Definition of "Set"
Hey guys, sorry if this was asked somewhere else - I had a look and couldn't find it.
My team and I are a late to the competition - and were hoping to enter some new custom vehicles. We missed the "Best New Vehicle" category unfortunately, but we hope to enter the "Best New Vehicle Set" for phase 4.
Does "set" mean a TC of every vehicle in UT3? Or does it simply mean 2+ vehicles, at least one for each team?
Thanks in advance: D
Excellent question. Let's break it down into multiple choice to reduce potential ambiguity in the answer:
A "New Vehicle Set" consists of at least...
Apart from that, is there any other requirement for vehicles to be considered a "set", such as having to possess a common aesthetic or gameplay characteristic?
- 2 new vehicles (as in "more than one").
- 3 new vehicles (as in a poker "set" - three of a kind)
- 5 new vehicles (enough to replace the Necris set).
- 9 new vehicles (enough to replace the Axon set).
- None of the above, namely...
Myself and a team of ~20 are riding on this question being answered as well
We would very much appreciate an answer as soon as it can be given.