MSgt. Shooter Person
Looking for a Programmer to join Warm Gun
Expected Duration: 2 months
Emotional Robots, Inc. is an independent, self-funded development house whose focus is creating high impact next generation games. Our current project and UDK Showcased title, Warm Gun is on the forefront of both iOS and Android development. To build on its achievements and share in its future successes, Emotional Robots is looking for dedicated, self-motivated talented individuals to join the ranks of our exciting start-up.
We favor creativity and the desire to succeed as a team and offer a fun and relaxed environment. If you feel you’ve got the skills, drive, and free time then you’ll have the opportunity to help with our next-generation, multi-platform title. We utilize Unreal Engine 3 with full source code access, so the opportunities to learn and progress are endless.
We are currently seeking an Unreal Engine Programmer to assist in the final stages of development for Warm Gun on iOS and Android platforms!
- Able to create, debug and work with existing UnrealScript classes
- Work well within a small cohesive team
- Continually review the game and development process and identify areas that need improvement
- C++ and/or Java skills a plus
- Strong Math Skills a plus
- Self motivated
Preference to Applicants With:
- Mobile development experience
- Game industry experience or previous quality modding experience
- Experience working with the Unreal Development Kit
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or related field, or related experience
- Game Type Implementation (TDM, CTF, etc)
- Game Center/Gamespy Achievements+Leaderboards
- General Problem Solving
- Ranking/Points system
- In app purchase implementation
Applications can be e-mailed to email@example.com