Great job Raczilla and PixelK1tty ! I admit that I was skeptical that any decent storyline info would be revealed, of course no major spoilers, but alot of GREAT tidbits and background info.
It's great to know that the ENTIRE storyline was been mapped out, makes speculating that much more fun, knowing that there are many clues everywhere in the game.
Here's the link again, make sure to check it out!
Unfortunatly, there has been some negativity on the forum lately, I think a large part of this is because there is really nothing new to discuss...
There's alot of fun details revealed in this podcast, I'll try to start a new thread each day about each new storyline aspect that was revealed, hopefully generate some fun discussion.
So, to encourage everyone to listen to the podcast, Here is a quick breakdown of what was revealed, make sure to listen to get all of the details!
1. The storyline is well mapped out, from 50,000 years ago to the present, including planet and time
2. Explanation of the Stone Demon and Archivist's "immortal" status... (Stone Demon is VERY interesting!)
3. Discussion of IB and relation to Egyptian mythology. the Siris and Ausar names were carefully picked out, (listen closely here when Mustard discusses Ausar's memory wipe, I think he unintentionally left a clue)
4. Siris' Tattoos explained
5. WoS and Raidriar's similar armor discussed. Mustard reveals alot more than I thought he would and confirms some suspicions that we have had
6. A good explanation of the RULING FOUR. *WOW, this is really good stuff for the storyline buffs!
7. Why they decided to imprison the worker, I think some more unintentional clues here as well
8. Finnally, that this is all just a setup to a much bigger story, like "the hobbit" was for the Lord of the Rings. Very exciting!!
OK, I didn't want to go in depth on the topics, Everyone should listen to the podcast first!,, I'll start some new threads on the new info that was revealed.
Again, great job on the Podcast!