Due to something that ended up probably being a bug, I finally decided to port my game to the latest version of UDK, it seemed to work pretty much painlessly at first, however it turns out I am having some issues.
First of all, it's spamming me with "Building adjacency information" for all of my content, constantly, what is this, and how do I fix this?
Secondly, the loading screen tips are back. I removed them a while ago myself, but now I can't for the life of me figure out how. Any suggestions?
And lastly, one of my levels are crashing, when loading it outside of the editor, and it's only giving me the generic "could not find filename udk.exe" error.
The level worked once, then it rebuilt a lot of shaders I think, and now it's not working.
I tried reinstalling my build, and again it worked once, then started crashing.
I noticed that the one time it's working, it's carrying over the post processing chain from the previous level, despite it being set to not do so. And I do believe post process chains tends to cause crashes if they are not in the level package?
Edit: Actually, it seems to randomly crash, rather than being the first time only.
This is the error:
Code:[0056.18] ScriptLog: MannequinFound: SMPawn_Mannequin_1 [0056.19] Error: StartLocalVoiceProcessing(): Device is currently owned by another user [0056.19] Log: ########### Finished loading level: 0.318086 seconds [0059.47] Critical: appError called: Rendering thread exception: Fatal error! Address= 0x181d4ad (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\Modulated V.0.0.1.5\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe] Address = 0x181dc80 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\Modulated V.0.0.1.5\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe] [0059.47] Critical: Windows GetLastError: The operation completed successfully. (0) [0059.48] Log: === Critical error: === Rendering thread exception: Fatal error! Address = 0x181d4ad (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\Modulated V.0.0.1.5\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe] Address = 0x181dc80 (filename not found) [in C:\UDK\Modulated V.0.0.1.5\Binaries\Win32\UDK.exe]