If you fix nothing else, fix this:
1. "Connection to host lost" and then no one gets their points. Do what other games do, simply switch to another host. Choose another player. It's ridiculous that we have to lose all our points after owning a team ridiculously simply b/c they're little b***hes and quit. (also, we're not able to report whoever quit).
2. Lag. Everyone is experiencing it, everyone hates it, there's no reason why we should still have problems like this.
Other things to fix for next title update (or sooner):
1. In Wingman, it often happens that several teams are the same character. It gets really confusing and gets you killed.
2. Nade through lasers. In security you can make yourself fly through the lasers by using the stun grenade and get to the secure area without deactivating them.
3. Players can use the shield to jump through the base's wall in Pavilion.
Recommendations to make the game better:
1. Instead of picking up a meat flag with A, make it with X. IT's extremely frustrating to do a dive instead of picking up a meatflag and get owned b/c of it.
2. The ghost cam jumps all the way forward when activated, it's really annoying.
3. It would be cool to be able to check people's party details. That case when you invite someone you won't be stuck with their d-bag friends.
4. Don't know if this happens already, but 2nd place in wingman should get almost as much skill points as 1st place.