Player Count: 2 to 4 players
Compatibility: UT3 PC v2.1
Release Date: 7/26/10 (PC) 7/31/10 (PS3)
As part of a typical Tyridium factory, a temperature stabilization phase for the Biosludge product is required. In order to maintain the correct viscosity, the sludge must be continuously cooled by a large, high CFM fan. Many operators have died during temperature testing of the sludge. Some say that the monotonous sound of the loud fan calls them to their death...
This is a remake of DeathFan from Unreal botmatch (by Elliot 'Myscha' Cannon) that many of you older folks probably remember.
Changes from Beta 2:
1) Adjusted color of the moon's light source to match upper map area
2) Adjusted fan sound rolloff a tiny bit more.
3) Reworked fan lighting to be lit from underneath. Can now see rotating fan shaft.
4) Reworked goo material to be more translucent and less emissive.
5) Changed water puddle from decal to mesh with animated material.
6) Increased the density of the green fog in fan area.
1) Epic of course!
2) Beta Testers: Bl!tz~, stevelois, [FnG]Bawsy, :_(ry, 4TX4