blood option. It will turn blood into sparks. And there are no gibs.

SpineChewer
11-03-2006, 12:21 AM
I just can't see playing this game with any blood or gore. It doesn't seem right.