I changed name of my IDE to UnScripter (I won't say its old name).
I also went to the dark side and decided to move to those Visual Studio style docks,
because I realised the IDE is going to need a lot more panels and is going to get a lot more complex.
HRuivo showed me an example program with dock panels and
while I ignored it at first, I realised I needed it later.
Just want to make this clear, but this isn't anywhere near the likes of WOTGreal, UnCodeX or nFringe.
It's just a very simple IDE for now. Has a few parsing features, but that's about it.
I added a very simple class browser (for now) and some other exploration tools (ie. Goto Parent).
I want to focus on the User Interface more than on straight features.
I'm hoping to get a first release in soon.
Google Projects: Here
Google Projects Wiki: Here
Getting Started Developing: Here