* If "euchreplayer23" taught or helped someone to learn how to rig characters, then 'said' person could* do it themselves.
- this could be me - or you or anyone else-
- Instead i think " euchreplayer23" wishes to have a "ut3 Character Monopoly" and be the sole provider - [which is lame in my opinion]
- maybe releasing characters will be seen as stepping on his toes.
- There are tutorials for this, Geodav is well known for providing tutorials on this stuff.
- Also -
Jurassic rage mod includes velociraptor characters
A quick guide:
- take the ut3 skeleton; import it into 3d program,
- merge your chosen character
- scale to fit skeleton
- skin/ wrap
- export with something like unactorx
-import into ut3 + import the animset
- oh and Prehistoric creatures are not as easy to 'rig' as normal characters that already fit a "typical human skeleton"- so do not expect a creature like this to be easy / you need an experienced rigger probably
** & you spelt "characters" wrong!!
Last edited by TKBS; 06-05-2012 at 02:23 PM.