Ive been fighting this thing for forever. I cannot get dynamic textfields to render properly in game. They render fine when I test them via FxMediaPlayer but once in game, I see boxes where text should be. I have searched and searched and this has also been a problem for others. I can make a dynamic text field and set text for it. That will display, but once it is changed with code - both using uscript or as2, the boxes appear.
I have added a font class via the library. I have exported it for actionscript. I have set my textfields to embed and selected All glyphs. I have tried to manually set embedFonts = true via actionscript. Nothing I do helps. I have followed multiple tutorials on embedding fonts in AS2 and Flash.