Synchronicity is recruiting!
Looking for a mature group? One who values you as a player and your play style? Look no further – ‘Synchronicity’ is recruiting. We’re a relatively new group who are looking for players in roles such as; support, sniping and capturing and let’s not forget slaying! Currently we specialise in King of the Hill (KOTH) and Execution and the new playlist Guardian
Now the group itself is relatively new, we started late 2011 and are still operating now, with a diverse group of people from around the world. Our group is mainly Gears of War oreintated we rarely play anything else! (Why would we want to?!) We’ve been Gearsheads since 2006 and don’t see ourselves leaving Gears for a long while. Consequently because we are looking for ‘mature-gamers’ we only accept people over the age of 16 – Many of our members are over 18 but are friendly and welcoming to whomever as long as the same element of respect we give is given back.
What can Synchronicity offer you?
- Competitive, fast and fun game play.
- Members in different time zones on daily who will jump at the chance to play with other members of the team.
- Friendly players.
- A new experience where you can partake in different activities we run monthly/weekly.
- A new experience of a competitive edge of Gears of War.
- The ability and the flexibility to hone your skills.
What do we expect from you?
- Must be an active player who comes on at least three days a week.
- Someone who doesn’t insult or blame team-mates if we lose or someone does something ‘wrong’ we’re looking for friendly mature players. “There’s no ‘I’ in team!”
Finally, a name change is not required but a mention in your bio is appreciated.
So if you can’t take being a ‘lone wolf’ all the time and want to become part of something bigger that will help you working in teams and will cause you to meet a great bunch of guys – Send a friend request over Xbox to: Indistiinct or message me and we’ll see where we go from there.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to any questions and requests. If you're not specifically looking to join a group it doesn't really matter you can still drop me and friend request and if you fancy playing with the group I can accommodate it if possible.
Once again thanks for reading and if you have any questions don't be shy to either PM me or ask down below!