PDA

View Full Version : Clan Looking for YOU? YES <= YOU!

.:vVv:.Fluffy
03-09-2003, 04:42 PM
We are a newly formed clan, less than 2 months old. :p

We currently have 3 members, but are looking for people with the right attitude, that want to compete as a group or just want someplace to call their 2K3 home.

Notice I said attitude, PRO level players we aren't and we prize attitude & fellowship much HIGHER than your current skill level.

We have a web page, a dedicated server & a forum...now all we need is possibly *You*?

Join the forum, play on the server...meet us and let us meet and get to know you...who knows maybe we are your clan?

Webpage, forum and server in Sig!

.:vVv:. Fluffy

legacy-Edepsiz
03-09-2003, 07:29 PM
hmmm even though I am kinda wary of clans, I must admit that it would be nice to play DOM and CTF with a group of people that work as a team. Kinda tired of attacking the enemy base w/o any coherent back-up :) I looked up your site, however I couldn't see much info on what you expect from members, etc...Do you guys only play DM or all UT2K3 game types? Eh, I'll try to drop by the server sometime ;)

03-09-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Edepsiz
I looked up your site, however I couldn't see much info on what you expect from members, etc...Do you guys only play DM or all UT2K3 game types? Eh, I'll try to drop by the server sometime ;)

At the moment, most of our members play rw/rg DM..of course in a clan setting it would be TDM.

But we've thought ahead and have lot's of DOM, CTF & BR maps loaded on the server for different tastes.

We get enough people to play whatever game, then we field a team!

legacy-Edepsiz
03-10-2003, 04:54 PM
what time are u guys usually on there?

03-10-2003, 06:47 PM
what time are u guys usually on there?

I'm usually on around 8:00-9:00 CDT during te week, who knows during the weekend? :p

The other guys pop on and off all the time... check us out, it's rare that no one isn't in the server...and if you don't like the map that's playing, use the map vote to change it... or the game type for that matter! ;)

legacy-Edepsiz
03-11-2003, 12:15 AM
nice fast server...like it a lot, exchanged some rocket and flak fire with vvv-tranquility? good DM maps! Will come back for sure ;)

03-11-2003, 07:05 AM
nice fast server...like it a lot, exchanged some rocket and flak fire with vvv-tranquility? good DM maps! Will come back for sure ;)

Will keep an eye out for you... once i stop being a "map ho" that is! LOL You would think over 300 maps would be enough...but everytime i think i'll stop, i find another "must have!" :rolleyes:

BTW... tran is a rarity in 2K3.... a girl! Be sure to thank her if she spanks your azz! :D

And if you spank her fine butt...well it's double special! LOL :p

legacy-Edepsiz
03-11-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by [K]FFF
Will keep an eye out for you... once i stop being a "map ho" that is! LOL You would think over 300 maps would be enough...but everytime i think i'll stop, i find another "must have!" :rolleyes:

BTW... tran is a rarity in 2K3.... a girl! Be sure to thank her if she spanks your azz! :D

And if you spank her fine butt...well it's double special! LOL :p

yeah I figured tran was a girl since she kept on calling me "hun" :haha: 300 maps! wow dude, way to go! I'll be camping on your server to try 'em all :D

03-11-2003, 12:22 PM
yeah I figured tran was a girl since she kept on calling me "hun" :haha: 300 maps! wow dude, way to go! I'll be camping on your server to try 'em all :D

Good luck! I loaded the dang things and haven't played them all...but your welcome to give it a shot! I got new maps in DM, BR, CTF & DOM all for you guys!

BTW: i test all the maps on my machine at home before loading...BUT, in the odd case you run across something that doesn't work right, would you PLEASE let me know? Thanks...

legacy-Fierce Pancake
03-11-2003, 01:13 PM
I played on a few of the new maps last night and had a lot of fun. Keep up the good work!

legacy-Edepsiz
03-11-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Fierce Pancake
I played on a few of the new maps last night and had a lot of fun. Keep up the good work!

Hey, I played against Fierce Pancake last night in Inferno DM...he's one mean pancake ;) I think my nick was "Falafel_Monkey" I either use that or Edepsiz :p

Good game dude!...:up:

legacy-Fierce Pancake
03-11-2003, 04:06 PM
Yep, that was me. GGz!! :up:

03-11-2003, 11:14 PM
Thanks to all who stopped by tonight, sorry I had to leave, but it's early to work tommorow! :confused:

Def. had a great time switching from DM to TDM to BR all in the same server...LOL

I didn't know what you guys were going to vote on next...and i loved it! Def. kept me on my toes trying to stay competitive.

Also, thanks to those who joined our clan's forum, hope to be able to bring you bigger and better things in the future!

legacy-Iamthekiller
03-12-2003, 01:46 AM
I may have to check out your guys' (and gal) clan. I've had your server in my faves since the first post on here about it. Good server, good maps, good people. Lots of fun. :up:

legacy-Edepsiz
03-12-2003, 11:22 AM
Ladies and gents BP mania has started! The threads on the general discussion are out of control! :D

Fluffy, are u planning on running Invasion on your server, actually is it possible that add that as an option on the map-vote list?

I'll try to drop by tonight, had to entertain the gf last night :up: :D

03-12-2003, 12:10 PM
We're looking at installing the game types once things have settled down. The server admin. forum is FULL of peep saying the BP has messed up their server! :rolleyes:

I'm in Tx, tran is in Ca...and the server is somewhere near Chicago...so we mess with it only when we're "rock solid" sure that we won't muck something up!

legacy-ImjustAGamer
03-12-2003, 08:37 PM
:up: I just got finished playing on this server and it's great!!
Seems like a great bunch of people...

03-12-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by ImjustAGamer
:up: I just got finished playing on this server and it's great!!
Seems like a great bunch of people...

Thanks! :D

We strive to provide a friendly enviroment for our gaming brothers and sisters. :p

legacy-ImjustAGamer
03-12-2003, 09:04 PM
Man what a butt whooping I got... I managed to win 1 game though.

There was 1 person I tried to peg off. Everytime I saw him/her I was already dead...

legacy-SiliconSara
03-13-2003, 04:53 PM
Another rarity here, A GIRL! ;)

It is hard to beleive more women don't play this game...I love it! I have been thinkin' of joining a clan and will check out your server. Already signed up with your forum and found many helpfull posts. :D

03-13-2003, 06:10 PM
Hey , Thanks! I see you signed up on our forum! Tran will feel better not beeing the lone girl now! LOL

Hope to play you in the server sometime!

legacy-SiliconSara
03-13-2003, 06:31 PM
Count on it!:p

legacy-HammeredWalnut
03-14-2003, 12:09 AM
COUNT ME IN COUNT ME IN

I am interested in joining your clan! I am serious gamer looking for a good time. I am new to this game though. So glad to see friendly welcome from ya'll. I defenitely would love to play on organized team and kick some butt. I am looking to make major impact on the UT2003 scene and would enjoy doing it with you all.;) :up:

03-14-2003, 06:56 AM
Got your e-mail, replied...so you should have an easy way to find us! :D

Join the server, join our clan forum.... and the rest is up to you!

Server & clan webpage/forum in sig.!

legacy-Edepsiz
03-14-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by HammeredWalnut
COUNT ME IN COUNT ME IN

looking to make major impact on the UT2003 scene and would enjoy doing it with you all.;) :up:

Wow, that's one ambitious walnut! :p Fatality will be waiting for u at the next CPL :D Till then, hope to see u on the server :up:

legacy-xp-1800
03-14-2003, 01:02 PM
Just added your site to my 'favorites' in UT2003 and had a couple of games..................good place to be...............thanks for setting it up.
Least you got my favourite there....'cos I like to play CTF Citadel......and even got the flag twice..............still lost though !!
Being a bit of a newbie, it is nice to play where I don't get insulted.....which has happened on a couple of places I have played.
I observe the rules..........and try and help out team mates.....and if they have the flag....i'll take the flak if they are being chased......:)
Just my ramblings...............:)

legacy-Edepsiz
03-14-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by xp-1800
Least you got my favourite there....'cos I like to play CTF Citadel......and even got the flag twice..............still lost though !!
Being a bit of a newbie, it is nice to play where I don't get insulted.....which has happened on a couple of places I have played.
I observe the rules..........and try and help out team mates.....and if they have the flag....i'll take the flak if they are being chased......:)
Just my ramblings...............:)

xp, good to hear u enjoyed the server, if u ever get insulted there know that it's not one of the regulars! I have found out that everybody's really nice! BTW, I am more of a DM/TDM player, however I'd like to play CTF as a coordinated team rather than trying to cap the flag while rocket fired pours on my head :haha: Hope to see u on there more often!

03-14-2003, 03:48 PM
That's a great attitude to have, especially in team play. All too often i see peep all wanting to be "the" star and the get beaten for it.

No insults on our server, we won't tolerate them (other than the good natured type).

legacy-Majin Sephiroth
03-15-2003, 07:24 AM
I WANT IN!

ive been looking to join a clan for a while, but most you have to be an uber elite player, you guys look past that to how much the people wanna play the game!

ill be the first to admit im not very good but id like to try out, when i fix my unreal ill hang round your server for some frag related fun!

ill be <[Majin-Sephy]> or M4J-5}{ somthing along those lines

see ya soon

Majin-Sephiroth

P.S:

MSN - Stevenmyles@hotmail.com

legacy-xp-1800
03-15-2003, 08:01 AM
Thanks all,
That's the way I see it in CTF....if someone has the flag....protect him/her...if it means getting discombobulated.....:).....then respawn and get back there. Help the team I say.

Kyllian
03-15-2003, 10:19 AM
Look what came out of a ctf game on the .:vVv:. server about 9:10 cdt (I'm Kyllian)

http://pics.paulsonator.com/users/Kel_Siros/ctfscore.JPG
Took it after the Bulldog bot joined up.
Mostly just me and Ms. Sara
Oh, yeah, Dale-something-Jr(or Sr) left right before I took it as well. Should be in server logs if you don't believe me.

P.S. I didn't want to be the hero/star, I just know some good tricks on chrome. I'm no pro either, in fact, I rarely play ctf

03-15-2003, 10:51 AM
Good job...looks like fun! Sorry i missed out .... :(

legacy-SiliconSara
03-15-2003, 10:52 AM
I enjoyed hunting down our flag so you could hang. ;)

I don't think Numidia liked me too much though, probably would have been worse if he had known I really am a girl. :sour:

legacy-.:vVv:.THR
03-15-2003, 11:21 AM
Ok, still a nooB here, lol. Anyway, how can I acces your server to play with ya'll? I tried typing in as a custom query and it didn't show up.

legacy-SiliconSara
03-15-2003, 11:27 AM
Hello Cross, I had the same simple problem.............on your favorites page chose IP Address in the bottom corner and type in 64.237.35.110

Should come up then and will be in your favs..............Thanks to Tran for passing this knowledge on to me when I couldn't find it ;)

03-15-2003, 11:30 AM
Thanks, I shall try that momentarily. ;)

03-15-2003, 11:34 AM
Ok, did it but it want let me join. :( Says something about downloading map vote not allowed. lol Maybe it's becuase I still have the demo?

03-15-2003, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by {TTS}CROSSBOW
Ok, did it but it want let me join. :( Says something about downloading map vote not allowed. lol Maybe it's becuase I still have the demo?

Never heard of that... i wasn't aware you could play online with the demo? :eek:

I mean, if the demo lets you play online...why buy the game? :bulb:

03-15-2003, 12:08 PM
Yep, you can play online with it but, you are limited as to which maps you can play. However, I am getting the game very soon.

Let me see if I get the list right.
Antalus
Asbestos
Anubis
Orbital
Citadel

I think thats it.lol

03-15-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by SiliconSara
Hello Cross, I had the same simple problem.............on your favorites page chose IP Address in the bottom corner and type in 64.237.35.110

Should come up then and will be in your favs..............Thanks to Tran for passing this knowledge on to me when I couldn't find it ;)

Thanks for reminding me , Sara...i changed the public server notice as well to reflect that info!

03-15-2003, 12:10 PM
Yep, you can play online with it but, you are limited as to which maps you can play. However, I am getting the game very soon.

We'de love to have you! Get the game cause i currently have over 300 maps on the server...and i'm loading more this weekend!

You'll def. want to experiance maps like Mastercar...where you drive around and shoot running opponents! :D

legacy-Edepsiz
03-15-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Kel
Look what came out of a ctf game on the .:vVv:. server about 9:10 cdt (I'm Kyllian)

Took it after the Bulldog bot joined up.
Mostly just me and Ms. Sara
Oh, yeah, Dale-something-Jr(or Sr) left right before I took it as well. Should be in server logs if you don't believe me.

P.S. I didn't want to be the hero/star, I just know some good tricks on chrome. I'm no pro either, in fact, I rarely play ctf

:haha: :haha: :haha: Did the announcer say "Humiliating Defeat"???

03-15-2003, 01:24 PM
If you ever wish to play without the mapvote mutator, let me know. ;)

03-15-2003, 01:26 PM
BTW, I am an adult, just don't tell anyone. lol

03-15-2003, 02:56 PM
If you ever wish to play without the mapvote mutator, let me know. ;)

Doubt that will ever happen...we got too many maps to just let rotation take its course!

Besides without map vote, we couldnt switch from DM to BR to CTF... unless we bounced from server to server.

Hope you get the game soon...look forward to meeting new peep in the server!

03-15-2003, 02:58 PM
BTW, I am an adult, just don't tell anyone. lol

I'll keep that on the downlow... but i'm probably older than you! :D

03-15-2003, 03:37 PM
Is cool, I pm'd you earlier. Maybe we can hook up if I host one? Anyway, as for age...........ya may be ya may not be. I dunno, lol. I feel 80 at times but, I'm a tad younger. ;)

Kyllian
03-15-2003, 09:45 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: Did the announcer say "Humiliating Defeat"??? You'd have to ask Numidia, he was on the losing team, I got a "Flawless Victory" :D

Should come up then and will be in your favs..............Thanks to Tran for passing this knowledge on to me when I couldn't find it ;) There's another way to do it without having to start up 2k3
Just look for this in your UT2003.ini(open with notepad or other word processor) [XInterface.Browser_ServerListPageFavorites](use either ctrl + f or edit->find and type favorites in the field)
Then add this line(as an extra line)
Favorites=(ServerID=0,IP="add ip address here",Port=7777,QueryPort=7778,ServerName="ut2k3 adds this automatically")
Just type in the address and you shouldn't have to worry about the port and query port, those values are usually the same(bout 90%)

Thanks for going after the flag, the bots on our team were idiots.
All I had to deal with were the red team bots that found me easy(I hate how they can do that)

Good Game :D :up:

legacy-SiliconSara
03-15-2003, 11:42 PM
np.......yeah its like they have real player radar ;)

Kyllian
03-16-2003, 12:12 AM
real player radar Not that far from the truth, the game knows where each player is but it tells the bots this, the bot skill level determines how much of it the bots use
It's also the same data that botters use for their aimbots(many of them anyway)

03-16-2003, 02:53 AM
Thanks everyone. Now I either must wait on the full game to arrive, Or try and setup something else so I can check ya'll out. lol ;)

03-16-2003, 09:30 AM
Thanks everyone. Now I either must wait on the full game to arrive, Or try and setup something else so I can check ya'll out. lol ;)

Will keep an eye out for you! i added another bunch of maps last night...i think current count is around 330? :eek:

03-16-2003, 09:55 AM
Wow!!! That's a lot of maps. I watched yesterday untill one of the original maps came up but, was still not able to join becuase of map vote. If you'd like to set up a game with me sometime, just pm me. I think it would be nice to play your group. Just remember, I'm still a noobie. ;)

Kyllian
03-16-2003, 09:56 PM
You the same Fluffy I played with last night?
Last game I played was ctf-chrome(love that map :D)

03-16-2003, 11:35 PM
yup that was me! I think you had an [INA] tag on?

Kyllian
03-18-2003, 06:50 PM
yup that was me! I think you had an [INA] tag on? Most likely, if you see Kyllian, Kyllian{FCU}, or [INA]Kyllian, that's me.
I posted a screenie of one of my first games on your server(first page) but it looks like my hosting site is upgrading

P.S. You ever consider adding Excessive? Or do you already, I can't remember...

03-18-2003, 07:37 PM
I have been having loads of fun in the games at the vVv server. :)

legacy-Iamthekiller
03-19-2003, 12:22 AM
It is fun (and fast) server. Crazy game speed. I played you on the server earlier today I believe, in that lava map. That **** was off the hook. Suicided close to 10 times I think.:D

03-19-2003, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Iamthekiller
It is fun (and fast) server. Crazy game speed. I played you on the server earlier today I believe, in that lava map. That **** was off the hook. Suicided close to 10 times I think.:D

Man, i LOVE and HATE that map! :D

Such a simple layout and gameplay, action from the word go....and all the deaths i inflict on myself! :eek:

I've had MANY a game almost won (within 1 or 2 frags) only to get "anxious" and fall into the lava...LOL

Def. an edge of the chair kind of map!

There's a CTF map on the server like that too...where the flag is on a smally island of lava!

legacy-Iamthekiller
03-19-2003, 04:01 PM
Hahaha. Yeah I definitely enjoy it a lot. You have to know where you are at all times otherwise you're in the lava. That CTF version sounds great. I'll have to try that next time I'm on there.

One of the funniest things I witnessed on that map though, has to be people executing adrenaline combos and dodging into the lava. I think I saw this like a good 3 times.:D

03-19-2003, 06:26 PM

One of the funniest things I witnessed on that map though, has to be people executing adrenaline combos and dodging into the lava. I think I saw this like a good 3 times.:D

I've DONE that! LOL :rolleyes:

Or the maps where you can fall off into space! :D

*Mental Note:* Make sure that back four times does NOT drop you off the ledge! :D

Kyllian
03-21-2003, 03:01 AM
Ever played on dm-killingfield?
I know of a handy exploit on that map

03-21-2003, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Kel
Ever played on dm-killingfield?
I know of a handy exploit on that map

We have it on the server..... exploit?????

Kyllian
03-21-2003, 07:14 AM
We have it on the server..... exploit????? You find out in a pm

P.S. You might wanna shrink your sig down, found out one of the new rules limits sigs to 5 lines at 1024x768
Not counting line spacing, you need to chop off at least 1 line, could just stick your clan links together
Example
ut99 clan 2k3 clan
ut99 link 2k3 link

03-21-2003, 07:48 AM
Thanks..already got a warning level for asking a question in a "no questions here" forum! :rolleyes:

legacy-HammeredWalnut
03-23-2003, 04:44 AM
Had tons of fun on your server Fluff. Wondering how I can become a member of the clan? When we were playing you told me how to look into it, but I was to busy getting killed so I forgot. I am new but getting bettter. I would love to play more team oriented games on your server. Like agains other clans this would be awesome. Who are all the members on NBK website thread says you only have 3 members, but saw alot more on NBK website??? See ya on the server. By the way you don't play like you are a beginner, which is good learned alot by watching you play.

03-23-2003, 06:08 AM
Thanks for the props walnut! We're a new clan...not new to the UT community ( at least as far as UT99). The best way to join ANY clan is to join thier forum (if they have one) and play on their server (if they have one).

Most clans don't start taking members at the "drop of a hat", they prefer to get to "know" a player through gameplay and social interaction on their forum. We at .:vVv:. are the same.

if you play on our server, join and particiapate in the forum...we get to "know" you, you get to "know" us... the rest just comes with a little bit of time! ;)

BTW...NBK is a UT99 clan...i'm a member of it and .:vVv:. as well...that's where you got the numbers confused.:D

legacy-Veovis77
03-26-2003, 04:48 PM
I've just recently decided to free myself of the constraints of single player, and venture out in the wide world of online fun. I'm sure it will be much more satisfying being blown to pieces by another person, rather than the game's AI :)

I'm not what I would call a good player, but I don't think I'm lousy, either (I hope), so I'll give it a go.

I've joined your forum (still awating confirmation, though), and I've tried to join your server as spectator, but there's not been any players on :(

I will keep trying, though, since you seem like a friendly bunch :)

My online nick is Veovis, in case any of you don't read the "you just killed xxx" messages :)

03-26-2003, 04:51 PM
welcome...if you haven't recieved confirmation in the next 4 hours or so, PM me here and i'll set it up for you! During the day, week day that is, it's a little light on the server...but after around 6:00 central, i should think you would have plenty of friendly folks to compete against! ;)

legacy-Veovis77
03-26-2003, 04:56 PM
6:00PM central?

Eek! That's late for me (around midnight, GMT).

Oh well... I'll just have to be late for work :D

03-26-2003, 05:07 PM
Course on the weekends...it's anyones guess as to when the server has peep in it. If i don't have to work, i'll get on around 10:30 or 11:00 P.M. central and stay on till i get sleepy...lol

If no one is in the server...the bots will play you until someone jumps in...so there is always competition to be had.

BTW... even if you haven't recieved your activation e-mail, you should now be active! ;)

03-29-2003, 11:22 AM
:D Whoot!

Thanks to all the community for the great response.

We don't add members at the "drop of a hat"; we prefer to get to "know" prospective members from our forum interaction and online game play.

I'm proud to say, we've added several members from this very message board over the past few weeks!

Adding to the original members I posted about when I initially posted here, we are now the following:

.:vVv:.Flff

.:vVv:.Zon

.:vVv:.tranquility

.:vVv:.FiercePancake

.:v\/v:. Rica|\| T|-|UG

.:vVv:.FalafelMonkey

.:vVv:.SiliconSara

.:vVv:.Majin-Sephiroth

.:vVv:.THR

Thanks to the community for giving me a GREAT place to advertise a great place to play, and thanks to YOU my brothers and sisters for joining us!

;) :D

legacy-SiliconSara
03-29-2003, 01:07 PM
http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/cwm/3dlil/hearton.gif *gives big hug to Fluffy*

03-29-2003, 04:25 PM
Thanks for having me!!! ;)

legacy-HammeredWalnut
03-30-2003, 12:35 AM
Just wanted to take a minute to congratulate all new members, I have played with almost all of you and you are all worthy of nomination. I hope to join you soon!:)

legacy-Majin Sephiroth
03-31-2003, 09:55 AM
yea! i have somewhere to call home!

04-05-2003, 07:36 PM
New changes to the server... come check it out!

legacy-Iamthekiller
04-05-2003, 09:24 PM
I'm watchin back to the future. :D You wouldn't mind listing the changes would you?

04-06-2003, 12:04 AM
I'm watchin back to the future. :D You wouldn't mind listing the changes would you?

That would ruin the (hopefully) nice improvements we've made for those who have been there. :D

legacy-Iamthekiller
04-06-2003, 04:33 AM
Hey, no fair!:cry:

Actually I was just on for a bit tonight and didn't notice anything except the speed is up to 1.25 instead of 1.20. Fun for IG CTF, and IG LG DM.;)

legacy-KoKaine
04-06-2003, 09:22 PM
Im totally interested in joining..ill try and log on to ur server later

legacy-Iamthekiller
04-06-2003, 09:58 PM
I have a suggestion.

WAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY less bots. 10? You're crazy. There should be four per server at most. Preferably only one or two. People don't go online to play against bots, and when there's five or six people in a server, there doesn't need to be bots wandering around too.

Just my two cents.

legacy-SiliconSara
04-06-2003, 10:27 PM
We normally have only 4 bots in the server with the changes that were made, before that was 8, don't know where the 10 comes from?

legacy-Iamthekiller
04-07-2003, 01:27 AM
Hmm... I looked and under minimum players it had 10. There were five people in the server at the time and it showed ten, so I'm asssuming the other five were bots. Oh well, not a big deal. Bit strange I guess.

04-07-2003, 07:12 AM
Hmm... I looked and under minimum players it had 10. There were five people in the server at the time and it showed ten, so I'm asssuming the other five were bots. Oh well, not a big deal. Bit strange I guess.

I'm guessing you mean you looked in the server browser? I don't know what the deal is with Epics server browser, last night we were at capacity for real players, and the browser didn't show anyone in the server!:eek:

Sarah is correct, the most we've ever had were 8 bots (who left as real players joined).

Being that we have a 14 person server, i had to make sure the maps (372 at last count! :p ) had to be able to handle that kind of player load.

Problem was, a map designed for 12 players would be pretty useless with 4 real peep on it, hence the bots count of 8.

We've since lowered the count to 4 bots, and they will leave once a certain number of real players show up.

BTW.... our current Bots are fully customized in skills, agility and weapons AND TEAMWORK (!) .... see how you do against them! ;)

legacy-Iamthekiller
04-07-2003, 02:32 PM
Yeah it was the server browser. Ah well. Maybe it'll be fixed in the next patch.

legacy-KoKaine
04-07-2003, 09:46 PM
the clan web page is down :( ... i think lol

edit:
http://www.tcwozere.co.uk/~cracks/games/gundam/deathscythe_strongweapon.gif

lol my bad just an upgrade

04-07-2003, 10:44 PM
Nah...your right! "Due to technical difficulties beyond our control..." LOL

We are re-vamping the web page, and we're having some slight problems with it. The forum is still actively running however!

vvv.fragism.com/gl-bin/forum

legacy-KoKaine
04-07-2003, 10:57 PM
right on i wanted te forum link hehe

legacy-Iamthekiller
04-08-2003, 01:13 AM
hahahaha. I checked your server tonight and for minimum players it said -21.:bulb:

Theres definitely something buggy about the server browser.

legacy-Flukeo
04-08-2003, 10:12 AM
Hi, i've been playing UT 2003 for a while now and i'd like a clan
:D i'll stop by the server sometime and have a play :) , be nice cos i'm not teh uber... hehe.

legacy-KoKaine
04-08-2003, 02:53 PM
the server is fun times..lots of maps

04-09-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by KoKaine
the server is fun times..lots of maps

THAT'S an understatement! :D

I got told i needed an "intervention" for my map addiction! LOL Glad you like the diversity(375+ maps!)...i STILL haven't played all of them yet! ;)

Correction to above.... the web page is now viewable and the forum link works...thanks Thor!

http://vvv.fragism.com

04-14-2003, 10:53 AM
We've added more members, some i'm sure from this very forum! :D

Current Clan Roster!

.:vVv:. Clan Members (By join date order)

.:vVv:.Falafel_Monkey

.:vVv:.Thor

.:vVv:.Scrag Meister

Hope to see you guys on the server, and if you see one of our members there, give them a warm Flak Cannon welcome, cause i'm sure they will have a warm one for you! :p

http://vvv.fragism.com = Web page (thanks again Thor!)

http://vvv.fragism.com/gl-bin/forum/ = Forum

For those who don't know how to get to the server...the following P.S.A... LOL

:up:

Tired of the "same old, same old?"
Check out our newly re-vamped UT2003 server!

Server supports 14 players!

FULLY customized (not just skill level) bots work together to frag your bootie!

Over 370 maps available to you... you CHOOSE what you want to play, not the server!

Server supports DM, TDM,BR,DOM,CTF, Invasion, Last Man Standing & Mutant games!

*PLUS* You can also choose the mutator, I.E; Instagib, Low Grav, Vampire, etc.!

64.237.35.110:7777

If your not sure how to get to the server quickly...try this:

Start the game, choose online game option, wait until the folders all load, choose FAVORITES, at the bottom right you'll see a button named "ADD IP", type in 64.237.35.110, press enter and your there!

Hope to see you there for your UT2003 needs!

Kyllian
04-21-2003, 07:31 AM
I got a few suggestions for the server
1. make min players(bots) no more than 6, most maps play fine with just 3 on each team
2. the bot chat mute, increase the time between bot "posts" it really got on my nerves hearing the 'beep' from each message, that and all the extra stuff just screwed with my view

04-21-2003, 10:56 AM
Thanks for the input! I'll forward your suggestions to our server goddess! ;)

legacy-Sajre
04-24-2003, 04:05 PM
Hey Flufffy, I happened upon your server last night through the game, then this morning surfing the posts found this thread, Wow talk about coincedence. Anyhow, playing with you guys the other night was awesome, even though i wasnt up to my usual wicked sick level of play.wonderin about joining your clan. I play almost every day and need a group to be in, Gets boring, just going in and playing against people with no skills.

04-24-2003, 05:45 PM
I THINK we got to play a few games together, no? GG's!

Best way to get to know us is to play the server (of course) and join the clan forum for inter-action.

On the forum you'll find some great folks, like here, and you'll get a chance to get to "know" the folks you compete with/against, as well as letting them get to "know" you! ;)

Clan forum can be found at:

http://vvv.fragism.com/gl-bin/forum/

Clan web page is at:

http://vvv.fragism.com

Newest web page addition is our own SiliconSara as News Editor...way to go Ms. Lady!

Between Sara, Thor, Pancake and others, the web page is moving along very nicely! :D

Hope to see you around!

legacy-Fierce Pancake
04-27-2003, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the props!

Also, you can stop by our IRC channel.

irc.freedomirc.net #vVv

Kyllian
04-28-2003, 02:56 AM
I remember when I first came upon this thread and my first time on your server. Played ctf on chrome with Sara on my team(and a bot) and we handed the other team their arses

Was also fortunate enough to play with Thor and Fluffy a few times too
(That snow-covered map with the Bulldogs was still way too brigth imo)

04-29-2003, 08:39 PM
If you've played on our server # 1 for any amount of time, i'm SURE you enjoyed the competition of our newest clan member... Ladies and Gentlemen i give you, .:vVv:.20X6 !

Welcome bro! :D

legacy-IG-88_Clinks
04-30-2003, 12:30 AM
Sup! This IG-88_Clinks Here post'n in response to yur thread i would love to join .:vVv:., but i cant find yur server so ive registered at your sight. So that i can to get to know u guys better, but while we're the subject of personal traits i would like to ask if u guys have any clan rivals? Becuase i was just in a chat room here at this site asking where yur server was and this guy just rips into me and calls a blood oath angainst me! So i was pissed off right then i declare a vendeta on him and i swear alliegence to .:vV:.

legacy-IG-88_Clinks
04-30-2003, 12:52 AM
THIS Just in I found yur server but i dont have the epic bonus pack ill get that asap! :D

04-30-2003, 06:54 AM
Originally posted by IG-88_Clinks
Sup! This IG-88_Clinks Here post'n in response to yur thread i would love to join .:vVv:., but i cant find yur server so ive registered at your sight. So that i can to get to know u guys better, but while we're the subject of personal traits i would like to ask if u guys have any clan rivals? Becuase i was just in a chat room here at this site asking where yur server was and this guy just rips into me and calls a blood oath angainst me! So i was pissed off right then i declare a vendeta on him and i swear alliegence to .:vV:.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :weird:

Maybe there's ANOTHER vVv out there? We haven't played our first clan match (that's this coming Friday) so i can't understand why any one would "rip" into you?

Of course it may have been something along the line of someone banned from the servers for being disrespectful to our guests... We don't tolerate attitude from ANYONE on our servers, that is in a disrespectful way. But other than that, i can't imagine anyone having reason to "rip" about the clan...we're just 3 months old! :D

legacy-FatalException
04-30-2003, 01:39 PM
If my wife lets me on tonight, I will check you out as well... :D

04-30-2003, 09:38 PM
If you've played on our server # 1 for any amount of time, i'm SURE you enjoyed the competition of our newest clan member... Ladies and Gentlemen i give you, .:vVv:.Veovis !

Welcome bro! :D

If your not sure how to get to the servers quickly...try this:

Start the game, choose online game option, wait until the folders all load, choose FAVORITES, at the bottom right you'll see a button named "ADD IP", type the IP of the server, press enter and your there!

.:vVv:. Server # 1 !

.:vVv:. Clan 'You Pick The Game' Server

64.237.35.110:7777

14 player server: DM, Reg Grav...as a default

Map vote allows YOU to pick the map, game type, mutator and such!

translocator enabled!!!!
==============================

.:vVv:. Server # 2!

.:vVv:. LG/SSR Server!

New server is up and running, right now, there is mapvote, low grav and instagib !

You pick the game type!

translocator enabled!!!!

ENJOY!!!!!!

Please add to your favorites...

66.150.112.164:7777

05-03-2003, 09:33 PM
If you've played on our server # 1 for any amount of time, i'm SURE you enjoyed the competition of our newest clan member... Ladies and Gentlemen i give you, .:vVv:.Gift , AKA Patient 101!

Welcome! :D

legacy-IG-88_Clinks
05-04-2003, 12:47 AM
ive been busy i havn't been playing in a couple of days track and all. I also haven't downloaded the patch yet but Track Season is all most over. And I have a different kind after school practice. vVv

legacy-IG-88_Clinks
05-09-2003, 01:15 AM
I just found out you are moving, but I can't get to the site. Which is at what u already know vvvforum.clan-ppp.com. I need some help here (':cry:')

05-09-2003, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by .:vVv:.FFF
I know that some of you signed up for our forum at the old location.

We haved moved to a better host & forum, and I sent out mass e-mails to all the current forum members telling them of the change.

MANY of these e-mails came back as "undeliverable", so i'm posting the new forum URL for those that originally joined us can do so again.

Of course ANY of you looking for a friendly, nurturing enviroment are welcome too... we are def. n00b freindly! LOL

new forum is at : http://vvvforum.clan-ppp.com

In just a few short months, we've out grown our previous requirements! :D

The link in my signow directs you to the new web page, and the forum is available from there as well. Last night the forum was down for some additions, it's back up and running fine now!

Hope to see YOU all in the game!

legacy-IG-88_Clinks
05-09-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by .:vVv:.FFF
In just a few short months, we've out grown our previous requirements! :D

The link in my signow directs you to the new web page, and the forum is available from there as well. Last night the forum was down for some additions, it's back up and running fine now!

Hope to see YOU all in the game!

Thanks man i thought that might be it

06-06-2003, 07:00 AM
Although we don't add members "at the drop of a hat" i'm always happy to see someone who caught our eye and was patient enough to be offered membership!

Look how we've grown from my initial post of 3 members.... and welcome the newest member of .:vVv:. ........ .:vVv:.$aRgE !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.:vVv:.Falafel_Monkey

.:vVv:.Thor

.:vVv:.20X6

.:vVv:.Veovis

.:vVv:.Gift

.:vVv:.I3lackCoffee

.:vVv:.SpasticEmu

.:vVv:.$aRgE
:D

legacy-Cythes
06-06-2003, 09:57 PM
Don't you just love posting that you are open for new members on a popular site?
I'll frequent this area often to see what you guys are up to. Perhaps we can arrange something.

legacy-Judah
06-09-2003, 05:57 PM
I am a new player of the game. I think I may stop by your server and play a few games and get acquainted with a few people.

06-09-2003, 07:33 PM
C'Mon by... it's rare that someone isn't in one the servers!

We are def. new player friendly.... :D

It's even in our clan mission statement, "we will tolerate no disrespect of anyone in our servers!"

So no fear of being a new player!

So hope you have a great time...and if you do, sign up for our forum and get to chat with some of the great people you'll find there nightly! ;)

legacy-IG-88_Clinks
06-24-2003, 12:28 PM
Take it from me .:vVv:. is a good clan
The servers kick a$$ and the people are freindlyand willing to help ya with any problem you have. I knoiw i like to see some new bloiod in the forum and the clan itself. So stop in at the forum youll be glad ya did.

Peace Out yall :D

06-24-2003, 02:45 PM
TRIED to delete this particular post, and it won't let me! :cry:

07-11-2003, 10:46 AM
FYI...we now have TWO servers for your fragging pleasure! :D

You can get all the details here, our forum:

http://216.67.213.106:3002/public/5/phpbb2/index.php

Server 1 is player customized.. YOU vote for the game type, mutators, etc.. and then frag away!

Server 2 is LG IG DM, TDM & CTF...vote for your game type!

Were still recruiting fun people for the forum and the clan, we havent and wont change

STILL the place where your attitude is more important than your gaming skill!

We dont add folks on a whim or drop of the hat but patience and good sportsmanship are ALWAYS noticed!

.:vVv:.Flff - Clan Leader

.:vVv:.Zon - Charter Member

.:vVv:.tranquility - Clan Leader

.:vVv:. T|-|UG - CMC Recon

.:vVv:.Falafel_Monkey - Clan Match Coordinator

.:vVv:.Thor - Clan Web Guru & Clan Match Coordinator

.:vVv:.20X6

.:vVv:.Veovis

.:vVv:.Gift

.:vVv:.I3lackCoffee

.:vVv:.SpasticEmu

.:vVv:.$aRgE

.:vVv:.Maeryk

.:vVv:.Avulsar

.:vVv:.Reptile_Orion

.:vVv:.Trooper

legacy-CROSSBOW
01-09-2004, 02:18 PM
WoooHooo, 1 year is coming up soon for .:vVv:.

legacy-okismokeAM
01-09-2004, 07:04 PM
Hey vVv!!

You guys might know me as the former LKS_Blaster but some of you might know me as just blaster now that I'm clanless. I was wondering how would I apply to join your clan?? I am already on the forums and I play on your servers hehe some awesome games!! I love the new maps on the server! Anyways could one of you guys or gals help me become a member??

Thanx,

Blaster:weird:

01-09-2004, 07:39 PM
Hi Blaster!

Be sure to read this Public portion of our forum:

http://vvv-clan.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3

legacy-Powerslave666
01-09-2004, 10:55 PM
Do you guys have a DDOM server? :eek:

01-09-2004, 11:05 PM