Anti TCC 2009 Release 6
Anti TCC 2009 Release 6 is officially out.
Changes since release 5:
- Fixed a bug where the in-game chat menu did not update when new chat lines arrived.
- Fixed mouse sensitivity changes via the settings menu not having any effect while playing on an Anti TCC server.
- Improved interaction between bMidGameCheck, bMultipleMidGameChecks and bEndGameCheck settings. bMultipleMidGameChecks=False now ensures there is at most a single mid-game check between map changes. End-game checks between Onslaught/Assault rounds no longer count as mid-game check for bMultipleMidGameChecks=False.
- Improved kick behavior during initial checks. Package, class and skin checks are skipped if a kick-worthy insecurity was detected in an earlier stage.
- Added mandatory FullMD5 checks for Core, Engine, UnrealGame, XGame and XInterface packages with allowed MD5s being those from UT2004 v3369 and Logitech G15 patch v3372.
- Older versions than v3369 are no longer supported.
- Fixed bSpawnFakePlayers=False not working.
- Added Anti TCC version to server details. (configurable)
- Added log messages about duplicate prefetch/disallow/MD5 checks.
- Added admin login monitoring.
- Added log timestamp placeholders for fractional seconds and game time. (not used by default)
- Potentially fixed players being invisible during demo playback in some cases.
Wormbo's UT/UT2004/UT3 mods
| Unreal Wiki
| Liandri Archives
Note that your questions via PMs will be ignored if they actually belong in the forum.
<elmuerte> you shouldn't do all-nighters, it's a waste of time and effort
<TNSe> its always funny to find code a week later you dont even remember writing
<Pfhoenix> what's worse is when you have a Star Wars moment
<Pfhoenix> "Luke! I am your code!" "No! Impossible! It can't be!"