In its wish to make IB for everyone, Chair made it too easy for pro, skill based players. There appeared many legal "cheating" methods and devices (like those cheating gems ala Parry all and so on) which made already divergent NG gameplay (i.e. the more you progress in NG, the easier to play) even hackable.
So, this is our attempt to create a balanced, skill based NG gameplay, which would be skill-capped instead of time-capped. Below are the main points of this code.
You are welcome to discuss it.
Purpose is clear - to create perfectly balanced, skill-capped and challenging NG gameplay (currently for dual).
1. Don't buy directly any items, except Nova Grinder, Thark armor, keys and prize wheels.
2. Use and master only what is given through game as rewards, from chests and prize wheels
3. No more than 5 RBs per 1 God King. The exception is a "10th NG Rule" - every 10th NG you can go for 10 RBs.
4. Don't equip any other gems except hex, round (stats) and square (magic attack).
5. No magic healing, you only get health through leveling and rebirth (you may use health potion only once per NG - before the God King fight).
6. You can allocate all new earned stat points only once per NG - after killing the God King
7. You are not allowed to master items with money. True practice only.
Join the crusade! And see how far you can go.
* Arguable issues, which can destabilize a gameplay