Level broswer: Import Level crash.
I've been recently messing around with creating a multiple level streaming setup.
However, whenever I try to import a new level inside the Level browser, UT3 will crash.
I've tried importing different levels, and get the same result. I can create new levels without issue, but what if I have a level that I've already built, which I would like to combine with another level I am currently building?
Any ideas/workarounds, or anyone else dealt with this issue before?
Well, if importing the level through the Level Browser doesn't work, you could try:
1. Export the level you already have built as a .t3d file
2. Import it into the level where you have the streaming set up (File-->Import-->In to Existing Map...)
3. With everything from your newly imported level selected, go into the Level Browser and create a "New Level From Selected Actors"
4. Name the level and save it
5. Select Streaming Method-->Kismet (from drop down menu)
That should work.
First chance I get, I'll give it a go! Thanks!
Originally Posted by PixelDust