First, I'm well-aware that this information is available elsewhere, but I'm asking here on the forums for personal insight and convenience. If you know the answer any of my questions, please respond! Much appreciated.
1) Is Unrealscript capable of GTA 4-quality Artificial Intelligence?
2) If you import all custom meshes, sounds, music, and particles, does EPIC allow creators to sell their game? (Just curious, really)
3) Can you use the UDK vehicle & hoverboard mechanics with your own custom vehicles?
4) I want to implement grappling attacks into my game, but I need to figure out how to get the grappling animation to line up when the characters are varying heights. Any ideas? I've concluded that I just have to make a thousand different animations
5) Can you remove the UDK loading screen from your game?
6) I'm in need of character creation tutorials for zbrush/3dsmax. Ones that also teach you how to prepare your character for import to UDK and other engines, preferably. I've tried 3Dbuzz, 3Dtotal, Eat3d, but I'm looking for "specializing" tutorials... Or maybe "game development-specific" is the term lol?
7) How should I go about learning to create NPC artificial intelligence in UDK? I hear "no one" teaches AI.
8) Where should I start learning UnrealScript overall?
That's all the questions I've been wanting to ask. I'd really appreciation some straight forward assistance. The answer to even one of these questions is plenty. Thanks