The Critical Point: Incursion team having hit major milestones and looking to boost the team further with additional reinforcements and are now looking for the below members of staff to join our ranks:-
- Scaleform Artist (Menus & Ingame UI) - position open - Link to further details here
- Uscript Coder (general gameplay and weapons) - position open
- Sound Designer (weapon & level ambient effects) - position open
- Experienced Character Animator (MOCAP experience is desirable) - position open
- Music Composer (level music & game trailer) - position filled
- Weapons Animator (to also assist in importing weapons ingame) - position filled
- Environment Artist (Level assets & props) - position filled
- Effects Artist (casade, photoshop experience) - position filled
Team Background Profil:
The CPi team are a bunch of 30+ artists from a variety of disciplines come together from all of the world, truly international from India, USA, UK, Sweden, Germany, Australia and so on.. despite working for free, as volunteers UNPAID we have a very professional outlook as an Indie team with some highly talented staff!
Who are you again??
Please check out a full profile of who we are and a handful of art releases on our "Work in Progress" thread here:
More news and media can be found over at www.criticalpointgame.com
What can CPi offer me?
* excellent organised team (task management, project mangers, team meetings, iteration plans)
* great communications (skype meetings on voice and skype group channels for chatting)
* dedicated and committed team (we know what we can do, and we will do it no matter how!)
* truly focused and unphased and unpressured by fan views
* strong support and backing (clear direction, user manuals, security access, 1 to 1 support)
* fun and friendly team that can have a laugh, play test and do fun things together occasionally as well! (general gaming, chilling out)
* excellent portfolio work, where several members of our team have already got industry full time permanent roles over at Vigil Games, Dice and Crytek.
What does the CPi team ask in return?
* dedicated individuals whom are highly motivated
* commit your time to our project! We want people that want to be with the best, not juggle us on one hand with 5 other projects and go inactive and AWOL every second week.
* minimum 8hours per week (thats just a small notch of 1 hour per day on average)
* that you sign and return a NDA to us.
** This is a non-paid position now, but most likely will change in the near future as we plan to go commercial **
All the best,
Your Critical Point team