Seeking talent for Konami published title
My name is Doug Wheeler and I represent Splashpage Studios. We specialize in comic book/superhero related IP's. At the moment we are hiring for a few positions for an upcoming iDevice title that will be published by Konami Entertainment.
Of course we cannot discuss the subject of the title over the forums, but rest assured it is a MAJOR comic character.
NOTE: Payment arrangements and game details will be discussed in private.
Currently we are looking to fill the following positions, however new positions will open later in development:
• Strong artistic background
• Advanced understanding of an art package (ie: Photoshop)
• Ability to visually interpret other people's ideas
• (Character Artist) Understanding of human/animal anatomy a plus!
• (Environmental) Ability to visualize perspective and 3-dimensional space
• International and Historical art familiarity a massive plus!
• (Character Artist) Design elaborate creatures to populate the game world
• (Character Artist) Create turnaround character layouts for 3d artists
• (Environmental) Create unique and stunning environments for level designers to work off of
• (Prop Artist) Design multiple props to populate the levels
• Advanced understanding of a 3d package (3ds max, etc)
• Proven Keyframing skills
• Understanding of acting and conveying emotions through movement
• Ability to work with ActorX and UDK (AnimTrees)
• Rigging abilities a massive plus!
• Work with programmers to convey proper character movement in-game
• Help convey facial emotion during cutscenes
• Create believable movements for all characters and enemies
If you are interested in a position, send us an email at DWheeler8841@yahoo.com. Be sure to include:
- position title in the subject header
- sample work
- links to prior projects if applicable(mods, games, etc)
- a short personal introduction (Hi, my name is...)
I thank you for your time in reading through this, and hope to hear from you soon.
Last edited by OrionDW; 02-20-2011 at 02:09 PM.
Very interested, email sent.
I have sent you an email and look forward to your response.
*NOTE: THIS IS NOT A PAID POSITION TO 3D ARTISTS.... heads up
Last edited by aleuus; 02-22-2011 at 05:01 AM.
I have been looking to get involved in something like this...
Let me know if you want to use my skills for anything.
I am very experienced with Max, Zbrush and Gimp.
I can model Character/Architecture/Props.
I can do concept/modelling and also some Rigging and animation.
I have traditional painting background and great interest in global architecture/design. My skills/styles are still being developed.
Last edited by symbols; 02-19-2011 at 03:28 AM.
Thanks Jon! Still keeping you in mind.
Thank you to those applying. E-mails will be sent out shortly.
I hope to hear from more of you.
I would like to thank everyone that applied. The positions have been filled. I wish you all the best.