Compatibility: UT3 Version 2.1 With Titan pack
Description: A faithful recreation of the UT99 map DM-Malevolence. My favourite DUEL map in the early days
Comments: See TODO list below for known bugs/issues and future plans
- Corrected low res green bricks
- Added preview picture
- Fixed Floor material below gold belt alignment probs
- Lit elevator Mesh
- Added dust cones on the floor lights valve in the flak cannon room.
- Corrected elevator for bots
- Changed support under wooden platforms.
- Changed door meshes in map to LOW_Detail to ensure visibility
- Corrected accidental static mesh off position
- Added blocking volume in bio tunnel for lights
- Added blocking volumes on curved walls
- Altered pathing to make bots navigate more of the map.
- Added blocking volume to curve on wall under link platform.
- Added 60 second delay for ship fly-by.
- Added blocking volumes to all concave brushes where players frequently collide.
- Scaled thread plate material to 0.5 to make character feel further off the ground.
- Added SM Wooden planks to on rap to water tunnel
- Added SM pipes details under the previously mentioned planks.(Broken pipe to act as water source)
- Corrected Misaligned textures in Water Tunnel
- Added underfoot lighting for water tunnel
- Messed about with UT Billboard (just coz)
- Added ambient sounds
- Corrected BSP surfaces to allow Decals to work
- Added Water emitters
- Rearranged Tunnel Geometry
- Added player triggered sounds
Anglemapper - Troubleshooting
Rich 'Akuma' Eastwood - Original designer
Hourences - Tutorials
McLogenog - Troubleshooting
Cr4zy - Troubleshooting
Stevelois - Enforcer Tutorial/feedback
M^vL - feedback
Wolfy.Brandon - feedback
1XTreme - feedback
Bl!tz~ - feedback
coolcat22 - feedback
Zerglings - feedback