List of fixes, features, etc. I think would be great:
- I read that the radar supports displaying friendly monsters. I have yet to see this. Would it also be possible to have them displayed a configurable color like everything else?
- Being able to define on whether or not if a wave has ONLY a boss or if the monsters are to be spawned during that wave as well. This creates the options for the boss to spawn BEFORE the wave, AFTER the wave, or DURING the wave. Also have the option for a time limit, arrival sound, etc, more resembling the features of the BossWaves mutator in the inconvenience of incompatibility.
- Being able to change the size of the radar. I swear sometimes it gets often confusing to see where the objects are because I have to sometimes squint in tough battles.
- Being able to change the size of the icons on the radar. As like above, except keeping it proportionate to the size of the overall radar while giving it some free options for other players.
- Being able to set a custom monster kill/hit sound for each player as opposed to a global one set by the server in the game configuration.
- Being able to change the radar pulse sound.
- Being able to add your own radar textures by configuring the ini!
- Being able to add your own radar pulse textures by configuring the ini!
- Being able to customize your radar icons' textures!
- A possible way to set up where monsters can spawn? Perhaps an option like what particular class of navigation points to spawn at or maybe a custom actor that when placed in any map, forces all monsters to spawn at those actors instead.
- A possible way to create scripted actions for monsters in custom maps that would alter the behavior of monsters, say make the monster's objective to destroy a certain object, reach a certain point, etc. This gives Invasion mappers opportunities to create maps with objectives that the players have to defend.
That's all for now!
But aside from these ideas I am so far loving the gametype both offline and online. The game just recently made it to Tony's Unreal Realm and is running very nicely!